Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? (33183 Views)

Jim Iyke, Dbanj Who Rocked The Denim On Denim Better? / 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by ambrosini593(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2012
Let's hear from you

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Adufaye(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2012
u dnt nid d holy ghost 2 tel u na.....2face baba

35 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
2baba nah!
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Larrey(f): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
2face of course is he's evergreen

3 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Larrey(f): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
2face of course,becos he's evergreen

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by tayuu: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Initially it was 2face,but Dbanj overtook him by spreading his tentacles overseas and other part of the world,an evidence is shown on his interraction wit most american stars.so I give it 2 Dbanj..koko master!

43 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by preeky: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
considering their age, Oliver twist himself is blazing just for now but 2 baba man you rock my life for ever implication aaaaaaaaaaaaahimplication.I love this man that I just like seeing his face in that video

3 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by RickyRoss1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
For now its 2face of-course.
The future looks very bright for Dbanj though. Lets see how far he will go on his own. Since he parted ways with jazzy he has been releasing crappy songs. Oliver Twist is a Don Jazzy product. Banj need to give us a hit song on his own effort, without any contribution from Jazzy.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by DaVinChiSam(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
tayuu: Initially it was 2face,but Dbanj overtook him by spreading his tentacles overseas and other part of the world,an evidence is shown on his interraction wit most american stars.so I give it 2 Dbanj..koko master!

Are you seriously saying this?
Who paved the way in the first place?
Who had to audacity to feature a super star as R.Kelly without Him(R.Kelly) knowing in the first place... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dbanj and by a loong loong mile. Hardly will you go to any club without hearing Oliver twist even white clubs!!

5 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dbanj is bigger! People still say 2face is bigger because he was the first Nigerian artist to win MTV award (which he won once while dbanj has won it twice!) and he has been in the industry since! Apart from that Dbanj is bigger in everything! From endorsements to amount of awards won/nominations, Money, stage performance, even twitter followers etc. Dbanj was the first to feature and shoot a music video with an established international artist. But 2face hasnt achieved that! The collabo 2face supposedly did with Rkelly was RUBBISH jor! how many people know the song sef plus they were never in studio together. 2face actually stole a part of another song which Rkelly has done before and put it in that track to make it look like he featured him. But dbanj, everyone knows he went into the studio with the legendary snoop dogg and even shot a video with him. Also, in his 'oliver twist' video the likes of big sean,pusha T, mannie fresh,kanye west all appeared and this people are 'BIG' in the US! So let me ask you all saying 2face. Which 'BIG' star from US has appeared in 2face's video Dbanj is even signed to kanye west GOOD music record label(one of the biggest label in the world) he was in 'mercy' video and his name even appeared in goodmusic album cover! so you see dbanj is bigger by far jare! You guys should stop being partial cheesy

NB: Mods this should be on frontpage so we can have more opinion na!

28 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by brixton: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tuface used to be Bigga but on 'current form' its dbanj by far. I think u shud compare dbanj & psquare as dese two av bn able to enmass mor fun base dan tubaba ova d yrs.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by kingingkinging: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tubaba all the way.

It takes a lot to be big. People always make mistake when it comes to rave of the moment and what I call stabilized star. Wizkid won MOBO, BET,etc last year and got Pepsi endorsement, does that make him bigger than D'banj, P Square and Tuface?

D'banj is big and good but knows what Tuface is capable of doing.

Tuface since 1995 and still counting is not a joke- Raw said in his track 'the greatest' that Tuface and him rocked IMT before MTV base and that was 1995/96. where was D'banj, Psquare,etc and it is not as if he has gone down still doing his things.
Tubaba

30 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Who cares. They are both local stars to me.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by jaybee3(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
All these manliness contest sef

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by fittty(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
None!!!! angry

Point of correction you should change the topic to "LOCAL STAR"
Neither Tuface or De'banj's music has ever been on the Billboard or even been on 106&park countdown so why regard them as Stars??
Now who do u call as a star?
An artist who's music is listened to worldwide, Artist who gets the attention of people different from his/her own tribe/country. You are only regarded as a star when you travel out of your home country for a show, get to the airport and have FOREIGNERS wait for you at the airport to take a pic and chase after your tour bus. Now take a look at Psy(Gangnam Style) that's who you regard as a Star overnight, when u have the world listening to your music then you're regarded as a star and not some local sh*t....

3 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by dridowu: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
Is 2face and dbanj are star ? ok.
Dridowu is the biggest STAR
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by bamac(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
dont compare choir master with choir members....2face is far far better dan dbanj.

10 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by ajanaku2(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
dridowu: Is 2face and dbanj are star ? ok.
Dridowu is the biggest STAR

That's Genocidal, you Murderer!

6 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Born2beRich1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
2BABA of course

3 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
Lucasbalo: Who cares. They are both local stars to me.
What's your definition of international star?
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Sunymoore(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
Haa, dbanjo na. Coz the mission new world order had taken him to the next level. I even saw his oliver twist video on FM.

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Afam4eva(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
2face and D'Banj should never be in the same sentence. 2face takes the cake as he's a role model for people like D'Banj and a lot of other artists. It's 2face first, Psquare second and D'banj third.

21 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by GentleNaaz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
I want 2 b humble lik 2baba. Stop pretendn, stop decievn d people. Stop living a fake life. Remove d dirt 4m ur eyes b4 u remove d dirt 4m oda man eyes. 2face is d greatest among d duo

4 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Lordmike: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
they are all good but I think Dbanj because I hear his Oliver almost everyday in Luanda Angola and I have only heard that of 2face once. Even in other African countries Dbanji is number one. 2baba my man needs to release another type of African queen.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Patdedon(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
2face is a bigger star, dbanj is a learner

3 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Freeopod(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
Coke and zobo cant b compared 2geda. 2face is sure bigger than dbanj. He is lyrically tighter than dbanj. Dbanj shld b compared with the likes ov terry g and so on. Baba 2face is in a class of his own.

16 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by pipolad(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Very simple question& d simple answer is INNOCENT UJAH IDIBIA....CLASS is permanent..,FORM is temporary...even Dbanj knws 2baba na hin FATHER NA!

21 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by wanted(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
In Nigeria its tuface, outside nigeria its Dbanj. Most African artistes will want to model after Dbanj

2 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
I personally think it depends on individual favourite genres. International recognition, awards, fan base, fame and money, they've both got it but I'll give it to 2 face. That man is a true legend

7 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by greatgod2012(f): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
2face has been a bigger star before we even heard of dbanj, but now, dbanj seems to be outrunning 2face, because law of diminishing returns is already affecting 2face, without long now, someone will also outrun dbanj, its natural.
Therefore, for now, dbanj is d bigger star.
Before now, 2face was d bigger star.
After now, only God knows who will be d bigger star.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" / Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.