Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Dealing With Azoospermia? Let's Share Together. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dealing With Azoospermia? Let's Share Together. (9334 Views)

Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony / Any Drug For Azoospermia? / Dealing With Dyslexia And Other Learning Disorders In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Azoospermia? Let's Share Together. by Sunnylink(m): 2:00am On Apr 08, 2017
I feel for you and your husband. This is the solution to your husband low sperm counts.
Get Kedi Vigour essential, I m 1001% sure it will solve the problem. We have use it to reverse zero sperm count before. for guide on how to use it to get fast result call me. I will guide you for free. I m the unselfish herbalist.
Re: Dealing With Azoospermia? Let's Share Together. by akande3: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pls sir,am in need of urgent help due to all these strike actions of our doctor. I am azospermia patient and I need a better way to end these as soon as possible.the sperm doesn't count ,all others is zero,sluggish,curvehead etc all is zero, I was wondering that I do Bleep very well but she's yet to be pregnant pls,I will prefer quick response because it needs immediate attention, my whatapp no 08037398966. Thanks.I av attached the result.down here pls.

Re: Dealing With Azoospermia? Let's Share Together. by sammysunny88: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Hi all,
I'm creating this thread for those of us who are TTC and have male fertility issues especially Azoospermia.
I've been married for about 7 months, but it seems like forever especially with male fertility issue. Hearing the news for the first time was devastating.
My hubby started taking various medications as he used to consume lots of alcohol before now. Right now, we are concentrating on herbs, with the prayer that God will have mercy on us and make it work for our God.
If u have been blessed to scale this kind of hurdle, I would appreciate your contributions.

Thanks and God bless us all. Amen.
. So sad for everyone suffering from azoospermia. But all is well because there parmanent solution for azoopermia. I am an alternative medicine therapist. There is natural pure and curative herbal herbal product that is very effective in curing azoospermia within 30-45 days. The efficacy of this herbal product is highly guarantee because I have used it to treat and cured many azoospermia patient and the result having been so wonderful.
Recently, I treated a man at Abuja his laboratory result shows all zero and after 30 days of consistent treatment with this herbal product, he went for another laboratory test and the result shows 85% and after 45 days, he went for another laboratory test but he was so amazed with the result 100% with healthy and quality sperm with good motility rate. Last three weeks I got a call from him in appreciation that his wife has been confirmed pregnant.
Another testimony of another of patient again, he had the same test result of 0% count and unhealthy sperm and he as been on TTC for 5 years. He was placed on 45 days treatment and exactly 35 days, his wife was confirmed pregnant. And after the treatment, he went for lab test and the result showed 100% count and health and quality sperm. There a lot of testimonies on this product that I cannot them all.
Presently, as am typing, I have five other men currently on treatment for the same same issue. For details, chat me up......... 0/8/0)6?8?8/0/3?3/8?6......
Re: Dealing With Azoospermia? Let's Share Together. by DAMOCA: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
please i need help am azoospermia wigh completely zero count. how do you help me get the cure am from Zambia. my WhatsApp line is 0962570460 my email is phirid00@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Severe Tooth Ache / Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) / Osahon Enabulele: One Doctor Attending To 4,000 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.