Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Procter And Gamble Reasoning Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble Reasoning Test Invitation (1065 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Procter And Gamble / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procter And Gamble Reasoning Test Invitation by walexy14(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
I received an Invitation for a reasoning test by the above named company. Who else got this or someone that could help with Procter and gamble reasoning test question and answer please?
Re: Procter And Gamble Reasoning Test Invitation by fumsky002: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2013
what did u apply for and when pls?
Re: Procter And Gamble Reasoning Test Invitation by walexy14(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2013
I can't even remember , cos i apply for so many position. The date for the test is 4th of november in abuja
Re: Procter And Gamble Reasoning Test Invitation by fumsky002: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
just google their test format and try work on shl and make sure ur speed is good......
their test is not that easy but God will favor u.....best wishes
Re: Procter And Gamble Reasoning Test Invitation by walexy14(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Amen and thanks
Re: Procter And Gamble Reasoning Test Invitation by Hassy4(f): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
I got an invite from them too to write in Abuja, please how was yours the last time?

(1) (Reply)

Concept Nova / Global Drill Bay. Oil And Gas Ltd / Different Job Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.