Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Is It A Sin To God For Someone To Drink And Sell Beer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To God For Someone To Drink And Sell Beer? (831 Views)

Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / Is It Right For A General Overseer's Wife To Sell Beer Like Star Etc? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To God For Someone To Drink And Sell Beer? by Inemobot(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Please is it a sin to God for someone to drink and sell beer?
Re: Is It A Sin To God For Someone To Drink And Sell Beer? by teemanbastos(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
When Born Again,The spirit of God bears witness with the individual and acts as the Guide
Re: Is It A Sin To God For Someone To Drink And Sell Beer? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Inemobot:
Quran 5:90

O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.
As u can see it goes along with betting. We av been warned, its left to us to heed the warning. May Allah forgive us our sins.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin To God For Someone To Drink And Sell Beer? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Inemobot:
It was made clear by the prophet:

It was reported by Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:

"God’s curse falls on ten groups of people who deal with alcohol. The one who distills it, the one for whom it has been distilled, the one who drinks it, the one who transports it, the one to who it has been brought, the one whom serves it, the one who sells it, the one who utilizes money from it, the one who buys it and the one who buys it for someone else."
I hope you gain a better understanding of this, may Allah's blessing and guidance be with us.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To God For Someone To Drink And Sell Beer? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
afolag:

It was made clear by the prophet:

It was reported by Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:

"God’s curse falls on ten groups of people who deal with alcohol. The one who distills it, the one for whom it has been distilled, the one who drinks it, the one who transports it, the one to who it has been brought, the one whom serves it, the one who sells it, the one who utilizes money from it, the one who buys it and the one who buys it for someone else."
I hope you gain a better understanding of this, may Allah's blessing and guidance be with us.
Guy, all muslims in Nigeria are guilty of this ya quote! VAT From breweries is shared among all tiers of govt.
So u must have spend alcoholic money!!
Re: Is It A Sin To God For Someone To Drink And Sell Beer? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

Guy, all muslims in Nigeria are guilty of this ya quote! VAT From breweries is shared among all tiers of govt.
So u must have spend alcoholic money!!
yeah you are right, am not claiming pious here, i am not totally commit to Allah and his messengers teachings but am not against it and yet that doesn't stop me from revealing the truth that I know about what you asked. You may be the one to save millions tomorrow,I was actively invovle in nairabet bwfore I met someone who told me that Allah who will not make promises and fail to fulfil it said a gambler will not be successful in the end, i stopped betting when I heard this, I seek for forgiveness from Allah and ask for a pure way of making earns meet, then I was told that the Prophet said whoever leave a bad thing for the sake of Allah, Allah will provide for him pure way of sustainance, I really cant say if that was it but I thank God today i have a legitimate job with a salary enough to sustain a family.
May be or may be not, somebody will gain something from this. May Allah in his bounty of blessings provide for us, a better way of living and bless this country with a leader or leaders that will love and cater for the needs of the masses.
Can I get one AMEN?

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To God For Someone To Drink And Sell Beer? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
@afolag..you have spoken well my brother

(1) (Reply)

Is This Jinn/devils Or What? / You Negroes Know You Shall Enslave The Nations? Thus Saith The Lord / Does The The Spiritual Really Control The Physical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.