Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee (16691 Views)

Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) / Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by skyscraperTM(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by mascot87(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
justplainpaul: This yoruba people again. na wa o.
Your sense of reasoning is dead never to resurrect.RIP to ur dead brain angry
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by eaglechild: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why is Ibadan primitive?
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by metti(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mumu! You are from where?
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by kingk(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: The driver should be brought to book
Which book? Because he's a poor guy abi; you're shouting Book Bookgrin don't you know that N225M would've save 225M people as well but there's no book opened for her...grin I laugh in CONGO.

But wait oooo! This driver really f*ucked up oh chai! Just because of WAZO, he send sweet 20 to everlasting massage cry cry R.I.P pretty.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by metti(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
tongue tongue
eaglechild: Why is Ibadan primitive?
Why are you primitive in reasoning??
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Emilo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
What in God name are people still standing on the road, collecting money for no service rendered......How long would it take the Government to remove all this touts from the road (police. union, task force, NURTWs, etc)

I was like "buy a bus and put on the road" but when i realise how much am suppose to dish out to these hoodlums through my driver monthly, i had a second thought.

God save this country.....

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by nerodenero: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why litter threads with hatred? I suggest the needful is to place a total ban on you. You are a racist!
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by metti(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
lipsrsealed
seangy4konji: u r a lunatic for saying yoruba people....bigot retard..wetin concern tribe now...do u drink don simon?
Don Simon ke? The guy don smoke cocaine!
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
metti:
Mumu! You are from where?

why are you replying ppl that are intentionally pressing your button

fiwon sile...orin won ni, je ki won ma ko lo
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by nerodenero: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
metti: tongue tongue
Why are you primitive in reasoning??
Thanks for the nice response
eaglechild: Why is Ibadan primitive?
What an irony!!! Eagle with primitive instinct!
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by tunnex190: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
May her soul RIP. I witnessed the scene yesterday. It was so serious when Police came.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by GentleMimi: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! Stop it aready!l
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by kingk(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
tunnex190: May her soul RIP. I witnessed the scene yesterday. It was so serious when Police came.
For your mind now; you're happy to be an eyewitness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by hardbody: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Please what is the difference between protecting the driver and having the driver kept in protective custody?

Having asked that rather simplistic question, i ask again, how long does it take to strangle a careless driver? We all know that the police here does not respond with the speed of light, so they should have concluded the driver's case even before the police got to hear of it. Now that girl's death will be in vain as i am sure that we have heard the last of this. What a shame.

And what is about NURTW? are they still extorting money?, na wa oo
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Kaxmytex(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
joroville: This news has been manupulated it was a policeman that was forcing taxi driver to pay him 50 naira not NURTW when the driver mistakenly killed a young lady
shocked shocked shocked

[size=20pt]¤lip sealed¤[/size]
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Nja147: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
It painful just for #50. May her soul rest in peace. For once the police ha averted jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Nja147: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
It painful just for #50. May her soul rest in peace. For once the police has averted jungle justice.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by justplainpaul(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
seangy4konji: u r a lunatic for saying yoruba people....bigot retard..wetin concern tribe now...do u drink don simon?
Shut up, you're a compound fool. How am i a tribalist here? i stated the obvious, or is ibadan not an habitat of yorubas? what a dumb yoruba man!
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by ebonylady4real(f): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
seangy4konji: RIP Lady...next time on earth?you will know that nigerians are constipated and dont give a poo....i never chop abeg clear road....hope u knack akpako before u rip...say hi to tupac and Dagrin....RIP MA....Jesus is coming soon and will take all of us though....na Mouka foam i want for heaven so inform the angels...My drink plz.

UR A CLOWN
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by busterr(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
nerodenero: Olorun oni je kase konge ibi, amin

speak english, silly knob
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by 3ace(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: Now him go know which one cheap pass, to bury dead body\possibly go to jail or pay #50, foolish man.

May her soul RIP.

Seriously I don't just get why many of these drivers and Nigerians in general hate doing the right thing.
What is the right thing? Tell me the justification of this useless touts collecting N50 to N100 at almost every bustop. It is so annoying collecting money for doing nothing. Sometimes I pity these drivers and conductors even though they can also be annoying with the way they behave sometimes. If not for the insensitivity of our leaders and their selfish gains in using these nuisances, I don't see any reason why they are yet to ban these goons from operating. The bloody clashes in Lagos and Ibadan are enough for government to do the needful. Animals!
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by naijathings(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
gcfr.com:
You can only die ones, LMAO anyways.
abeg no spoil my eye glass with your grammar joor.. wetin seff? is it a force to say english? grin
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fetnet: Ibadan people again!!!! na only God go save una

Grow UP!!! undecided
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by buoye1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
I ll not die by another man's fOolishness IJN

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: Now him go know which one cheap pass, to bury dead body\possibly go to jail or pay #50, foolish man.
May her soul RIP.
Seriously I don't just get why many of these drivers and Nigerians in general hate doing the right thing.
Good point there. The culture of taking illegal short-cuts is very much entrenched in Nigeria. Its not all about government.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by omoodeogere(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
nerodenero: Olorun oni je kase konge ibi, amin
AMIN OOOOO
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by slim1739: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
That news isn't true.
1.It is a taxi nd nt bus
2. It is a police officer not NURTW
3.The lady ,a pregnant 1 was hit whEn the Policeman was dragging the sterring wheel with the driver
Thou police denied it but that is the true story

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by KwoiZabo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Any illegal or crude law enforcements always have serious implications. This story is akin to a man who was hit by a car while trying to avoid the arrest of KAI touts while crossing the road instead of using the pedestrian bridge. I wish LASG will learn from this and ban agbreros in Lagos.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by foluks24(f): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
i am rich in jesus name
Elvin247: NIGERIANS ARE TOO POOR. RIP to d dead
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Some people do not deserve to have access to the internet. Grow up.
seangy4konji: RIP Lady...next time on earth?you will know that nigerians are constipated and dont give a poo....i never chop abeg clear road....hope u knack akpako before u rip...say hi to tupac and Dagrin....RIP MA....Jesus is coming soon and will take all of us though....na Mouka foam i want for heaven so inform the angels...My drink plz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight / Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM / Commercial Bus Driver Rapes Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.