Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,473 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour (4861 Views)

AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour / Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) / Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Jekanmo: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Edward is a fan of both Iyanya and Flavour but he claims to be more sexier than the both Artiste.
How True Is This?
Who do You think is really the sexiest?

See More Photos @ http://www.jekonmo..co.uk/2013/11/meet-guy-that-claim-to-be-more-sexier.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by amakufrancis(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
I just store laugh

lolzz
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
shocked shocked shocked. I'm coming. Lemme get my glasses first
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by duni04(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
No edward is not sexy, edward is also an olodo cos there's nothing like 'more sexier'

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by tpia5: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
generation 6 pack.
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
C him armpit
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by wasak(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
okay..
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
His Armpit though.
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
The guy gather 6 ribs they think say na 6 pacs. undecided
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by seedord247(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
they all behind me in sexinesss..... wink
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by goldfish80(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
What exactly is flavour trying to do?
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Leward(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
More sexier? lawd of mercy, ASUU really needs to call off this strike.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
seedord247: they all behind me in sexinesss..... wink
. Hmmmmmmmnnn
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by ajasbaba(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
see him face like amala we don spoil

nonsense
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by lameli(f): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
OK GUYS BE KIND. if he had Iyanya's face with that body will you abuse him? i'm try sha.
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by vicoloni(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Iyanya looks like a well developed Pygmy.
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by stevecantrell: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
G a y
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Lolitua(f): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
wat z dat?..shey edward...abi isi azu...tabi ori eja..SMH..
.MAKE UNA LEAVE AM NA SIGNS OF HUNGER..DE WORRY AM..**abogodo**
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Airforce1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Some "smellos" up there forming sexy..
Sexy my asssss
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
all dese alaba niggaz dont cease to baffle me....sexy kwa!!!d dude z nt even as sexy as late fatai rolling dollar...blame joblessness sha...op na ur bro b dat??
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
If the face ain't right, it ain't werking for me.
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by whytangel(f): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mehnnnnn....d guy Iڪ damn sexycheesy

Gosh...wTF Iڪ dt?...he didnt shave?

Smellos finks dey av an opinion...
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by ScarFaceTF(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Y'll gotta see this http:///Yp0Kyf7tKy
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by 99cent: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
"more sexier" ? hmm grammar
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by whiteroses(f): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yummy Edward is hottt!!
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Chanchit: 1:24am On Nov 02, 2013
So na by armpit them dey take knw who sexy pass..? Abeg close that dirty armpit jare..
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 02, 2013
Nothing special abt the three of them. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by adorable29(f): 6:11am On Nov 02, 2013
Edward, nice body but the face aint doing it! Also your "igbeke" aura is a spoiler.... Sexiness has also got to do wit d way u carry ur body!
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by IAMBREEZY: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2013
So what's sexy now.
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2013
@OP where is d Guy?? angry
Re: Meet The Guy That Claim To Be More Sexier Than Iyanya And Flavour by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2013
EARTH HAS BEEN INFESTED BY SMELLOS..

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Was 2face Last Night?!? Photo Of 2face Kissing Another Woman Surfaces / Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. / EXPOSED! Nollywood & Ghanaian Actresses Are Prostitutes - See Names Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.