Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) (24331 Views)

Actress Uche Jombo In Traffic Takes Lovely Selfie Photo / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / BankyW Visits Funke,Rita, Kate & Uche Jombo In Tinapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by philip0906(m): 12:47am On May 23, 2009
uche jombo was stoped by the police after they found out she was carrying a ghana must go bag of chinese brassiers.the police were shocked as to what a star like her would b doing with a Ghana must go bag of china made brassiers and then searched the contents of the car well.she explained to them that she had gone to china to purchase them.not yet satisfied,the mischievious police men ordered her out of her car for a proper search which included body search.They asked her to pull off her clothes in case she was carrying any incriminating thing.In a bid to prove her innocense,she began to pull of her clothes!next thing I heard was GBAM GBA!time for lectures.I had been dreaming all these while grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by shotster50(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2009
self-servicer!!!!!
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by philip0906(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2009
@shotster50
self-servicer!!!!!
cheesy grin
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by joaniex: 5:05pm On May 23, 2009
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by Sissy3(f): 8:18pm On May 23, 2009
144 ppl actually clicked to see the nude pics lol

yeye ppl grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by nodullin(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2009
Oh! Oh! Oh! Got me on dat one,
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by joaniex: 9:06pm On May 23, 2009
@ sissy; swear say no be wetin you go look for there
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by Sissy3(f): 9:13pm On May 23, 2009
joaniex:

@ sissy; swear say no be wetin you go look for there

sharpdia, wot will i b doin looking at the unclothedness of ma fellow woman abi i no go get mine tongue tongue
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by SeXyBoNE: 9:20pm On May 23, 2009
shege!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by SeanT21(f): 3:18am On May 24, 2009
philip0906:

uche jombo was stoped by the police after they found out she was carrying a ghana must go bag of chinese brassiers.the police were shocked as to what a star like her would b doing with a Ghana must go bag of china made brassiers and then searched the contents of the car well.she explained to them that she had gone to china to purchase them.not yet satisfied,the mischievious police men ordered her out of her car for a proper search which included body search.They asked her to pull off her clothes in case she was carrying any incriminating thing.In a bid to prove her innocense,she began to pull of her clothes!next thing I heard was GBAM GBA!time for lectures.I had been dreaming all these while grin grin

LMAO!! cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by oneluvb55(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2009
na lack of job. i no blame u shaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by ginky: 6:13pm On May 24, 2009
ha ha ha.This is really funny.It is supposed to be in the jokes section but it is guud.
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by Pepeye(f): 7:33pm On May 24, 2009
Continue living in ur dream paradise
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by dominique(f): 8:55pm On May 24, 2009
:d :d :d
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by philip0906(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2009
419 and still counting!lmao grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by untainted: 7:29pm On May 26, 2009
victim no 11 grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by cantab(m): 5:34am On Jun 01, 2009
phillipino
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by teissys(f): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2009
Na real wah for some pple. And the way the title sounds juicy, only to come in and see this cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by tessyuch: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2009
U'd better watch d tins u say about people all in d name of a joke cos dey can stand against U in time 2 come, DREAMER!
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by philip0906(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
U'd better watch d tins u say about people all in d name of a joke cos dey can stand against U in time 2 come, DREAMER!
NO vex i no say u come c naked woman picShure grin.so u get everyright 2 vex. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by teissys(f): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
Lol.
This naughty boy sef grin
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by gloriuss(f): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2009
grin grin grin I actually found that trés funny!!!!
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by Shentz(f): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
How hilarious
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by biola44: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2009
if i catch dis poster, grin
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by prudentcy(m): 4:06am On Jun 07, 2009
what da motherfucker,guy take your time i believe in reality,
i hope i will see the real thin,u really annoyed me 4 real.
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by chukz4real(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2009
Lol, if I may ask: whos is Uche Jumbo? Seem 2 b hearing that name for the first time. shocked
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by MrCrackles(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2009
Poster

Vagabond!
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by kingbobnet: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2009
Sissy

I do like ur profile please can we be friends my cell number is 07029040121 email is kingsley.elliot@yahoo.com
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by Omolola1(f): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2009
@ poster

u are not serious o grin
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by Emad(f): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2009
joke of the year
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by lacicrips(m): 6:05am On Jun 26, 2009
philip0906:

I had been dreaming all these while grin grin
Keep dreaming man, it's good to dream dreams.
Re: Uche Jombo In Nudity Scandal(with Pix) by Ifygurl: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2009
Good one. LMFAO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram / Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Share Christmas Photo / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.