Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos (22523 Views)

Married Woman Dupes Grieving Couple With Dead Son’s ‘baby’ (Pictured) / Nigerians With Dead Body Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by trendystuf(f): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
A 40-year old widow named Mujidat was caught on Wednesday October 30th with a dead day old baby she hid inside a sack in Lagos.
It was gathered that a member of the community, High Chief Babatunde Balogun caught the mother of seven when she was trying to dispose the baby at about 5 p.m. on Wednesday. When questioned on the content of the sack, she claimed she was coming from the market where she bought some household items.
However, on a closer look, Balogun discovered that the sack contained a dead day old baby the woman allegedly had just delivered. He then called the attention of the other residents. Neighbours told P.M News that after Mujidat’s husband known as Baba Mushin died about three years ago, they have seen men visiting her residence, the house built by her late husband.
When asked if she planned to throw away the baby because of an alleged paternity mess, she denied, claiming that a welder turned block maker near her residence was responsible for the pregnancy that resulted in the birth of the dead baby she was caught with.

She claimed she took delivery of the baby by herself because she found it easy and therefore did not go to any hospital or sought anybody’s help.

At about 9 p.m yesterday when P.M.NEWS visited the area, residents of the area were still milling around the residence of the woman.

Officials of the Community Development Association, CDA, in the area later accompanied the woman and her sack of baby to the Isheri-Oshun Police Division where the matter was reported. At the time of this report, the woman was still being interrogated

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/photo-woman-caught-with-dead-day-old.html
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
The story is so sad. I feel sorry for everyone involved. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by Kanwulia: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Surprise-surprise!!!
Lemme guess?
THE EAST-WEST CONNECTOR in COBB COUNTY, AUSTELL, GEORGIA! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by bebe2(f): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
hmmmm,

MAY GOD HELP HELP OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by juman(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2013
bebe2: hmmmm,

MAY GOD HELP HELP OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA!!

carefreewannabe: The story is so sad. I feel sorry for everyone involved. embarassed

Sad story. One nigeria problem. Everything is in disarray.
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2013
She feels better doing it herself. I just feel this isn't the first. I wonder if some have human conscience.

This is where NGOs are needed to create awareness on child prevention and also catar for the innocent kids embarassed
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by hardballripplez: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by hardballripplez: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Death sentence for her straight!!!!!no bail*team jungle justice*
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by konn: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
she is a widow if she doesn't want to get married again then she should protect herself against any unwanted pregnancy instead of killing innocent babies. im sure she intentionally did not go to hospital so the baby would die. This is not fair

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by Arrosoft: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Na wa ooooo
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by Jadonaldson(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
angry wonders shall never end hm i just dey observs
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by diamond002: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ OMG!!! ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ wetin we no go see for dis we 9ja grin̶̲̥̅̊ some D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find pikin odas D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ throwaway pikin grin̶̲̥̅̊ odiegwu undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by Quinnlee: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
no b her pikin?....na only God go judge her....mother of 7...neva tire
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by PastorOluT(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hmmm, a day old baby. What is the difference between those that abort, the same sentence I guess?
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
na she sabi
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by NeuroBoss(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pourquoi les femmes sont-elles si méchantes?
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by everyday: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
What is she doing with a dead baby?Maybe Nigerian women have started selling baby parts

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by Layolaw(f): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
she should be charged to court and dealth with accordingly, so she would learn.... hmmm...what some ppl are seriously looking for
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by 9jahubcom(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
wonders
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by marshborn(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Too bad, may God help us
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by extremelygolden: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oga ooo
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by Iceman296: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wicked. I guess The Baby was a Still- born!
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by NoContract(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
That woman should have done the needful! grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by seangy4konji: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
More still coming..Dong go YET...where is my Don simon(we found love in hopeless places banging in ma room)God fukkk Rihanna.jagajaga Country...we still deh sha...My drink plz
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos by EveInDGarden(f): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
What the f**k are you toking abt...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Killed As Cultists Unleash Mayhem In Lagos / NNPC Depot CSO Hired Us To Vandalise Pipelines – Suspects / Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.