Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! (29841 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump / Babatunde Oyedepo Is Not The Owner Of Naijagistlive, Admin Reacts / Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by YungMike(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg the owner of the biggest social network (FACEBOOK) in the world shared this on his facebook page. His wife, Priscilla after having series of miscarriages in the past is expecting a baby girl soon, and Mark has this to say:-

[b]Priscilla and I have some exciting news: we're expecting a baby girl!

This will be a new chapter in our lives. We've already been so fortunate for the opportunity to touch people's lives around the world -- Cilla as a doctor and educator, and me through this community and philanthropy. Now we'll focus on making the world a better place for our child and the next generation.

We want to share one experience to start. We've been trying to have a child for a couple of years and have had three miscarriages along the way.

You feel so hopeful when you learn you're going to have a child. You start imagining who they'll become and dreaming of hopes for their future. You start making plans, and then they're gone. It's a lonely experience. Most people don't discuss miscarriages because you worry your problems will distance you or reflect upon you -- as if you're defective or did something to cause this. So you struggle on your own.

In today's open and connected world, discussing these issues doesn't distance us; it brings us together. It creates understanding and tolerance, and it gives us hope.

When we started talking to our friends, we realized how frequently this happened -- that many people we knew had similar issues and that nearly all had healthy children after all.

We hope that sharing our experience will give more people the same hope we felt and will help more people feel comfortable sharing their stories as well.

Our good news is that our pregnancy is now far enough along that the risk of loss is very low and we are very hopeful.

Cilla and our child are both healthy, I'm extremely excited to meet her and our dog Beast has no idea what's coming. In our ultrasound, she even gave me a thumbs up "like" with her hand, so I'm already convinced she takes after me.

We're looking forward to welcoming her into the world and sharing more soon when she's ready to come out and meet everyone![/b]

Source -- https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102276573729791&set=a.529237706231.2034669.4&type=1

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Eeser: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mark

7 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by ladyF(f): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Awnnn grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Willswise(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Opportunities
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by baralatie(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
congratulations! and congratulations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Me likey
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by mrking3(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lord make me as Humble as this man!!! You wount see him flaunt his luxury cars, mansion, or flaunt dollars in public just like our immature Naija Artist and co! He's also a Big philanthropist! I read he signed to give half of his wealth to Less privileged! I'm just humbled by his simplicity!!

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by CEtoO(f): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eeser:
Mark
zuckerberg

9 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by adesegun121(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wish dem well

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by adorablepepple(f): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecidedis the dog wearing masquerade attire

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by asumo12: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mark Twain
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by soloxxng: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
See that dog shocked

6 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Hammefeez: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good for them grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Unsad(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Happy for my good friend, will call yu now Mark

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by kennydee05(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Congratulations Mark and Cilla

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Congrats Mark aka MR FACEBOOK, So happy for you both. #Girls rock, by the way

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by asumo12: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
adorablepepple:
undecided

I love your nails!

kiss
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
D dog gives me goose pimples

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by idbami2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrBillionairee cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Clemzy16(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Though facebook has caused many havoc to people's marriages and relationships..
Modified *
The wife tho'...

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by adorablepepple(f): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
asumo12:

I love your nails!

kiss
smiley thanks
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Babysho(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ehyahh
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by ijbeauty(f): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wish you guys the very best....

That dog doh.... Be like mop wool..

12 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by bastien: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
If na some naija women, dem for don Waka go mountain of fire, chosen etc..... thinking say na their village people

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by asumo12: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
adorablepepple:

smiley thanks

Kiss me back olobè oshi! kiss
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
mrking3:
Lord make me as Humble as this man!!! You wount see him flaunt his luxury cars, mansion, or flaunt dollars in public just like our immature Naija Artist and co! He's also a Big philanthropist! I read he signed to give half of his wealth to Less privileged! I'm just humbled by his simplicity!!

He is just like seun of nairaland; very humble. The only diff is that seun is an atheist embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by divinessa: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
I wish you people all the best. congrat!!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by excellentmomma(f): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good news for a good man. Is she Chinese?, nobody will know she is preggars here unless this is an old pix.

Safe delivery ma'am and God bless u, pls continue the good work with ur hubby.

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by osjoshua(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
zuka zuka Abeg go meet pastor quickly..... winch Don follow you from village......no wonder any time I wan check facebook na nairaland I dey later check....the winch strong zuka zuka

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. / Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) / Evans, Kechi Okwuchi Trend On Google Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.