Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I'm Afraid Of Going For HIV Because Of My Past. What Should I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Afraid Of Going For HIV Because Of My Past. What Should I Do? (637 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / I'm Afraid I'm Infertile! / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid Of Going For HIV Because Of My Past. What Should I Do? by cutebobo(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2013
After all my bad days, I turned a new leave but the problem is that anytime my mind thinks about my past, I will like knowing my HIV status but afraid of doing it. I need advice and not scorn
Re: I'm Afraid Of Going For HIV Because Of My Past. What Should I Do? by Annie2gud(f): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: I'm Afraid Of Going For HIV Because Of My Past. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2013
Don't be scared..the earlier you do it and clear your mind, the better..
I was scared of doing it a while ago but I did it..Its scary getting the result but I'm glad it said negative.

Go and get the test done.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Going For HIV Because Of My Past. What Should I Do? by GentleMimi: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Go for it.God is merciful.I believe u'll be negative.Its just the devil putting fear in u! Knowing ur status will give u courage to advice others too!
Re: I'm Afraid Of Going For HIV Because Of My Past. What Should I Do? by GentleMimi: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2013
Annie2gud: .
Grow up,kiddo.

@OP,the first time is usually scary,but u'll scale through.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Going For HIV Because Of My Past. What Should I Do? by weazley(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2013
op pls go and do it, mesef de contempl8 on doing mine, d past scares me, but d earlier yu knw ur status d better for al of us..@ those that av done theirs, did yu get d result almost immediatetly, cos i no wan die of hrt attck biko..
Re: I'm Afraid Of Going For HIV Because Of My Past. What Should I Do? by GentleMimi: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
weazley: op pls go and do it, mesef de contempl8 on doing mine, d past scares me, but d earlier yu knw ur status d better for al of us..@ those that av done theirs, did yu get d result almost immediatetly, cos i no wan die of hrt attck biko..
Yes,in less than 15mins
Re: I'm Afraid Of Going For HIV Because Of My Past. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Brace yourself, seek counsel. Since u've turned a new leaf, its better to know where u stand. The earlier d better.

(1) (Reply)

Lose Weight And Belly Fat. See Result In A Week. / 20 Years Old And Diabetic. A Nairalander Who Is Type 1 Diabetic / Cholera Kills 7 Persons In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.