Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company (1466 Views)

Introducing Flowcabng - A Phone-in-taxi Service Company / StayHooked To Web4africa, Another Great Hosting Service Company In Nigeria / I Own Nairapals.com .i Need Advice On What Sort Of Website I Should Lauch On It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Revolva(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Please can some one instruct me how to have a callertune downland service business like what MTN usually do..to sell artist song on their platform .i really need steps on how to start the business the processes the requirements..i wanna face Etisalat n Glo...

i dont know if any body here have ideas also on how to get a website like naijaloaded ..the cost also

Thanks
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
I can develop something like naijaloaded before than that .... and about the callertunze stuff , i work in a company whereby that is what we do .. which is mobileexcetera.com i don't think u can startup that platform cause it gonna cost u some mills baby ...

Revolva: Please can some one instruct me how to have a callertune downland service business like what MTN usually do..to sell artist song on their platform .i really need steps on how to start the business the processes the requirements..i wanna face Etisalat n Glo...

i dont know if any body here have ideas also on how to get a website like naijaloaded ..the cost also

Thanks
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Successguilders: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
I can program a website like that. Short sms code can be profitable
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Revolva(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Successguilders: I can program a website like that. Short sms code can be profitable

explain how it can pls .ok people will use our short sms code to make adverts...i guess...and how much millaz....will the caller tunes stuff goes
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Successguilders: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
It is uauslly a 50:50 bargain, you give the provider 50 and you take 50 as profit, for example when some one sends a text to 32552 and is charged N50, N25 gose for you and N25 for the company providing the service(but i think some companies can range from N15-N25 of the N50), but have to get people to send a text to that number (32552) .
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Revolva(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Successguilders: It is uauslly a 50:50 bargain, you give the provider 50 and you take 50 as profit, for example when some one sends a text to 32552 and is charged N50, N25 gose for you and N25 for the company providing the service(but i think some companies can range from N15-N25 of the N50), but have to get people to send a text to that number (32552) .

thanks a lot..but how can one start the business what are the cost and how to get people to use ur code..tell me...the exact cost over all
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Successguilders: 12:25am On Nov 04, 2013
Revolva:

thanks a lot..but how can one start the business what are the cost and how to get people to use ur code..tell me...the exact cost over all
the total cost of setup is 80,000 your sure to get a double profit, its a market that has not yet being full, you can email me for an ebook with details of profitmaking and active companies to register with.
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Revolva(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Successguilders: the total cost of setup is 80,000 your sure to get a double profit, its a market that has not yet being full, you can email me for an ebook with details of profitmaking and active companies to register with.

wow...so whats the email....
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Successguilders: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Revolva:

wow...so whats the email....
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Revolva(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2013
Successguilders:

ok i have emailed you.....for the e book....ummm so what are the profits margin one can make owning a short code....its a nice business the way i see it....and are you sure 80,000 naira only will set it up
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Successguilders:

WLD REQUEST TOO SIRE
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Codedboy95(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Successguilders: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Revolva:

ok i have emailed you.....for the e book....ummm so what are the profits margin one can make owning a short code....its a nice business the way i see it....and are you sure 80,000 naira only will set it up
sure na
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Revolva(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Codedboy95: mail me or call me on +2347013715550. I will make u a 9jaloaded clone in 72hrs with domain name of ur choice and a gud host

so with traffic...n like how much sef....cos like this....i they vex.....
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Codedboy95(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Revolva:

so with traffic...n like how much sef....cos like this....i they vex.....
just 20k for all do call me let talk 07013715550
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Revolva(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Codedboy95: just 20k for all do call me let talk 07013715550

ok man i ll save ur numbr..ok...
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by ibietela2(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2013
Successguilders: the total cost of setup is 80,000 your sure to get a double profit, its a market that has not yet being full, you can email me for an ebook with details of profitmaking and active companies to register with.

Hello please i am interested in the ebook, my email is below

Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Successguilders: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
ibietela2:

Hello please i am interested in the ebook, my email is below
Thanks please send a direct email to me.
Re: How Do I Own A Callertunes Service Company by Seomartscom: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
I am interested too ,pm me

(1) (Reply)

Web Services At Cheap Price / Booggers Submit Your Url Here For Review By Master And For Backlinks / GTB Online Token Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.