Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? (836 Views)

Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders i want to use this medium to know your mind to be sincere i think churches are not suppose to be in a hotel many things you & i sees there does not pleased god so i think god are not su'pose to worship there.whats ur mind?
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by sylvar02(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
End time things

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Joagbaje(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Adikam: Hello my fellow nairalanders i want to use this medium to know your mind to be sincere i think churches are not suppose to be in a hotel many things you & i sees there does not pleased god so i think god are not su'pose to worship there.whats ur mind?

You can worship anywhere . Hotel is only a temporary house . If anybody use it for wrong thing it's his business . Healing too place , salvation took place in such places so God is not against it. If it's because of the sinners there you are concerned , that should be a more reason to take church there.
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Joagbaje:

You can worship anywhere . Hotel is only a temporary house . If anybody use it for wrong thing it's his business . Healing too place , salvation took place in such places so God is not against it. If it's because of the sinners there you are concerned , that should be a more reason to take church there.
Ephesians 2v20 to 22:
Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophet.wit CHRIST JESUS as the chief cornerstone.you can tell me god can be worship anywhere but to build a church for him in unclean places i disagree wit you on that.
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by tpia5: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2013
Hotels arent meant for criminal activity alone.

Nigerians have to disabuse their minds of notions like these.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Joagbaje(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Adikam:
Ephesians 2v20 to 22:
Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophet.wit CHRIST JESUS as the chief cornerstone.you can tell me god can be worship anywhere but to build a church for him in unclean places i disagree wit you on that.

Joseph brothers stayed in hotel,Moses stayed in a hotel ,God even appeared to him there. Jesus was to be born in a hotel but the rooms were all occupied.

Luke 2:7
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Hotel is temporary abode .So What makes hotel an unclean place.
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Oyinprince(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wen God steps into and decides to use a place, even if it is a shrine, the devil flees and the place bcums holy as long as God is there
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by doofanc: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Adikam:
Ephesians 2v20 to 22:

Church has very little to do with d physical edifice and more about d collection of saints (Christians).

Moreover, Eph 2:20 in which u quoted, Paul was not refering 2 a physical building, but 2 people of Ephesus who had embraced d Gospel. You need 2 read it from verse 1 to understand better.
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Gombs(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
God's presence on Sinai made it a Holy mountain

God's presence in a hotel make it a holy ..............?
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Joagbaje(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Gombs: God's presence on Sinai made it a Holy mountain

God's presence in a hotel make it a holy ..............?

. . .Holy MOTEL grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Gombs(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
grin
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by larrymoore(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
yes, taking christ to the hotelier.
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by WisdomMe(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
After heaavenly food, dey'll go & chop earthly 1 called punny. I wonder y Pst Chris followers like hosting programmes @ hotels. If even if u see dem (dia ladies) u can mistake dem 4 ashawos. In my sch, small tin dey'll invite u 2 a hotel 4 a church/flexing/rocking/etc programme. Smh 4 dem jor

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
sylvar02: End time things

LOL! SERIOUSLY! grin
it gets no more ratchet than that.
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Oyinprince(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Wisdom-me small small o...Which Christ embassy invite u for flexing/rocking program ?
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by WisdomMe(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oyinprince: @Wisdom-me small small o...Which Christ embassy invite u for flexing/rocking program ?
u don go LOVE FEAST b4?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
After heaavenly food, dey'll go & chop earthly 1 called punny. I wonder y Pst Chris followers like hosting programmes @ hotels. If even if u see dem (dia ladies) u can mistake dem 4 ashawos. In my sch, small tin dey'll invite u 2 a hotel 4 a church/flexing/rocking/etc programme. Smh 4 dem jor
my broda no be small tin even crusade dem do last 2yrs 4 my area ushers dress like ashawo after dem tel us say no be wetin u wear say na ur mind dey important 'spits SMH
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Lordave: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
O boi which school you dey go abeg?
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by WisdomMe(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lordave: O boi which school you dey go abeg?
Federal poly nekede owerri in imo state
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Mamacita007(f): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
My former church house on the rock was in muson centre which is not a hotel but an event center. as long as they go there to worship God that's all that matters
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Oyinprince(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
u don go LOVE FEAST b4?
Yup, u went there to rock? well if its d meaning of 'rock' im tinkin, den it must av really bin wit a nepios like you
Re: Is It Right To Have A Church In A Hotel? by Oyinprince(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mamacita007: My former church house on the rock was in muson centre which is not a hotel but an event center. as long as they go there to worship God that's all that matters

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To God For Someone To Drink And Sell Beer? / "The Tranhumanist Wager: Can We And Should We Defeat Death"? / Is There Anything Attached To Pacing While Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.