Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee (16687 Views)

Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) / Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by justplainpaul(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
mascot87:
Your sense of reasoning is dead never to resurrect.RIP to ur dead brain angry
No fool, my brain is a workaholic, but yours is full of shiit so you have no brains atall.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by justplainpaul(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
metti:
I be mumu! Nah me be Mr Mumu, me metti na mumu, infact make una call me Mumuni
Thank God say u know. ya mumu no get mate.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by seangy4konji: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Your father is an area fool and not a compound one...You are obviously a slowpoke i called you.I am not a Yoruba man you slowpoke poverty stricken BIGOT mentioning yoruba as if its the only tribe on earth..You are obviously igbo and i v some IGBO friends who dont reason d way your mentally derailed brain is doing due to the effect of the genes you got from your mother being raped by a chimpanzee on her first visit to the zoo.i suggest you know God and drink alomo frequently or Don Simon so you can take life easy or else when rapure comes??You will not hear the call...MOFO.
justplainpaul: Shut up, you're a compound fool. How am i a tribalist here? i stated the obvious, or is ibadan not an habitat of yorubas? what a dumb yoruba man!
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by seangy4konji: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
am just enjoying my drink and chilling ma....Organisers of night of a thousands laugh dont know me....
ebonylady4real:

UR A CLOWN

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by nerodenero: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
See lamentation tongue.Just asking, who let you out of the zoo? grin grin grin
busterr:
speak english, silly knob
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by seangy4konji: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
You deh craze?y u deh quote meNa make u grow up..am sure u still wear push bras.....
JustifiedChild: Some people do not deserve to have access to the internet. Grow up.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Boll2010: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
I say jeje ni omo eko lo......oya turn up turn up....I be lasgidi boy turn up turn up........I say jeje ni omo eko lo#shout out to that producer.....I'm not a fan of the noise but nice production there sir

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by justplainpaul(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
seangy4konji: Your father is an area fool and not a compound one...You are obviously a slowpoke i called you.I am not a Yoruba man you slowpoke poverty stricken BIGOT mentioning yoruba as if its the only tribe on earth..You are obviously igbo and i v some IGBO friends who dont reason d way your mentally derailed brain is doing due to the effect of the genes you got from your mother being raped by a chimpanzee on her first visit to the zoo.i suggest you know God and drink alomo frequently or Don Simon so you can take life easy or else when rapure comes??You will not hear the call...MOFO.
You just proofed that you are another kid who got access to the internet. we are exchanging words and you just have to bring my mother into it. it shows that you are limited in the use of words, immature and unreasonable. You are still a kid so i won't stoop low by talking to you again.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Tytto(f): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Too Bad.... May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by seangy4konji: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Your father you BIGOT
justplainpaul: You just proofed that you are another kid who got access to the internet. we are exchanging words and you just have to bring my mother into it. it shows that you are limited in the use of words, immature and unreasonable. You are still a kid so i won't stoop low by talking to you again.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by free13: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
justplainpaul: This yoruba people again. na wa o.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by LadyH(f): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
DAFUQ!!! Rip b. too bad.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
LadyH: DAFUQ!!! Rip b. too bad.
I have been searching for u kiss I was banned from commenting on my thread.nd u never rreplied my email. embarassed
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by HopeAtHand: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
A 20yr old lady was killed and he was almost lynched.

It could av bin 52yr old man, 9yr old gal or a 14yr old boy...it could av bin anybody..

If he just did what was right,what wass expected of him at that tym,he would not hav had regrets now.

Always do the right thing and avoid cuttin corners,but will Nigerians listen

No! They wont.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by tunnex190: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
kingk:
For your mind now; you're happy to be an eyewitness. cheesy

Why would I be happy being an eye witness to sad event? Grow up fucken-dummy!
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by Shekson(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
ASUU oooooh. If not for ASUU strike, she wld be in skul, and dat incident might hav been prevented.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by LadyH(f): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: I have been searching for u kiss I was banned from commenting on my thread.nd u never rreplied my email. embarassed
go n cheq nw.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by metti(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
tongue tongue
Make thunder fire u for using my name to write what is not from me. U tribalistic idiot born of satan. Omo ale!!!!
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by mascot87(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2013
justplainpaul: No fool, my brain is a workaholic, but yours is full of shiit so you have no brains atall.
Your pikin father undecided
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by metti(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2013
tongue tongue
mascot87:
Your pikin father undecided
Why u dey respond to just(dirty)plain paul? The guy na eediot can't u see?
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by udswagz: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
DONT LET ASUU STOP YOU FROM LEARNING !!!!
Most people especially students use social networks, but the things is the utilize the network for fun and a bit of marketing, www.thestudybox.com is a site which aims at providing a stricly academic question and answer platform for African Students. Its aims to be to the African youth academic life, what Facebook is to their social life.
Imagine having a homework and sharing it with students from the world and get help from different brilliant minds.
Dont let ASUU stop you from learning, join our vast network of students now.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by princeaai: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
i av told several dis tym dis weed way u dey take he no gud 4 ur body.
Re: Driver Kills 20-yr-old Woman Over Nurtw’s N50 Fee by heendrix(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kaxmytex:
Bcuz of 50 naira,diz mumu snd a damsel 2 heaven untimely....

Make dem sentence diz mumu jawe...
Make dem hang am...at d same tym,make e face firing squad....finally,make dem kum fynd pesin wey sabi behead very well,make dat pesin decapitate hiz head,amputate hiz arms and legz......make dem kum bury all does parts separately.......

Can u imagine...u b cabman,u no get 50 naira wey u fit pay.....stewpid son of a bastardize he-goat

haha bros weytin happen na grin abeg d man be human being o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM / Missing General: Police Declare 8 Masterminds Wanted Including Dura Village Head / RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.