Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? (3167 Views)

My Country People, Is This Really A Kiss Or Fight? / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!! / For Married Women- When You Had Sooo Many Suitors To Choose From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by dayokanu(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
veryunlucky: @dayokanu...
you have gotta be kidding me...

Kidding you? i'm serious several people would agree with me even Ileobatojo
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
dayokanu:

Kidding you? i'm serious several people would agree with me even Ileobatojo

Bwahahaha!!

Abeg, your solution is not the one she wants the hear jare. The question is, how can she continue to collect his money and goodies without offering all her current up for tapping?
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by jmoore(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
"Where is this really heading to? " . It is obvious, you will get pregnant for him soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by armyofone(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
dayokanu: Op Nothing to worry about its very normal

Trust me on this

Let him strip you nakeed, I can guarantee he wont even do anything even if he does something he wont penetrate, if he penetrates He wont bust a nut.

If he bust a nut I would deactivate my NL account

very funny lol.

OP, leave that place unless you are enjoying the whole thing. Then wait to see what your sistah is enjoying at night, ewwwww
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by ITbomb(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
veryunlucky: @itbomb....
who the **** do you think you are...
keep you ****ing mouth shut or
Ouch , shutting my ****ing mouth and crawling back to my sh¡t hole.
Go fvrk ur sis hussy .
God forbid me to marry into a house my wife's people will see me as their ultimate benefactor while they lazy about waiting for handouts and scholarship
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by tomzman: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Op (veryunlucky), I'm not trying to sound tribalistic but I have to ask which tribe you are from.
@ileobatojo, yeah, I sensed it too right from the first post, I just didn't want to jump into conclusions but going by her most recent post, I think I get a clearer picture.
OP, well, my advice for you remains the same. Just be careful and always use your head. I am assuring you again that if you fail to use your head and end up wrecking your sister's home, just don't come to Nairaland to cry o!

By the way, I would still love to know where you are from.
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by dBard: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
dayokanu:

Then screw him SIMPLE

SECONDED grin grin grin

@ITbomb..lol
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by fairlyisabel(f): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
OP abeg your sister should divorce the cheat or better still get a lover because the man has no sense of respect for her. If your sister was the one kissing his younger brother like he does to you do you think that house will still contain them both, i doubt. Abeg let your sister divorce him or get a boy friend mstchewww
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by fairlyisabel(f): 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
OP abeg your sister should divorce cheat or better still get a lover because the man has no sense of respect for her. If your sister was the one kissing his younger brother like he does to you do you think that house will still contain them both, i doubt. Abeg let your sister divorce him or get a boy friend mstchewwww
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2013
ileobatojo:

Bwahahaha!!

Abeg, your solution is not the one she wants the hear jare. The question is, how can she continue to collect his money and goodies without offering all her current up for tapping?

She said emotions are involved. I'm sure she go don sample the size of the banana sef lipsrsealed grin
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2013
tomzman: Op (veryunlucky), I'm not trying to sound tribalistic but I have to ask which tribe you are from.
@ileobatojo, yeah, I sensed it too right from the first post, I just didn't want to jump into conclusions but going by her most recent post, I think I get a clearer picture.
OP, well, my advice for you remains the same. Just be careful and always use your head. I am assuring you again that if you fail to use your head and end up wrecking your sister's home, just don't come to Nairaland to cry o!

By the way, I would still love to know where you are from.

Why some people never get tired to put a tribe before personality amaze me. sad
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by tomzman: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2013
Chillisauce:

Why some people never get tired to put a tribe before personality amaze me. sad
Come on Chilli, why is it hard for you to read and comprehend a simple post? Did you read the OP's posts at all? Did you even read my post at all? I have already advised the OP before I asked for her tribe, so the issue of tribe before personality is ruled out. She said where she is from, after her father, the brother-in-law is next. That sounds a little strange to me and that was the reason I asked for her tribe. I am not trying to spite her tribe or something, it's just for knowledge sake. Do you now understand?
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by tomzman: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2013
fairlyisabel: OP abeg your sister should divorce cheat or better still get a lover because the man has no sense of respect for her. If your sister was the one kissing his younger brother like he does to you do you think that house will still contain them both, i doubt. Abeg let your sister divorce him or get a boy friend mstchewwww
This your advice is somehow o! Cutting off the head is not the solution to a mild headache.
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2013
tomzman:
Come on Chilli, why is it hard for you to read and comprehend a simple post? Did you read the OP's posts at all? Did you even read my post at all? I have already advised the OP before I asked for her tribe, so the issue of tribe before personality is ruled out. She said where she is from, after her father, the brother-in-law is next. That sounds a little strange to me and that was the reason I asked for her tribe. I am not trying to spite her tribe or something, it's just for knowledge sake. Do you now understand?

No I don't! Explain again.
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by ITbomb(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Chillisauce:

No I don't! Explain again.
He gave the OP his advice then later curiously ask which tribe do practice that.
HE DID NOT ASK FOR HER TRIBE BEFORE GIVING ADVICE.
Me too , I'm curious
If your tribe is involved , it may sound 'normal thing' to you but for others , it sounds strange so help him in his Geography or Nigerian Society studies
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by devilincarnate: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2013
Give him the toto now .no big deal with that. Big girl no dey deny
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Dantedasz(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2013
@OP,
Leave that enviroment fast before you and your brother in law do something the whole family will regret.
Stop watching Nollywood and day dreaming it is reality. Reality is pretty brutal.
A word is enough for a wise person.
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by tomzman: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
ITbomb:
He gave the OP his advice then later curiously ask which tribe do practice that.
Me too , I'm curious
If your tribe is involved , it may sound 'normal thing' to you but for others , it sounds strange so help him in his Geography or Nigerian Society studies
You get time o! I chose to ignore her. Anyone that cannot comprehend such an extremely simple explanation is not worth my time.

By the way, where is the OP sef?
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by dayokanu(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Do him already, We can always blame the devil or the guy just like in Ese Walters case
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by pickabeau1: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
dayokanu: Do him already, We can always blame the devil or the guy just like in Ese Walters case

Or allude to a New LEVEL of GRACE

1 Like

Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
ITbomb:
Me too , I'm curious

You say what?
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by dBard: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2013
pickabeau1:

Or allude to a New LEVEL of GRACE

Buahahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by pickabeau1: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2013
dBard:

Buahahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy

Na sooo
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Amari(f): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
Don't you have a home? Just pack your stuffs and go to your parents house before things get out of hand if they haven't already. Your elder sister wouldn't always be understanding and nice to you through out all this. PS;I think you 'like' your sister's husband.
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
OP, have you done it already? undecided grin
Re: I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? by stitcheD(m): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
ileobatojo:

Bwahahaha!!

Gbam!!!!!!! She's a selfish little girl out to destroy her sis matrimony.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PERFUME GIFT SET For Men And Women / On A Scale Of One To Ten, How Likely Am I The Father? / Super Clean Honda Pilot In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 950k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.