Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists (31570 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Denies Prophesy On The Kidnap Of An East-African President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by RedCard1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
brinell: There is one thing that needs to be cleared. It's not Prophet T.B. Joshua that comes to Nairaland to post these news. Many times the information is twisted or presented wrongly, but people still just react anyway. For news on prophecies, if we are to be objective, let there be a quote verbatim so that people can comment appropriately. People also wrongly say these prophecies come out after the incidents have occurred. That's not true. The prophecies are made only in live church services via Emmanuel TV- no other outlet but this. If you watch Emmanuel TV on the free channel, you'll have a first hand source of the prophecies, not a belated and distorted presentation here. Even though such a prophecy was given, the context is not well captured here, and in prophecies such omission can distort the meaning significantly.

It seems necessary to make this clarification here because of those who may have genuine concerns, not for the haters, because the haters will continue hating even if everything is 100% confirmed. You know what I'm saying...
yeah! Clap for yourself......TB Joshua's spokes person (don't care about the grammer), you're on his payroll and that's final. Let him start giving positive prophesies or even find ways to sieze the negative ones he gives...after then, we can stop hating like you said. And yes, he predicts only after the events had occured. FACT!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

LMAO gringringrin But on a more serious note, I prefer his prophecies to other MoGs that prophesies sweet things. Some folks see him as a prophet of doom. Most of his prophecies doesn't make people happy grin Like Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel and others in the OT. Top of the afternoon bruv!
top of the morning to you too bruv. but you do know God does not give people these kind of prophesies about who is going to die when. Gods prophesies are about events and wars and disasters not specific peoples death or specific peoples kidnappings or football match predictions. the man aint operating with the lords power i can tell you that much grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Cheggoon(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Him no dey prophesy better thin, na so so negative prophesy , d man dey see.
I tire for dis tuberculosis Joshua, sowie T.B Joshua.
I don't believe the man ministry @ all.
#themiddlefingerforhim#
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
nerodenero: No offense intended at all but I want TB Joshua predict when corruption will end in Nigeria and when Nigeria will be better. That is all I am asking.
Only when u do "The Needful", vote in Buhari 2015
Anythin other dan dat, 4get about corruption been wiped-out!
Shikena cool

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Kevsman(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
bot this man na wa ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by brinell(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Red_Card: yeah! Clap for yourself......TB Joshua's spokes person (don't care about the grammer), you're on his payroll and that's final. Let him start giving positive prophesies or even find ways to sieze the negative ones he gives...after then, we can stop hating like you said. And yes, he predicts only after the events had occured. FACT!

Sorry lad if my comment unnerves you. Don't worry about your grammar, I'm not bothered. One love wink Being a T.B. Joshua's spokes person is a job many unemployed Nigerian youths are clamouring for. Do you want it?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by anselm791(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
An east african country? How's anybody suppose to prevent that, I mean isn't that the point of prophesies or is his own show off?

Go back to the old days of OT when we had real prophets, they no born King Ahab well to keep ASUU strike for 4 month without prophet Elijah raining down fire!
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
hrykanu231:
In Jack Bauers voice ryt?

wink
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by PallyG(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
lorretta u: Can this man please help us see
1;when ASUU strike will be called off?
2;whether stella will be indicted or not?
3;whether GEJ will go or stay 2015?
4;whether igbo will be president 2019 or not?
5;when Nigeria will break up into it's various
constituent nations

6; when will I win the 20 million dollar jackpot? cheesy cheesy
LOL...funny prophecy
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Olupompey(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Omexonomy: "Most of have come true". What happen to the rest prophesy.
i tire me oooo
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by sharubutu(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tolexander: Make we carry nigeria go share boundary with kenya and tanzania so that GEJ can be kidnapped jare!

hahahahahahahahahah.
Guy, u funny die. Na so u hate the shoeless one reach?
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by lorenzos1: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why can't he prophecy on good things..like say curee to cancer,aids, or that Nigeria would be free of corruption, all he sees aare premonitions..
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Sayet(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tolexander: Make we carry nigeria go share boundary with kenya and tanzania so that GEJ can be kidnapped jare!
Laff Wan Kill Me Die.
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
kaeyame:
7; when lorretta u will stop acting like a child?
for your mind u be Wole Soyinka. smiley
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tolexander: averted by prayer which is the essence of prophecy!
really? Or a false prophecy never bound to happen camouflaged with an excuse of prayer..
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Meteng: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
nora544: Video that we see it that he realy say this, because at the moment it is always that when something happen he make this prophecy.

But i know there will be no Video for it.
Na wa!
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by drnoel: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Shey, looks like this man ha ties with terrorists. He should predict that one
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Guyman02: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
IGP to Policeman
IGP: Sergeant I learnt that you requested for bribe from that motorist, is that true.
Sergeant: Oga I swear by my forefathers, I didnt demand for any bribe
IGP: Then what did you tell him
Sergeant: Oga I only told him to 'do the needful' which in my mindset means he should be a good husband to his wife.
IGP: I am going to give you a needful punishment. Which is washing 2 bullet proof cars every morning for 2 months. Now dismiss!!!
Sergeant: Yes Sir! Thats our new slogan at checking points, no more asking for particolas or using the word bribe.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by emmabest2000(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
who bi dis
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by ese4jah(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oyinprince: It can be averted if d pple wuld take their place

Don't be deceived......true prophecies cannot be averted
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by omon24(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Imanuelle: Chloe O'Brian please uplink satellite images to my PDA

I've got to get a bird's eye view on east Africa

naija Jack bauer, weldone
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Bmas01(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Na today terrorist start dey kidnap president? Even in DR CONGO ryt now der president is been kidnap by M23 and silver terrorist dis TB jushua is just using his JUJU to deceive bush people
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
lorretta u: Can this man please help us see
1;when ASUU strike will be called off?
2;whether stella will be indicted or not?
3;whether GEJ will go or stay 2015?
4;whether igbo will be president 2019 or not?
5;when Nigeria will break up into it's various
constituent nations

6; when will I win the 20 million dollar jackpot? cheesy cheesy
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by IYANGBALI: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
ol boy you wicked walahi talahi,o bad gan ni grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists by oluwamikkie: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
U dey mad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye / Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.