Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help How Do I Fight Virus And Reformat My System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help How Do I Fight Virus And Reformat My System (711 Views)

GET Slax: Freedom From Virus And Internet Vulnerability. / "My Removable Device" Shortcut Virus - Help / What Is The Difference Between Free Anti Virus And A Paid One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help How Do I Fight Virus And Reformat My System by bartigo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2008
i want to learn how to rackle virus on my system.
if you have a site that can help please i need to know.
Re: Help How Do I Fight Virus And Reformat My System by uspry1(f): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2008
Use Nairaland google (see picture) at the bottom of this page you will prompt opening new windows finding lot of tips how to remove viruses and reformat there by existing posters of NL members.

Re: Help How Do I Fight Virus And Reformat My System by xprofile: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2008
get eset antivirus and scan your system for real,
it is well,
bigamos4real@yahoo.com
wink
Re: Help How Do I Fight Virus And Reformat My System by areyemi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2008
You should virus scan your system by trying downloading an antivirus or scan free at http://seymoore.page.tl/Spyware.htm
Re: Help How Do I Fight Virus And Reformat My System by Kaybaba5(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2008
Giv me the link to download antivirus to my system
Re: Help How Do I Fight Virus And Reformat My System by xprofile: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2008
just google ESET NOD32 antivirus download

and download it,
ok?

(1) (Reply)

Active & Passive Networks / This Is Fresh And Hot. Get In Now For Freeee / Hp 4000,havin Problems Startin Up After Formattin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.