Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? (1716 Views)

See The Most Intelligent Man In Africa / If U Think U R An Intelligent Nairalander Solve These / Your 10 Most Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Tpave(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2013
In your own view, depending on how you want to access them. A nairalander who is always on point with intelligent analysis. Whom will you choose? No religious or ethnic sentiments pls. cool grin
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Obinnau(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2013
I don't know.
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Mayor21(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2013
Tiku
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by carzola(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2013
I would have chosen sexkillz buh dat guy is a waxin gaylord.

1 Like

Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by chemashie(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2013
Chemashie is always on point.....
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by lirusehn(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2013
ave neva seen one.
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2013
Brb
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by McLincolnGuzit(m): 9:14am On Oct 31, 2013
McLincolnGuzit or if you think i'm not kindly tell mr.seun to organise an IQ rate determinant exam for us to know the who is who here.
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2013
Naptu is a good guy !!

1 Like

Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Afrocatalyst: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2013
All nairalanders are intelligent. Being a member of any forum,whether online or on land (active) requires you must be intelligent cos a forum is a place where people discuss issues,voicing their opinions without fear while listening to another's point of view. I tink we are all intelligent except for those that choose to use their intelligence foolishly.
Let the competition stop please.

1 Like

Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by saintvc(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Come to religion section
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2013
Well, most people here are very intelligent even though I dont know their names but these guys are off the hook *myopinion* cool

1) Afam4eva....I like his views kiss
2) Adaobi123.....I like hers too even though she doesn't say much tongue
3) Mrs Chima....she's so mature in her reasoning and I like that a lot, she's truly a mother cool
4) Oniola (not sure of the name)... he/she is cool too grin
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Emmyk(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2013
Some guys in Politics section.

I'm like wow, when I read their analysis, I read it twice.

1 Like

Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by jaybee3(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2013
ennyluv
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Lilimax(f): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2013
Emmyk: Some guys in Politics section.

I'm like wow, when I read their analysis, I read it twice.
yeah!
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2013
Mr. Olodo. undecided
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Lilimax(f): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2013
Austeenx: Mr. Olodo. undecided
Seems he has been banned till 2036 sad
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by homesteady(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2013
Lilimax: Seems he has been banned till 2036 sad

Does that guy deserve a ban?? His account is meant to be deactivated angry
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Lilimax(f): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2013
homesteady:

Does that guy deserve a ban?? His account is meant to be deactivated angry
He reasons like his name(olodo).
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Lilimax: Seems he has been banned till 2036 sad

You miss his intelligence?
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by homesteady(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Lilimax: He reasons like his name(olodo).

Exactly! And he's not even funny!
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Teespice(f): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sexkillz
Sagamite
Ogugua88
Caracta
Uj_sizzle
Ihedinobi
Obinoscopy
Screwface

I love reading their opinions on various topics

3 Likes

Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by wonlasewonimi: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
musiwa
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by jaybee3(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mapomeji
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by isalegan2: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Becomerich
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by chucky234(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2013
Hmmm funny thread
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by debetmx(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2013
born2fuck grin grin grin
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Tpave(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tpave: In your own view, depending on how you want to access them. A nairalander who is always on point with intelligent analysis. Whom will you choose? No religious or ethnic sentiments pls. cool
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by dsimpleyahooc: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
ALL OF YOU
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
I am the most intelligent nairalander.
Re: Whom Do You Think Is The Most Intelligent Nairalander? by Tpave(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Huh!!!
zenopee:
I am the most intelligent nairalander.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Was Hacked / On The Sack Of Resident Doctors,President Jonathan Goofed / End Times: Baby Born With Very Visible Horns In Osun [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.