Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Mobile App Developer Urgently Needed To Complete A Project Preferably Ph Based - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Mobile App Developer Urgently Needed To Complete A Project Preferably Ph Based (645 Views)

Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja / As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am To Write A Project: Pls I Need Assistance. / I Need A Website Developer Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile App Developer Urgently Needed To Complete A Project Preferably Ph Based by ediddy02(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2013
i have this android mobile app i need to complete urgently for a client i need a developer who can help me out do the backend for the app the front html version has already been done i have the apk file done halfway from a programmer who keeps posting me with stories.

The app will connect with a portal so the developer also needs to write an api for the portal it will connect with.

If you are based in Ph added advantage

Call me if you can do this job lets talk my number is 08035423316 or 08091948592.

MORE JOBS COMING FOR THE SUCCESSFUL DEVELOPER THAT WILL BE CHOSEN TO DO THIS JOB
Re: Mobile App Developer Urgently Needed To Complete A Project Preferably Ph Based by femu(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2013
send the brief to: femu_2001@yahoo.com
Re: Mobile App Developer Urgently Needed To Complete A Project Preferably Ph Based by avosoft: 2:41am On Nov 27, 2013
ediddy02: i have this android mobile app i need to complete urgently for a client i need a developer who can help me out do the backend for the app the front html version has already been done i have the apk file done halfway from a programmer who keeps posting me with stories.

The app will connect with a portal so the developer also needs to write an api for the portal it will connect with.

If you are based in Ph added advantage

Call me if you can do this job lets talk my number is 08035423316 or 08091948592.

MORE JOBS COMING FOR THE SUCCESSFUL DEVELOPER THAT WILL BE CHOSEN TO DO THIS JOB

contact me with details +2348037058471, Portfolio http://avo-soft.com/portfolio.php
Re: Mobile App Developer Urgently Needed To Complete A Project Preferably Ph Based by lordkrato(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Good.you know what you want.

contact me on

monsieur_germain@yahoo.com
Re: Mobile App Developer Urgently Needed To Complete A Project Preferably Ph Based by subhendusnyxius: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hi There,

Greetings !!!

Hope this email finds you at your best.

We are a leading Software, Web and Mobile App Development company in Bangalore, India and we look forward to work with you on your application. Please let us know if this is still available. Appreciate if you could please share the details on contact details provided below.

In the meanwhile you could choose to visit us on our site "www.snyxius.com" for more details.

Regards,

Subhendu Mishra
Manager, Business Developement
Snyxius Technologies Pvt Ltd.
No. 179, 1st Floor, Amar Jyothi Layout, Inner Ring Road, Domlur, Bangalore-71
Karnataka, India.
Phone: +91-9590638913 | Email: subhendu@snyxius.com

(1) (Reply)

Partners Wanted: Professionals Networking Site. / Vacancy filled / I Need A Web App Developer From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.