Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] (43101 Views)

See Nyansh! Suzy Wins Miss Bum Bum Brazil 2015 (see Photos) / Miss Nigeria 2015 See Photos of the contestant. Who will take home the crown? / Top 10 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria For 2015 (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] by toyoe49: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
The 2015 edition of Headies took place last night in the totality of conscious mental process and activity of my mind. Anyways, just like football betting, making result predictions, here are the possible winners, wild cards and spoilers ahead of Headies 2015. I call this “2015 Headies ABA (Awards Before Award)”

PRODUCER OF THE YEAR

1. Don Jazzy – Godwin (Korede Bello)

2. Mastakraft – Wiser (Flavour)

3. Young John – Bobo (Olamide)

4. Shizzi – Fans Mi (DavidO)

5. Legendury Beatz – Ojuelegba

6. Cobhams – There’s A Fire (Bez)

All of these producers have been great and amazing during the year under review, so they all deserve to win. But for an individual responsible for producing the most acclaimed song of the year, then Legendary Beatz would have it straight up for Ojuelegba. A strong wildcard is Don jazzy with Godwin who also won in this same category last year. Young John the wicked producer also stand a great chance but shakiti Bobo and Godwin came a little bit later than Ojuelegba. But if headies would give us a spoiler, then shizzi would have it for fanz mi because been nominated in this category with fanz mi already is a spoiler.

BEST MUSIC VIDEO

1. Jamb Question (Simi) – Mex

2. Crazy (Seyi Shay) – Meji Alabi

3. The Sound (DavidO Feat. Uhuru & Dj Buckz) – Sesan

4. Katapot (Reekado Banks) – UnLimited LA

5. Baby Jollof (Solid Star Feat. Tiwa Savage) – Clarence Peters

Best Video in terms of quality, concept and how exciting the video is, trust me, the year under review struggled to get nominees in this category. Many videos obviously lacked concept that year but then it has to be Jamb Question (Simi) by MEX over the rest If ‘The Sound (DavidO Feat. Uhuru & Dj Buckz) – Sesan‘ won’t take the throne by voting.

BEST R&B/POP ALBUM

1. Bed of Stone – Asa

2. A.Y.O. – Wizkid

3. King of Queens – Yemi Alade

4. Rich & Famous – Praiz

5. Double Trouble – Psquare
First..of all Psquare’s albums, double trouble is he wackest but then it’s still enough trouble considering the Albums listed in this category. Yemi Alade’s King Of Queens did absolutely well with lot of smashing hits and so it deserves to be crowned king in this category. Meanwhile for a wildcard, A.Y.O from star boy wizzy got all it takes to stay aloft as well.

BEST R&B SINGLE

1. Heartbeat – Praiz

2. Mr. Oreo – Iyanya

3. Say You Love Me – Leriq ft. Wizkid

4. Do the Right Thing – Cobhams Ft. Bez

5. Wish Me Well – Timi Dakolo

All the songs in this category is a perfect fit and that makes it really tough decide. But with timi Dakolo’s wish me well in this category, it will be a spoiler for him not to take the lead.

BEST POP SINGLE

1. Ojuelegba – Wizkid

2. Collabo – P-Square Feat. Don Jazzy

3. My Woman, My Everything – Patoranking Feat. Wande Coal

4. Woju – Kiss Daniel

5. Godwin – Korede Bello

6. Bobo – Olamide

There’s absolutely no song on this category that will blare from whatever speaker and not transform your energy to a kinetic one. They are so infectious to the point that you won’t know when you will start singing along, even in your worst moment. They all birthed hilarious internet memes and the vibes was real wide. But still only for the sake of sentiments would any song in this category have it over WOJU by the new rookie in the block, Kiss Daniel considering the fact that the song dropped earlier than the rest and still anchored to stay relevant despite its kind of different sound, style and dim level of influence in the industry. With no further say, Best POP goes to WOJU – Kiss Daniel.
Read more at: http://greennews.ng/headies-2015-see-list-of-winners-predictions/
Re: Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] by Entertain9jar(f): 4:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Here is the full lit of winner, that link is SCAM, DON'T TRY IT!!! >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2016/01/list-of-winners-for-2015-headies-award.html

SEE OLAMIDE'S CHILDISH RANT ON TWITTER HERE TOO >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2016/01/theheadies2015-olamideybnl-childish.html#0
Re: Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] by femivvita: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2016
See complete list of winners at the headies2015 here http://naijajournals..com/2016/01/headies-2015-winners-list.html
Re: Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] by chapatti: 12:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Finally the headies award which was scheduled to hold on the 31st of Dec 2015, but was shifted to Jan 1st 2016 has come and go. So i will be showing to us the various nominees and winners.headies

Actually for those who were there, they experienced fun, drama, and other things which took place in the headies that was hosted by comedian Bovi and the dance queen Kaffy.

The actual most capturing thing last night by many was the engagement of rapper Eva, how romantic it really was when she was engaged during her performance.

Another interesting stuff which caught the eyes of the participants that went down last night was Olamide badoo of YBNL vs The don himself, Don Jazzy of Melvin music, though plenty said Olamide instigated the beef sha. this was how it all started See here

Full list of the headies award winners and nominees

HEADIES 2015 BEST STREET-HOP ARTISTE
1. Reminisce – Skillashi
2. Olamide – Bobo – WINNER
3. Small Doctor – Mosquito Killer
4. Mastakraft feat. Olamide, CDQ and David O – Indomie
5. Falz The Bad Guy Feat. Yemi Alade & Poe – Hello Bae

HEADIES 2015 BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE (MALE)
1. Praiz – If I fall
2. Shaydee – High
3. Timi Dakolo – Wish Me Well (WINNER)
4. Cobhams – Do The Right Thing
5. Bez – There’s A Fire

HEADIES 2015 BEST R&B SINGLE
1. Heartbeat – Praiz
2. Baby Daddy – Iyanya
3. Say You Love Me – Leriq ft. Wizkid
4. Do the Right Thing – Cobhams Ft. Bez
5. Wish Me Well – Timi Dakolo (WINNER)

Headies 2015 BEST POP SINGLE winner
1. Ojuelegba – Wizkid
2. Collabo – P-Square Feat. Don Jazzy
3. My Woman, My Everything – Patoranking Feat. Wande Coal
4. Woju – Kiss Daniel
5. Godwin – Korede Bello (WINNER)
6. Bobo – Olamide

HEADIES 2015 BEST RAP SINGLE
1. King Kong – Vector (WINNER)
2. Bad Belle – M.I
3. Bank Alert – Ill Bliss
4. Local Rapper – Reminisce Feat. Olamide, Phyno & Stomrex
5. G.O.D – T.R
For the full list, click >>> 2015 Headies Award Winners And Nominees

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Basketmouth Pose For Rare Selfie / Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan / May Edochie Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.