Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music (1482 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / The Somali/ethiopian People / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by nkemdilem: 1:31am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by nkemdilem: 2:25am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by nkemdilem: 2:32am On Oct 31, 2013
Ethiopians are crazy when it comes to their country, music and football team grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFheOwMW28Q

Ethiopians celebrating win over south africa in Addis Ababa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTnByKe0eMU
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 31, 2013
Why only Ethiopian?
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Ajuran: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
what is dis obsession with Ethiopia i hear recently from blacks. My goodness, i didn't know these ethiopians good ever make me feel so jealous.
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by nkemdilem: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
One of the best tribe music in Ethiopia though I have sometimes reservations about how some northern habeshas act as western tourists among southern tribes in their own country. The two habesha girls on the video give you a hint about what I'm talking about. They are known Amharic singers and it is only because of them and their little Amharic lyrics in the video, that the music of this hamer tribe is even heard in the main stream Ethiopia. Here is another video that shows you how the habesha girl acts as foreigner cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWmpjejkGsE

Chokl8: Hamer tribe music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD0kiBNAVm0
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
oh yeah? truth be told i didn't pay them any attention.
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Ajuran: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
the obsession continues
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by nkemdilem: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ajuran aka Somali 1-11, what is your obsession with west African brothers?

Ajuran: what is dis obsession with Ethiopia i hear recently from blacks. My goodness, i didn't know these ethiopians good ever make me feel so jealous.

Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Ajuran: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
nkemdilem: Ajuran aka Somali 1-11, what is your obsession with west African brothers?

no obsession, just shocked at your obsession about somalis/ethiopians. I never saw such obsession and inferiority complex.
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by nkemdilem: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
But you are the one here 24/7 on west African forum. What is the reason for your hate/love relationship with west Africa? You say you don't want west africans date somali women but you are posting pictures of somali women and tell how beautiful they are so you are in fact advertising for your somali women. Do you want west africans to enjoy somali women or what? I don't get you logic.

Ajuran:

no obsession, just shocked at your obsession about somalis/ethiopians. I never saw such obsession and inferiority complex.
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
beyonce doing an amharic dance she learned while in ethiopia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnWib0Z2alw

and yet ppl thought she made it up lol
ethiopians do not stand for ppl stealing their ish grin

anyway, thanks for the videos @ OP.
later smiley
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Ajuran: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
nkemdilem: But you are the one here 24/7 on west African forum. What is the reason for your hate/love relationship with west Africa? You say you don't want west africans date somali women but you are posting pictures of somali women and tell how beautiful they are so you are in fact advertising for your somali women. Do you want west africans to enjoy somali women or what? I don't get you logic.

this is not a love hate relationship. its hate relationship. And i only take part in discussions so i cannot ever recall creating a thread asking you to look at our women. but was in reply to other people who believe nigerian women who wear weaves are even remotely attractive.

i have deep hate for blacks/negroids. This hate is undying.
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by nkemdilem: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ajuran:

this is not a love hate relationship. its hate relationship. And i only take part in discussions so i cannot ever recall creating a thread asking you to look at our women. but was in reply to other people who believe nigerian women who wear weaves are even remotely attractive.

i have deep hate for blacks/negroids. This hate is undying.

What is new about Nigerians thinking their women are attractive? Don't Somalis think Somali women are attractive. Or Japanese do the same? It is not a basic common knowledge that Beauty is in the eye of the BEER holder? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO6LF54ByhM
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Ajuran: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
nkemdilem:

What is new about Nigerians thinking their women are attractive? Don't Somalis think Somali women are attractive. Or Japanese do the same? It is not a basic common knowledge that Beauty is in the eye of the BEER holder? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO6LF54ByhM

the thing is even black women know they are not attractive. they have to wear a fake weave to put on their head.
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by nkemdilem: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Bro, every women has her own "secret" that make her "beautiful". So don't be hard on our west African brothers. They did nothing to harm you. Even if you think they are not attractive it is not their own making so ask God and it is by no means a reason to be disrespectful and rude. So please stop this silly behavior and repent. You are in fact ultimately accusing God, the maker. Think about it if you believe in God.

Ajuran:

the thing is even black women know they are not attractive. they have to wear a fake weave to put on their head.
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Ajuran: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
nkemdilem: Bro, every women has her own "secret" that make her "beautiful". So don't be hard on our west African brothers. They did nothing to harm you. Even if you think they are not attractive it is not their own making so ask God and it is by no means a reason to be disrespectful and rude. So please stop this silly behavior and repent. You are in fact ultimately accusing God, the maker. Think about it if you believe in God.

if god made them that way, they should stay that way instead of wearing weaves. By wearing fake soft hair, they are worshipping white features.
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by nkemdilem: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
There is no single woman on this planet that stays the natural way. They all trick you, bro. Be fair, man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk

Ajuran:

if god made them that way, they should stay that way instead of wearing weaves. By wearing fake soft hair, they are worshipping white features.
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Ajuran: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
nkemdilem: There is no single woman on this planet that stays the natural way. They all trick you, bro. Be fair, man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk

ur making an excuse for an entire race who were slaves who want to look like their masters. how sad.

wearing a wig on your head and walking around like its normal is not normal.
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by nkemdilem: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
Still even if wearing a wig as abnormal to you it is still not a reason to be disrespectful and rude. Just leave them alone as long as they are not coming to you and asking for help.

Ajuran:

ur making an excuse for an entire race who were slaves who want to look like their masters. how sad.

wearing a wig on your head and walking around like its normal is not normal.
Re: Enjoy Modern Ethiopian Music by Ajuran: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
nkemdilem: Still even if wearing a wig as abnormal to you it is still not a reason to be disrespectful and rude. Just leave them alone as long as they are not coming to you and asking for help.

they also try to claim us, and talk about our culture and history. This very thread is an example of the obsession blacks have for cushitic people in the horn of africa.

they try to label us black, the obsession is amazing.

(1) (Reply)

Why Newly Crowned Oba Ewuare II Is NOT The 39th Oba Of Benin Kingdom / Ownership Of Warri: Itsekiri Slam Ijaw Over Outburst / Black East: Introduction To The ‘first People’ Of Southeast Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.