Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,067 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Your New Year Resolution**last Friday** - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Your New Year Resolution**last Friday** (687 Views)

Enemies Of Islam And The Senate's Resolution On Marriageable Age In The Constitu / Islamic States Rejects UN Resolution Condemning Violence Against Women / Couple Relations: Roles, Conflict Resolution And Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your New Year Resolution**last Friday** by tunshe: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2013
Salaam alaykum,

As we come close to the end of the Year 1434A.H, today marks the Last Friday of the year.

Let's say Alhamdulilah for the gift of Life, sound health,sustenance et al.

It's time to write new goals, review our progress and refocus our energy towards living the best out of life while adhering to the tenets of Islam with hope to gain the Mercy of Allah(SWT).

One of my new year resolution is to stop lateness to Salaat and review this everyday before I sleep.

Can you share some of your new Year resolutions?
Re: Your New Year Resolution**last Friday** by Yasmeena(f): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
My new year resolution is to put my salat above any other thing, that is, saying them at their appropriate time and also creating ten minutes for Dhikr afta every salat, instead of hurrying away as usual. Regular Tahajjud also.

1 Like

Re: Your New Year Resolution**last Friday** by tunshe: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yasmeena: My new year resolution is to put my salat above any other thing, that is, saying them at their appropriate time and also creating ten minutes for Dhikr afta every salat, instead of hurrying away as usual. Regular Tahajjud also.

Nice one my sister!

You have very SMART goals.

It takes great discipline to sustain good deeds.

May Allah make it easy for us( ameen).

1 Like

Re: Your New Year Resolution**last Friday** by babylolaroy(f): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Alhamdulila for the gift of life. though resolutions are not restricted to be made yearly buh sometimes making dem dah way lets us consider doin dem....so,

my new year resolution is that i wanna make nawafil after salawaat. Afte evry salat, i supplicate nd go...no nafila, buh nau its time to go put a check on dat
Re: Your New Year Resolution**last Friday** by tunshe: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
babylolaroy: Alhamdulila for the gift of life. though resolutions are not restricted to be made yearly buh sometimes making dem dah way lets us consider doin dem....so,

my new year resolution is that i wanna make nawafil after salawaat. Afte evry salat, i supplicate nd go...no nafila, buh nau its time to go put a check on dat

I agree with you.

May Allah make it easy for you my sister.

Abdullah bin Shaqiq (RA) said, “I asked Aisha (RA) about nawafil (voluntary) prayers of Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) & she replied : before Zuhr, he used to pray 4 raka’at in his house, then go out to lead people in prayer, then come in & pray 2 raka’at. He would lead people in Maghrib prayer, then come in & pray 2 raka’at. Then he would lead people in Isha’ prayer and enter my house & pray 2 raka’at. He would pray 9 raka’at during night, including Witr. At night he would pray for a long time standing and for a long time sitting; and when he recited the Qur’an while standing, he would bow & prostrate himself from standing position. And when he recited while sitting, he would bow & prostrate himself from sitting position. And when it was dawn (Fajr), he would pray 2 raka’at.”

(Hadith No. 1699 (730), Book of the Traveller’s prayer, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Celebrate What Allah Hates…the Festival Of Christmas / Love Notes / General Discussion Thread - Islamic Questions, Suggestions & Reminders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.