Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

24 Hours Fan Page - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Hours Fan Page (3759 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lorhdany: THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 8:00AM AND 9:00AM Cant wait 4 season 9..

i wish it wil neva end
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
ritababe:

erm first i too did not like the film, am always angry wen my friends are watchng it,
one day all alone nothing to watch, i just on dvd and the time start counting, the movie continue from were my friends stop watchin and its the most interesting episode in s4, i watch one episode oboy i no gree leave am again oh..

I run to go and buy the rest episode, my friends surprise na.

The movie is just too interesting

good to knw she will.
But hw do u knw...u be peter for heroes u don go the future cum back?

http://m.imdb.com/news/ni55998228?ref_=m_tt_nwr_sm_1
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
hyzicbond:

http://m.imdb.com/news/ni55998228?ref_=m_tt_nwr_sm_1

nice

tnx alot for the link

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Numerouuuno: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
ritababe:

not his fault....

Anybody that involve himself/herself will die
He knw his daughta love jack so that mean his daughta life is in danger
i think he wil prefer jack to die than to let his daughta be with him.....

( imagine hw jack wil react if his daughta die)
The reason you believe everybody that gets involved with jack will die is because of his role in the movie,he's a field agent,and danger often lurk around.
and all those that died while involved with him was not his fault.
Besides,since the man doesn't want evil for her daughter,he should have used his political power to help jack which he didn't .
He was just a wicked man.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Numero uuuno:
The reason you believe everybody that gets involved with jack will die is because of his role in the movie,he's a field agent,and danger often lurk around.
and all those that died while involved with him was not his fault.
Besides,since the man doesn't want evil for her daughter,he should have used his political power to help jack which he didn't .
He was just a wicked man.
It's not wickedness, he was just protecting his only daughter. now see what happened when she went to look 4 him in china, she was kidnapped by the chinese. The thing is that Jack is a very good agent and his enemies will do anything to stop him 4rm doing his job even if it means hurting his loved ones.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Numerouuuno: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2014
The more reason he should have used political power or prisoner exchange the help bauer.
A father would do everything to protect his daughter...
The daughter took matters into her hand when the man wasn't helping out.
Anyway sha.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Superstar007(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
What happened to this thread? angry
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Superstar007: What happened to this thread? angry

we lost sum file, when aliens attack this site
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Superstar007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
ritababe:

we lost sum file, when aliens attack this site

Lets call CTU then, Gotta bust some aliens butt
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Superstar007:

Lets call CTU then, Gotta bust some aliens butt

oya na, lead the group
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by Superstar007(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2014
ritababe:

oya na, lead the group

Wetin u dey wait for? Na u go lead us to where dem aliens dey na
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by pickabeau1: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Damn....he threw her out the window!
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
ritababe:

yeah is a seasonal film, and is all abt terrorist, thats y we want haram to feature in season 9
Book Haram to feature? seems like different kinds of terrorists appear in the movie... why are you expecting that, did terrorist groups like Isis and Am Qaeda feature.
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
I finished 24, season 1 - 8 last year. The action, the politics, the story so on point. The only prob i have with 24 is the death or main characters, Teri bauer, George ( that CTU director in day 3), Bill, Reene, David palmer. Nevertheless it is still the best.
Your best movie?
Re: 24 Hours Fan Page by ritababe(f): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
Book Haram to feature? seems like different kinds of terrorists appear in the movie... why are you expecting that, did terrorist groups like Isis and Am Qaeda feature.

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banned By House Of Reps: Big Brother Africa In Dilemma / Black November- A World Class Nigerian Movie? / Download Comedy: Golden Crown Comedy – Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.