Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

24 Hours Fan Page - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Hours Fan Page (3758 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Joizy(f): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2013
ritababe:

how is he the best
av u watchd season 7,then u wil knw wat am talkin abt
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2013
Joizy: av u watchd season 7,then u wil knw wat am talkin abt

i have watch all season, and i believe jack action is the best
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Joizy(f): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Yeah rite.evewi1 has his or her own opinion
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
Joizy: Yeah rite.evewi1 has his or her own opinion

yeah, so which season is your best as for me its 5 and 7
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by xamiel: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2013
Joizy: av u watchd season 7,then u wil knw wat am talkin abt
Tony was good but he ain't the best
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Joizy(f): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
ritababe:

yeah, so which season is your best as for me its 5 and 7
me i prefer season 7
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2013
Joizy: me i prefer season 7

yeah 7 has alot of action
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Numerouuuno: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Why are you guys picking season 7,5,6 et al as the best season
The best season is FOUR(4)
Why
The terrorist named Habib marwan was the only one no to get caught in a whole season in the history of the 24 movie.
1)He kidnapped the secretary of defence(james heller) and her daughter(audrey raines)
2)While CTU is trying to save them,the guy has set in motion plans to shoot down air force one.
3)He destroyed 6 nuclear plants.
4)The guy made jacks situation terrible by making him choose between the chinese guy life(that was abducted by jack in a sovereign soil i.e chinese embassy) or Paul raines(paul died)
5)Jack had to dissappear because the president wanted him dead rather than extradition for breaking into an embassy......He was a scape goat instead of an HERO.
Damn!!!!....i love 24
Season 4 is the best season.

3 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Numero uuuno: Why are you guys picking season 7,5,6 et al as the best season
The best season is FOUR(4)
Why
The terrorist named Habib marwan was the only one no to get caught in a whole season in the history of the 24 movie.
1)He kidnapped the secretary of defence(james heller) and her daughter(audrey raines)
2)While CTU is trying to save them,the guy has set in motion plans to shoot down air force one.
3)He destroyed 6 nuclear plants.
4)The guy made jacks situation terrible by making him choose between the chinese guy life(that was abducted by jack in a sovereign soil i.e chinese embassy) or Paul raines(paul died)
5)Jack had to dissappear because the president wanted him dead rather than extradition for breaking into an embassy......He was a scape goat instead of an HERO.
Damn!!!!....i love 24
Season 4 is the best season.

all the season and each episodes are tough, i cant wait for season 9
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by kingphilip(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
ritababe:

all the season and each episodes are tough, i cant wait for season 9
so u no wan send 1 to 8 for me ba
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
kingphilip:
so u no wan send 1 to 8 for me ba
how i go take send am na
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
Four month 2 go,
i cant wait
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Therock5555(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
I think i love season 7 i guess it was the one that he went to african, the way thoes black dudes infiltrated the white house, i feel them wella. Jack Buaer is dead without Chloe, if that babe no dey season nine na fuckkup ooo
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
The rock5555: I think i love season 7 i guess it was the one that he went to african, the way thoes black dudes infiltrated the white house, i feel them wella. Jack Buaer is dead without Chloe, if that babe no dey season nine na fuckkup ooo

if chloe no dey s9
many people go verse not only you.

U don watch 24 na im u nor join the group since?
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
ritababe:

if chloe no dey s9

she will also feature in season 9 as one of the main casts no cause for alarm...
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Therock5555(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
ritababe:

if chloe no dey s9

E never tey wey i see this thread na. Me wey watch 24 sowtey i initiate all my neighbours into it.

My mumsy been dey complain say i dey watch one film everyday till my papa watch am one nite, the man no gree sleep again till morning.

Since that day our famil became team-Jack Bauer

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
I finished 24, season 1 - 8 last year. The action, the politics, the story so on point. The only prob i have with 24 is the death or main characters, Teri bauer, George ( that CTU director in day 3), Bill, Reene, David palmer. Nevertheless it is still the best.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lorhdany: I finished 24, season 1 - 8 last year. The action, the politics, the story so on point. The only prob i have with 24 is the death or main characters, Teri bauer, George ( that CTU director in day 3), Bill, Reene, David palmer. Nevertheless it is still the best.

the death of those people makes it more interesting......

For example, david palmer death brings bauer back to angeles to look for the killer( theres no way u wil tel me u didnt enjoy the action there)

mitchele death makes tony comes back for revenger,( thats one of my favourite season)

and that police woman wetin come be her name self( the police woman bauer fall in love with in season 6 abi 7) her death makes bauer mad and make him the hunted instead of the hunter.

Im own cum worse pass tony
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
The rock5555:

E never tey wey i see this thread na. Me wey watch 24 sowtey i initiate all my neighbours into it.

My mumsy been dey complain say i dey watch one film everyday till my papa watch am one nite, the man no gree sleep again till morning.

Since that day our famil became team-Jack Bauer

erm first i too did not like the film, am always angry wen my friends are watchng it,
one day all alone nothing to watch, i just on dvd and the time start counting, the movie continue from were my friends stop watchin and its the most interesting episode in s4, i watch one episode oboy i no gree leave am again oh..

I run to go and buy the rest episode, my friends surprise na.

The movie is just too interesting
hyzicbond:
she will also feature in season 9 as one of the main casts no cause for alarm...

good to knw she will.
But hw do u knw...u be peter for heroes u don go the future cum back?
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
ritababe:

the death of those people makes it more interesting......

For example, david palmer death brings bauer back to angeles to look for the killer( theres no way u wil tel me u didnt enjoy the action there)

mitchele death makes tony comes back for revenger,( thats one of my favourite season)

and that police woman wetin come be her name self( the police woman bauer fall in love with in season 6 abi 7) her death makes bauer mad and make him the hunted instead of the hunter.

Im own cum worse pass tony

The FBI lady, Reene Walker.. The deaths made it interest though.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lorhdany: The FBI lady, Reene Walker.. The deaths made it interest though.

yeah, but the hell
why didnt he react like that wen his wife died
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lorhdany: The FBI lady, Reene Walker.. The deaths made it interest though.

yeah, but what the hell
why didnt he react like that wen his wife died.

Does it mean he love walker more than his real wife
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Numerouuuno: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lorhdany: I finished 24, season 1 - 8 last year. The action, the politics, the story so on point. The only prob i have with 24 is the death or main characters, Teri bauer, George ( that CTU director in day 3), Bill, Reene, David palmer. Nevertheless it is still the best.
George from season 2 you mean?
The guy that got infected with a nuclear material abi?
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Numerouuuno: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
ritababe:

yeah, but what the hell
why didnt he react like that wen his wife died.

Does it mean he love walker more than his real wife
He didn't react violently,i mean in vengeance when teri died because he was already getting involved with nina meyers,and it was through that illicit affair that led to teri's death.

But in the case of renee walker,she died while they were having sex,she died in the line of duty and also,renee was like the only trophy she has left,renee is also faithful(she saved jacks's life some hours before her death when jack,curtis and two other guys were ambushed).
Jack also later on found out the president and charles logan(his arch enemy) where involved one way or the other in the process that led to her death too.
Hence,the pain that jack had.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2014
Numero uuuno:
He didn't react violently,i mean in vengeance when teri died because he was already getting involved with nina meyers,and it was through that illicit affair that led to teri's death.

But in the case of renee walker,she died while they were having sex,she died in the line of duty and also,renee was like the only trophy she has left,renee is also faithful(she saved jacks's life some hours before her death when jack,curtis and two other guys were ambushed).
Jack also later on found out the president and charles logan(his arch enemy) where involved one way or the other in the process that led to her death too.
Hence,the pain that jack had.
It's Agent Cortez. Curtis was in season 5 nd 6. Jack just got mad when reene died, and he nearly killed everyone involved in her death but Chloe talked him out of it. The guy's unstoppable. Remember when jack kidnapped president Logan and that CTU tech guy , arlo, was like '' President Logan? How the hell did Jack pull that off''. Lol. 24 na baba.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2014
'Son of a b*tch'.. Jack no dey taya to talk am.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by timpaker(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2014

Thank God I found this thread.
24 happens to be the best series for me. Ever since I saw the series all other series don't trip me anymore.
Jack Bauer to me is an outlaw but I like him like that and according to the Secretary of state (the father to that lady that got kidnapped while looking for Jack bauer by the Chinese) "Jack bauer is bad news...anybody he met ends up dead or hurt.."

#True talk!
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Numerouuuno: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lorhdany: It's Agent Cortez. Curtis was in season 5 nd 6. Jack just got mad when reene died, and he nearly killed everyone involved in her death but Chloe talked him out of it. The guy's unstoppable. Remember when jack kidnapped president Logan and that CTU tech guy , arlo, was like '' President Logan? How the hell did Jack pull that off''. Lol. 24 na baba.
Yeah...its cortez not curtis..it was a typo.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Numerouuuno: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
timpaker:
Thank God I found this thread.
24 happens to be the best series for me. Ever since I saw the series all other series don't trip me anymore.
Jack Bauer to me is an outlaw but I like him like that and according to the Secretary of state (the father to that lady that got kidnapped while looking for Jack bauer by the Chinese) "Jack bauer is bad news...anybody he met ends up dead or hurt.."

#True talk!
That man was an ungrateful man,he had the power to bring jack out of the chinese prison and did nothing....#justimagine the number of times jack has saved his life and her daughters from humiliating death,even when the president has given up on them,jack went to save them both,he's just a faithful person that once he likes someone,he can go to extra lenght of helping out.
Look at season 5 when chloe called him that she's in danger,he came out of hiding and saved chloe,even when he knew coming out won't be okay as he has faked his death earlier...he could just have stayed and let chole be killed,but he didn't.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Numero uuuno:
Yeah...its cortez not curtis..it was a typo.
Ok.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 8:00AM AND 9:00AM Cant wait 4 season 9..
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Numero uuuno:
That man was an ungrateful man,he had the power to bring jack out of the chinese prison and did nothing....#justimagine the number of times jack has saved his life and her daughters from humiliating death,even when the president has given up on them,jack went to save them both,he's just a faithful person that once he likes someone,he can go to extra lenght of helping out.
Look at season 5 when chloe called him that she's in danger,he came out of hiding and saved chloe,even when he knew coming out won't be okay as he has faked his death earlier...he could just have stayed and let chole be killed,but he didn't.

not his fault....

Anybody that involve himself/herself will die
He knw his daughta love jack so that mean his daughta life is in danger
i think he wil prefer jack to die than to let his daughta be with him.....

( imagine hw jack wil react if his daughta die)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black November- A World Class Nigerian Movie? / Banned By House Of Reps: Big Brother Africa In Dilemma / Download Comedy: Golden Crown Comedy – Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.