Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,653 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University (5672 Views)

OMG: New Research Reveals That The Bigger The Butt, The Longer You'll Live / BankyW At Oxford University Pan African Conference In London / 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Scientists from the University of Oxford have discovered that women with larger than average butts are not only increasingly intelligent but also very resistant to chronic illnesses.

According to ABC News, the results found that women with bigger backsides tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and are more likely to produce hormones to metabolize sugar. Therefore, women with big butts are less likely to have diabetes or heart problems.

And having a big butt requires an excess of Omega 3 fats, which have been proven to catalyze brain development. The researchers also found that the children born to women with wider hips are intellectually superior to the children of slimmer, less curvy mothers.

Eyeonthenut reports that the team analyzed data from 16,000 women.

From ABC News:

“Professor Konstantinos Manolopoulos, who leads the team at the University of Oxford, says that women with more fat on the buttocks have lower levels of cholesterol and glucose.”
Having a big butt also favors leptin levels in the female body, which is a hormone responsible for regulating the weight, and the dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory, vascular-protective and anti-diabetic attributes. The adipose tissue of the buttocks traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease.

Eyeonthenut also cites similar studies conducted by universities in California and Pittsburgh not too long ago that discovered that women with bigger butts, wide hips and smaller waists may even live longer as well.

*This study did not include fake butts.

Via: University of Oxford, Top Photo Courtesy: I Keep It 100

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/big-butt-healthy-butt-study-says-women-big-butts-healthier/

Re: The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University by jeffizy(m): 5:41am On Oct 31, 2013
Prof, you keep studying juicy and dry a*rs* when others are tapping it big time all night long! Lol .

On a serious note, big butts or slim butts, your orientation is what gives you the edge, IMO.
Re: The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University by Afrocatalyst: 5:55am On Oct 31, 2013
jeffizy: Prof, you keep studying juicy and dry a*rs* when others are tapping it big time all night long! Lol .

On a serious note, big butts or slim butts, your orientation is what gives you the edge, IMO.
True.
Re: The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2013
BiG , white well-researched lie!
I have done my local and personal research from Africa to South America( homes of big booty), I found out that big booty women are;
1. Not smart in most cases, as they think everything should revolve round their behind.
2. More prone to disease cos it is too big to be well taken care of.
3. Are lovers of money( I don't know why)
4. Tend to warm a lot of bed concurrrently cos of too much male attention.

I love mi women slim(butt and boobs inclusive). Above all slim girls are very healthy and smart.
NB: everyone is smart in their own way

2 Likes

Re: The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University by DebhariJones(f): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2013
Healthier and more intelligent...Yay!!!!
#Team big butt cool
Re: The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University by jeffizy(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2013
Debhari Jones: Healthier and more intelligent...Yay!!!!
#Team big butt cool
Debhari, why?
All I saw were two big eyes
Re: The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University by DebhariJones(f): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
jeffizy: Debhari, why?
All I saw were two big eyes

Lol...don't tell me u were expecting a picture of d butt?...naughty u
Re: The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

"I Care Less" Amber Rose Touching Herself Sexually, Fans Reacts.(18+ Photo) / Joshua Selman Profile / Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.