Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Different Job Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Different Job Interview Questions (1066 Views)

Tricky Interview Questions That Most Jobseekers Fail To Answer / Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking / Us Embassy Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Job Interview Questions by Handsome1: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hundreds of Job interview questions and possible answers will be posted on this thread. Check them out before your interview
Re: Different Job Interview Questions by Handsome1: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bank Clerk Interview Questions and Great Tips for the Big Day

If you have got an interview as a Bank Clerk then you want to be as prepared as possible before going to any interview.

Consider things such as:
Your previous experience – does it match the job description?
Have you done this kind of role or any financial role before?
Why do you want to work in this industry/role?
As a Bank Clerk you will be dealing with customers coming into a bank to pay money into their accounts, take money out, order cheque books, ask questions and advice about their accounts etc so you will need to be able to absorb a great deal of information so that you can help your customers well.

Your interviewer will want to know how good your communication skills are so it would be useful to think about some example prior to your interview where you can demonstrate this excellent communication.

You will be dealing with customers all day long and sometimes these customers will not always be friendly, you will need to make sure that you can deal with these issues and know how you would manage this situation.

Bank Clerk Interview Questions

You could be asked questions such as:
*What is your understanding of the role of Bank Clerk?
*What do you know about our Bank?
*Where do you see your career in five years time?
*Are you looking to pursue further financial qualifications?
*Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you deal with it?
*What issues Lloyds has at the moment, how do they affect the society?
*Tell me about a time you worked as part of an unsuccessful group.
*When have you failed?
*What is a customer services
*Why this role?
*What makes you think you will build a career here ?!
*Why do you want to work at a Bank, why finance?
*Please give me a situation when you experienced a failure?
*What is your biggest weakness?
*What is the most difficult decision you've ever had to make?
*Describe a situation where you brought about change
*Tell me about a time when you have had to make a difficult decision.
*What attracted you to the company?
Make sure that before your interview you have researched the bank that you are hoping to work for. Look at what products and services they provide and imagine that you will be talking to customers about these roles and how you would feel about this? How good are your communication skills and how good are you from a mathematical understanding, all important factors when looking to work within a financial establishment.

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Job Interview Questions by Handsome1: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Part two coming up
Re: Different Job Interview Questions by Handsome1: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2014
Cc: Seun
Supermod
maclatunji
Ikenna351
Ngwakwe
OAM4J
Afam4eva
uboma
davide470

*Front page please*
Re: Different Job Interview Questions by Kimmo(f): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
This is absolutely true. Although I have to say that it isn't only in finance that these questions apply. I got asked these same set of Qs (some slight variations) and my work isn't related to finance/banking. Let me add some I remember.

How did you know about us?
Of all the establishments in this field, why did you chose us?
Re: Different Job Interview Questions by Handsome1: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kimmo:
This is absolutely true. Although I have to say that it isn't only in finance that these questions apply. I got asked these same set of Qs (some slight variations) and my work isn't related to finance/banking. Let me add some I remember.
How did you know about us?
Of all the establishments in this field, why did you chose us?
Oh Alright good to know...i will continue hopefully the mods will see need for this
Re: Different Job Interview Questions by Handsome1: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
More Loading

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed In Abule Egba / Fresh Graduate Vacancies At Etisalat Nigeria / World Bank Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.