Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said (2507 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Wasiu Ayinde Keeps Silence On Alleged Sex Scandal With Pasuma’s Daughter / Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by IamDrock(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-07Kh8slc7fg/UnJ9pq30VwI/AAAAAAAA0ZE/UUYtQDiGoow/s280/jim.jpg[/img]
Seriously this is no joke, except Jim himself knows something about this and just messing with us. Okay so there's this girl that they claim has been saying, she's pregnant for Jim and Jim has turned deaf ears to her. They claim she's a Lagos billionaire's daughter, and even claims Jim duped her of N2m. So after making some buzz on few blogs for two days, they said she came back to say some people asked her to frame Jim Iyke up! Sounds absurd yea? Continue reading below...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wsUN76ANDbc/UnI8kjCGmNI/AAAAAAAAbbo/OuKaArT7cQc/s1600/jim-iyke-babymama-tweet.png[/img]
Nadia Buari has denied this girl's claim by saying, her boyfriend, big Jim isn't expecting a child from any woman. We wouldn't have reported this until we saw Jim's tweets! He has left ALL to God.
See Singer Miley Cyrus Dresses Half Naked Like Lil’ Kim For Halloween[pics] click to see
Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by homesteady(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Abeg jor! I don't like this new jim iyke jareh! angry
Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by IamDrock(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
homesteady: Abeg jor! I don't like this new jim iyke jareh! angry
call his number and tell him na

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by Codedrock(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
IamD rock: call his number and tell him na
EXACTLY!
Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 01, 2013
Omo the babe fine

If she's truly a billionaire's daughter, I don't mind her being pregnant for me undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by Codedrock(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2013
carujmonella: Omo the babe fine

If she's truly a billionaire's daughter, I don't mind her being pregnant for me undecided
WHO ARE YOU??
Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by Codedrock(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
OMG!
Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by Codedrock(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
homesteady: Abeg jor! I don't like this new jim iyke jareh! angry
Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by homesteady(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Codedrock and I am D rock! Same owner with different monikers grin
Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by Codedrock(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
homesteady: Codedrock and I am D rock! Same owner with different monikers grin
i love this! You seem smart!
Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by homesteady(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Codedrock: i love this! You seem smart!
undecidedundecided
Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by Codedrock(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2013
More update coming soon.
Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Bro! Go and work for your money, and aspire to be a billionaire. Its not easy,but the billionaire man himself whom your biggest aspiration is to pregnant his daughter was once like you. He worked hard to be a billionaire.

See what you would have said; " i want to be a billionaire like this gal's father so that men would want to identify with me as you are doing now". You can do it bro, no one became a billionaire overnight. This defeatist attitude you are adopting, will only make u redundant and stagnant. You can do it. Thanks !

As for jim iyke! Ignored mode activated.
carujmonella: Omo the babe fine

Re: Jim Iyke Respondsto Pregnancy Scandal With A Lagos Business Man See What He Said by Codedrock(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
babyface333: Bro! Go and work for your money, and aspire to be a billionaire. Its not easy,but the billionaire man himself whom your biggest aspiration is to pregnant his daughter was once like you. He worked hard to be a billionaire.

See what you would have said; " i want to be a billionaire like this gal's father so that men would want to identify with me as you are doing now". You can do it bro, no one became a billionaire overnight. This defeatist attitude you are adopting, will only make u redundant and stagnant. You can do it. Thanks !

As for jim iyke! Ignored mode activated.
lol.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Don Jazzy As A Kid. / Have You Met This Guy? He Is The Richest Gambler Alive / Photo: Actress Chita Agwu's Traditional Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.