Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road (11450 Views)

Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State / A Tanker Fell At Brown Road, Aguda Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
OP, thanks for posting the pictures.

1 Like

Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Emmyk(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
tommykiwi: dis pix no do U? They r talking abt life dat av gone, u r dere asking of pix..RIP ...
you didnt know he's the OP himself? undecided
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Emmyk(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Emmyk(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Emmyk: Anything can cause a car to crash..

Good to know you guys arent putting it on bad road this time...
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tuntheycr7: A tanker carrying P.M.S product probably from Ilorin, Kwara State. Today had a lone crashed along Jebba - Mokwa express road, the accident occurred around 4pm today.
31/10/13
the caused of the accident can not be unconnected with the over-speeding of the driver. he can not get total control of the tanker when he got to a sharp corner while he was driving at a top speed, all efforts by the driver to get the tanker to halt after one of the back tyre had bursted proved abortive. The trailer skidded and fell but within a twinkle of an eye the tanker exploded and behold a big and thick smoke covered all the area.
unfortunately nobody could help the poor driver, everybody was scared because of the fire, so the driver and his two friends were trapped inside the tanker. they all got burnt along with the tanker as everybody at the scene were looking helplessly as the tanker cont.s to burn.
even the FRSC men that came can do nothing but just to look and called for police men to come and join them.
here are pix i was able to [b][/b] TOOK b4 ma fone starts sayin ba3 too low for radio services.
we spent more than hours at the spot b4 we could proceed with our journey.

shoot me embarassed
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by 3rdeye1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sad!
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
There is something unsettling about how everyone nis just staring helplessly. I know the men in the truck are already dead but something just isnt right about this setup. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by seangy4konji: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
i hope he did not dieded...Watch carefully..he will come out soon...Or what you think>
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by nameo: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
slap1: RIP. Is that a Nigerian road? I guess he's not used to driving on good roads.
Woo!!! This Jebba-Mokwa Road was BEYOND TERRIBLE 2 years ago, even early last year. So the FG has finally done it? Big Kudos to the FG and the Minister of Works then.
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Tuntheycr7: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
soul_glo:

Are you serious? I sincerely hope you are joking.

I would have said call the fire department. First there would be no fire department and even if they got the call they would tell you that they do not have water and even if they had water they would tell you that they have no fuel and even if they had fuel they will just tell you that the people are likely dead anyway. Sigh

May the souls of the departed rest in peace
fire department ke, the FRSC men said the nearest fire department wud b around 3hrs drive

1 Like

Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by nicechic(f): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Gombs: ...OP

Thanks you for tekking the pishures...and thenk you for the distace you keept. And RIP to the drivers dem

But was you in the same crass with Zebrudiah? I and him was sha!
grin

Some pple will blame Stella Oduah for this
By the way

GEJ till 2019
StellaOduah till 2015
Vote APC 2027
grin
. wats ds one sayin.....must u comment?
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by crystalsaint(f): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Rip
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Ustec: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Driving past dat jebba-mokwa express road wen travelling is lyk crossing d rest see on a plane...dos dat knw dat road will undstand wat am talking abt....!
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by victorazy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
reality.chick:
Speed aint good on a sharp bend esp for an heavy trucks,,, Please drivers, Remember what u learnt in DRIVING SCHOOL
What driving school? grin
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Jarus(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
I fear Jebba-Mokwa road. That's the road I fear most in Nigeria. Took it 2 or 3 times and it was an experience I will never forget.
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by 3ace(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Seems Dangote's graduate drivers recruitment is beginning to yield fruit; it's been long I heard of any of his trucks involved in an accident.
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Tuntheycr7: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jarus: I fear Jebba-Mokwa road. That's the road I fear most in Nigeria. Took it 2 or 3 times and it was an experience I will never forget.
But d road is a lil bit fair no.
But we stiil hav millions of potholes death traps on our roads acrox d kontry
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Tuntheycr7: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
vivacious vivi: There is something unsettling about how everyone nis just staring helplessly. I know the men in the truck are already dead but something just isnt right about this setup. undecided undecided undecided
So wat are u suggestin hun?
Abi who wan die on top fruitlex effort?
Only fire service cud help in situatn lyk diz but.....
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by myjudez: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Beware of vampires and terminator.
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Itoro350(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
R.i.p
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by PrettyClare7(f): 1:10am On Nov 02, 2013
kingschild123: We thank God other vehicles were not plying the road when this happened. RIP
or even following closely.it wuld hv bn disastrous. RIP to d dead.
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Tuntheycr7: 6:37am On Nov 02, 2013
Pretty-Clare7:

or even following closely.it wuld hv bn disastrous. RIP to d dead.
D car dt was facin d tanker ran into d bush wen he noticed d irregular movt of d tanker. But tankd God no oda vechicles involvd
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by ebukaOtika(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2013
slap1: RIP. Is that a Nigerian road? I guess he's not used to driving on good roads.

Omo YOU HARSH O , SEE AS YOU COME DEY yarb the DEAD ... Lol sha and R.I.P to dem
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Tuntheycr7: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2013
ebuka Otika:

Omo YOU HARSH O , SEE AS YOU COME DEY yarb the DEAD ... Lol sha and R.I.P to dem
No b small tin
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
It was so saddening!
But, is a lesson to all drivers, to always drive defensively, while on the road.
FRSC anthem says "Safety Is No Accident, Drive To Stay Alive"
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Tuntheycr7: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Moshood Alanamu: It was so saddening!
But, is a lesson to all drivers, to always drive defensively, while on the road.
FRSC anthem says "Safety Is No Accident, Drive To Stay Alive"
If de wud
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by bfmconcepts: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
The concept of our road construction is wrong and bad.
Road are just constructed for construction sake.
No Road signs, curve ahead, bumps to control over-speeding, etc.
All these leads to unnecessary death in case of accident.
I drove on west Africa highways, Ghana precisely and I discovered that rate of accident on major highways is very minimal compared to similar road in Nigeria with same capacity.
After proper study, I appreciate the way the road was constructed, road signs and accident preventive measures taken.
You can't run 140km/hr for more than 30mins before a bump, curve and other things slows you down.
Unlike our roads where you can't predict where there are curves and where there are none.
Sometimes, yu just meet bump suddenly.
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
So wat are u suggestin hun?
Abi who wan die on top fruitlex effort?
Only fire service cud help in situatn lyk diz but.....

I know..... sad sad sad
Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by Tuntheycr7: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
vivacious vivi:

I know..... sad sad sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy
How yu de?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Resigns – Warns Men Of God To Disentangle Themselve / Do You Sing In The Shower? / Download New Video: Aqua Rapha Mbaka By Pammy Udubonch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.