Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< (16072 Views)

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! / PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 08, 2015
Let's share our views/thoughts on the TV series.

The Blacklist now airs on Thursdays. The NBC TV series just got renewed for the 3rd season. Great news y'all.

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2015
yh buh we need to know if hes her father
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
yh buh we need to know if hes her father

It's not that simple. In fact, things are about to get more complicated.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Emary(f): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Most likely he is. That's why the psychiatrist let her know she was remembering things out of sequence. I think he killed the man who died in the fire in self defence and was forced to leave with the people she saw. Also, what did she find in the toy? Could it be the Fulcrum?
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
That was no toy. That's the Fulcrum.

^^^
In the argument Liz hears a man (Daddy) and a woman fight about the theft of the Fulcrum. The woman said they had threatened Masha (Liz) and she called the members of the Alliance. With the sentence about "the people were there, but the roles might be different", could it have been the woman who stole the Fulcrum, and the man who called the Alliance?
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Which speculations do you agree with, folks?
- Red was the man on the floor of the house.
- The red ring was Liz's mind showing that it was Red who hid her in the closet.
- One of Liz's parents will be a Russian agent of some kind.
- Red used to work for the Alliance.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Urine: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rather talk about the plot, I'll just say Red is a f**king legend and I want to be like him when I grow up.

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Urine:
Rather talk about the plot, I'll just say Red is a f**king legend and I want to be like him when I grow up.

grin grin
You're Crazy. grin

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Urine: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
koice:

grin grin
You're Crazy. grin

I am bro, did you see the way he f**kd Berlin up? Red is the man!

2 Likes

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Urine:

I am bro, did you see the way he f**kd Berlin up? Red is the man!

Yup. Red's a Bada$$.

3 Likes

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by lymelyte(m): 6:13am On Feb 11, 2015
I love red( no homo). That man is the bomb. His swiftness, smoothness, articulate nature make me adore him. But on a serious note, I think the fulcrum was what Liz held in his hand.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Meel: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
I think d producer of dis series is missing something, dey established Liz to b a brilliant agent, but as for me to b more sure. I will carry out a dna test secretly on red. Sh has d resources, she can run a background chek on every suspected fellow, i think dey have almost everyone dna in d fbi system.

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 13, 2015
Meel:
I think d producer of dis series is missing something, dey established Liz to b a brilliant agent, but as for me to b more sure. I will carry out a dna test secretly on red. Sh has d resources, she can run a background chek on every suspected fellow, i think dey have almost everyone dna in d fbi system.

C'mon now! You think she haven't tried? Red's DNA is classified much like every other files on him. She doesn't really have the resource to go do it on the downlow without raising some red flags, thereby jeopardizing her career... and maybe even her life. I think the best thing for her at this point is to keep it simple, stay alert and fresh, and wait for everything to fall into place. I've a feeling things are about to get even more complicated.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 13, 2015
"There are no sides in this war, only players" - Red

Red is a puppeteer, a master manipulator. Somehow hoodwinked everyone in this episode to get what he really wanted. Meanwhile, Liz's past is catching up with her. Some secrets just don't stay buried for long.

Seems like whatever happened, she's stuck with the "fulcrum"... for now at least. I suspect that Red knew she have it, but let's wait and how it plays out. All in all, a good episode.

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Meel: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2015
koice:

C'mon now! You think she haven't tried? Red's DNA is classified much like every files on him. She doesn't really have the resource to go do it on the downlow without raising some red red flags, thereby jeopardizing her career... and maybe even her life. I think the best thing for her at this point is to keep it simple, stay alert and fresh, and wait for everything to fall into place. I've a feeling things are about to get even more complicated.
classified? From my own prospective with her training, she can be discreet as possible as she can. She comes in contact with Red every time and dere. Red is just a super guy sha
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Meel:
classified? From my own prospective with her training, she can be discreet as possible as she can. She comes in contact with Red every time and dere. Red is just a super guy sha

Kate is an amateur. She doesn't know the meaning of the word discreet. She doesn't even know that Tom Keen worked for Red the whole time he was her prisoner. Tom killed that poor old guy to protect her, do you know that? Believe me, when it comes to Red, Liz is embarrassingly and overwhelmingly out of her depth.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
The Blacklist latest episode is almost here. Tomorrow, or rather Friday morning,, we'll get to see how Lizzy will fare. Her past is catching up with her and she's all alone. Can't wait. smiley
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lizzy told Red flatly that things will never be the same between them as before when Red offered to buy her an apartment. Episode 12 is an average episode at best. The kind of intrigue and urgency that The Blacklist is known for were lost on this particular episode. Expecting a much improved story telling next episode.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2015
The hunters became the hunted on The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 13. The serial killer copying The Deer Hunter wasn’t just killing men and taking a bite out of them, she was tracking down stalkers. And she was talking to her pets… because that isn’t crazy.

But it wouldn’t be a case of the week without Liz getting herself captured. Again. I guess at this point we should just assume it’s an FBI requirement while working a case. At least Red was able to scold her for going after the killer on her own without backup. Somebody needs to let her know what’s up!

I did think it was an interesting spin that the hunt for the Deer Hunter turned out to be a hunt for the copy cat instead. Granted, Red and the reporter seemed to have a far better handle on the case at hand, but it was good to see the task force come together to try and figure it all out. It is a positive to see them putting together the pieces rather than just being spoon-fed by the all-knowing Red.

Good episode, not great but okay, an improvement to last week's misfire.

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by hyzicbond(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
It all about the fulcrum....
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Rich siblings vying for an inheritance by using an auction for rare and valuable items to keeptscore, followed by a Russian roulette final round that could seal the deal and determine a winner? That sounds entertaining on its own, but throwing Red into the mix made this a great case of the week for The Blacklist. And we saw Red get captured instead of Liz. (Nice to see the change up!)

We all knew Red would find a way out of his predicament alive (after all, James Spader as Red really makes The Blacklist), but it seemed like there were moments where Red wasn’t so sure he’d find a way out. The whole auction ordeal really further opened up just how well-known and connected Red is around the world. There’s plenty of people willing to buy him for their own personal vendettas or his wealth of knowledge.

It’s not often we get Red in a vulnerable situation, or even not in control, so to see him have to get help from Liz was a huge change. It made for their conversation in the car that much more affecting. From Red telling her never do that again to Liz telling him she saved him because she cares... I understand Red not wanting Liz to risk her life (and I can’t help but keep thinking Red is her father; the show really needs to definitively answer that one), but she did and she will, much like Red would do for her. It was nice to hear him at least utter a thank you to her.

This was a fun episode of The Blacklist... and. Yup, Tom Keen is back!

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Stegomiah: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Red is liz father period, nothing else can explain †ђξ chemistry between the two.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by parrotibaba(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Stegomiah:
Red is liz father period, nothing else can explain †ђξ chemistry between the two.
on point! not about d fulcrum or about knowing her adopted father ,he simply cares a lot about her in his own criminally twisted way n she's starting to feel for him too ...I believe red doesn't want to tell her yet in other to protect her from d bad guys
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2015
If you’ve been missing out on The Blacklist (or you’ve completely forgotten about everything up until now), then The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 15 is the one for you. For this hour, Liz portrays a fan of The Blacklist telling the judge (someone who has never seen the series, all about the show). Yup, this was basically just a recap with flashback clips.

I understand that Liz needed to tell the judge all about her escapades as an agent with the special FBI task force, and that probably would require her past missions. But couldn’t the whole conversation be done off camera since we already know what’s been happening so far? Trust me, I love a good “previously on” segment, but at the start of an episode, not for a majority.angry

I’m certainly pleased that the murder case against Liz hasn’t been dropped despite the witness recanting. Liz probably won’t be convicted for the crime, but it’s good to see there are at least some repercussions for her going rogue with Tom.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Stegomiah: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
koice:
If you’ve been missing out on The Blacklist (or you’ve completely forgotten about everything up until now), then The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 15 is the one for you. For this hour, Liz portrays a fan of The Blacklist telling the judge (someone who has never seen the series, all about the show). Yup, this was basically just a recap with flashback clips.

I understand that Liz needed to tell the judge all about her escapades as an agent with the special FBI task force, and that probably would require her past missions. But couldn’t the whole conversation be done off camera since we already know what’s been happening so far? Trust me, I love a good “previously on” segment, but at the start of an episode, not for a majority.angry

I’m certainly pleased that the murder case against Liz hasn’t been dropped despite the witness recanting. Liz probably won’t be convicted for the crime, but it’s good to see there are at least some repercussions for her going rogue with Tom.

уєαн! Episode 15 was kind of boring, not really action filled more of story telling. The judge seems to be a pain in the ass, liz was too honest about the whole thing but she lied at the tail end. And damn, she's so beautiful. The main question still remains when will Red tell her he is her father? This has been dragged long enuf!
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Stegomiah:
уєαн! Episode 15 was kind of boring, not really action filled more of story telling. The judge seems to be a pain in the ass, liz was too honest about the whole thing but she lied at the tail end. And damn, she's so beautiful. The main question still remains when will Red tell her he is her father? This has been dragged long enuf!

Yup. Overall, this was a disappointing episode. I was far more interested in seeing the stuff with Red or
even Tom than I was with Liz. But those moments were small and interspersed with Liz retelling
the story of The Blacklist.

And I agree with Dembe’s suggestion that Red tell Liz everything. Not just the stuff about Tom, but everything. It’s time to get things out in the open. Like you said earlier, it has dragged on far too long.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Kriptic: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Elizabeth Keen is such an annoying character. With every passing episode, I dislike her more. She is an absolute dummy. How is it that it didn't occur to her (not even once..wtf?) that the judge's questions were completely off base? She was just talking and talking. Girl is such a nuisance.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kriptic:
How is it that it didn't occur to her (not even once..wtf?) that the judge's questions were completely off base? She was just talking and talking. Girl is such a nuisance.

I kinda wondered the same. I mean, Why was Liz giving classified info to a regular criminal court judge? With a clerk sitting there, who I could guarantee, does not have clearance! Come to think of it, what was the purpose of the judge's discussion with Liz about Red, about Tom, about her life, her career, her choice? None of it was pertinent with the case at hand. Also, he forced Liz to incriminate herself multiple times.

Episode 15 was sub-par.

2 Likes

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by parrotibaba(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
koice:

I kinda wondered the same. I mean, Why was Liz giving classified info to a regular criminal court judge? With a clerk sitting there, who I could guarantee, does not have clearance! Come to think of it, what was the purpose of the judge's discussion with Liz about Red, about Tom, about her life, her career, her choice? None of it was pertinent with the case at hand. Also, he forced Liz to incriminate herself multiple times.

Episode 15 was sub-par.
he wasn't any kinda judge ,d reason for Liz to come clean is to prevent d case from going public i.e an open hearing with cameras n a lot of journalists ,d judge wants her to convince him from taking d court hearing public which he initially intended to do ...n it got to a point when she reminded d judge dat he was going off-point
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
parrotibaba:
he wasn't any kinda judge ,d reason for Liz to come clean is to prevent d case from going public i.e an open hearing with cameras n a lot of journalists ,d judge wants her to convince him from taking d court hearing public which he initially intended to do ...n it got to a point when she reminded d judge dat he was going off-point

I had a sneaking suspicion that the judge was working for someone that needed intel on Red, which was why he asked all those questions about Liz's work. It's the only explanation that makes sense to me for that entire dance. None of it at all was relevant, and I got the sense, as Liz was talking, that she was revealing way too much. If the judge really wanted to find out what kind of work she was doing, then all he had to do was to subpoena the appropriate persons or documents. I'd also imagine, at that point, that there'd be a different judge in charge - like maybe a military tribunal or something.... some kind of panel that would have some level of clearance in the matter, just not the outright public system.

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by parrotibaba(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
koice:

I had a sneaking suspicion that the judge was working for someone that needed intel on Red, which was why he asked all those questions about Liz's work. It's the only explanation that makes sense to me for that entire dance. None of it at all was relevant, and I got the sense, as Liz was talking, that she was revealing way too much. If the judge really wanted to find out what kind of work she was doing, then all he had to do was to subpoena the appropriate persons or documents. I'd also imagine, at that point, that there'd be a different judge in charge - like maybe a military tribunal or something.... some kind of panel that would have some level of clearance in the matter, just not the outright public system.
dis is what de exactly want to avoid, by d way d judge wanted an open hearing but some how d FBI intervened ,Liz is fighting for her life hence d opening up of secrets n d judge is not giving her an inch ,one question begets another question n one answer gives birth to another question ...remember she has to convince d judge let go of d open hearing n maybe grant her a private hearing n since d judge is super pissed already by d FBI overruling his intended open hearing ,she needs to absolutely convince him n also matters of security is delicate n u r trying to tell him dat d most wanted man on d FBI's list is working with a secret task force n on d side is free ...
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 20, 2015
parrotibaba:
dis is what de exactly want to avoid, by d way d judge wanted an open hearing but some how d FBI intervened ,Liz is fighting for her life hence d opening up of secrets n d judge is not giving her an inch ,one question begets another question n one answer gives birth to another question ...remember she has to convince d judge let go of d open hearing n maybe grant her a private hearing n since d judge is super pissed already by d FBI overruling his intended open hearing ,she needs to absolutely convince him n also matters of security is delicate n u r trying to tell him dat d most wanted man on d FBI's list is working with a secret task force n on d side is free ...

I kept thinking there was some other reason, because he didn't need any of that information to make a decision. I actually wondered initially if this was some FBI test of Liz and whether she could handle interrogation! There is also the FISA Court, which specifically handles national security court matters.

If matters of national security really were so cavalierly treated by anyone, then the United States would be in for a lot of trouble. Wack episode. I was so willing to suspend disbelief for the sake of a good plot, but not for a really, stinking, lousy one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities At AMVCA Nominees Party (Pictures) / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching / Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.