Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Secret Behind The Song Title *SKELEWU - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Secret Behind The Song Title *SKELEWU (972 Views)

Similarities Between Skelewu And Party Rock Anthem Videos / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Behind The Song Title *SKELEWU by stormkiid: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Drinking is no respecter of anyone be it rich or poor,famous or infidel.
The rift all started in a club while the skelewu crooner davido and the EME rapper scales where in a club(can't really pick out the name of the club) They were having good time discussing about music,drinking and probably getting high on some weed...probably they got to their peak tossing unpleasant words to each other pleasantly I guess it got to a time scales couldn't take it anymore probably davido tossed a word to his mom. So a slight outburst occurred, I guessed the security handled it wif caution.so davido was embarrassed becos he was dia wif a couple of girls so he shouted SCALE EWU so from dia everyone bursted into laughter so,davido went into the studio and did the song SKELEWU lipsrsealed
Re: The Secret Behind The Song Title *SKELEWU by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mtchew!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Artist In Nigeria / Rate The New Song "OMG" ( Free Me ) By P-square (music Review) / World Class Music Producer Opens New Studio In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.