Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,506 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Who Would Win Gulder Ultimate Search 10th Edition Tonight? *PREDICTIONS* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Would Win Gulder Ultimate Search 10th Edition Tonight? *PREDICTIONS* (1881 Views)

Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) / Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] / #GUS: How One Contestant Became Deaf And Dumb On Gulder Ultimate Search XI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Win Gulder Ultimate Search 10th Edition Tonight? *PREDICTIONS* by Blogking(f): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
If you have been watching this show then you would know that the level of adrenaline that would pump into our veins as we watch the last episode tonight, nor go be small thing! We have four finalists left and the Ultimate man or woman would officially be crowned tonight, so lets take time out to anlyse the chances of who is and who is not most likely to win this years anticipated search.

a) Bobby.

Bobby is a lively fellow! Who has the aura to make any one crack up and laugh, though he can be quite childish at times.. Sincerely i never envisioned he would get this far because he never really appeared as a srtong link up until recently. Booby can be really be soft atimes too, as can be seen when his mama came around and he cried... In all truism, i don't think bobby would win the Gulder Ultmate search this year as i still do not feel he has that "wow" fact meant to be found in the ultimate man.

b) Ifunanya.

The last woman standing and no doubt my favourite particiapnt this year. The small and fragile looking Ifunanya is no doubt a tough cookie as she has proven time and again, by outdoing even some of her male contestants in tasks given to them. The resillient Ifunnanya, who is not only a sweet looking wench, but also an intelligent one is sure to be full of suprises but in all sincerity, i do not see her winning this years competition. She has got the brain and endurance, but she may be lacking in the muscle compartment. Lets wait and see. this evening anyways.

c) Dennis.

In all truissm i used to dislike Dennis at the beginning of the show. He came across as an overgrown spoilt baby, because he was always picking quarrels and was even in one with the evicted Mary. I still have some resentment towards him, but i have come to realise that he is just any other fellow trying not to be disrespected by others. Dennis has played up his game quite well and he has won several tasks too. I see him as a probable winner. Like i would bet my 50% that he may actually get to win. Lets wait till 10:30pm today and we shall find out.

d) Edmund.

This doctor who took part in this years ultimate search has shown that he is the real deal in terms of muscle this year. He lacks in the intellectual aspects to solve tasks though, but he never ceases to dissapoint in the strenght and muscle department. Edmund who is fiercly tall and agile looking, sincerely has all the looks and capabilities to be this years ultimate man. I would put more of my betting money on him to win the challenge!

Lets all wait till 10:30pm tonight to see of my predictions come out right. I watch mine on AIT sha.... Who do you think would win this years GUS?
Re: Who Would Win Gulder Ultimate Search 10th Edition Tonight? *PREDICTIONS* by zeelo2014: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Edmund lacks intelligence? I don't think u watch the show.
Re: Who Would Win Gulder Ultimate Search 10th Edition Tonight? *PREDICTIONS* by Smartguy4real: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Am %70 Sure dat ifunanya wil win dis challenge 2nite by d special grace of GOD nd i also lyk her!
Re: Who Would Win Gulder Ultimate Search 10th Edition Tonight? *PREDICTIONS* by nnecar(f): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
dennis is D ultimate man
Re: Who Would Win Gulder Ultimate Search 10th Edition Tonight? *PREDICTIONS* by infoscope(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dennis Okike Is The Winner Of The Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10
Originally posted at: http://nigeriannewsportal.com/dennis-okike-is-the-winner-of-the-gulder-ultimate-search-season-10/ |

www.facebook.com/nigeriannewsportal
Re: Who Would Win Gulder Ultimate Search 10th Edition Tonight? *PREDICTIONS* by Abbey2sam(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Denis okike is the 10th ultimate man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? Wizkid Vs Wannabe | Photo / A nairalander's experience with Naijaloaded (Issue Resolved) / Val Day Celebration:Sterling Bank Honours Mike Ezuruonye,Iyanya,Yemi Alade (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.