Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Meet The Story Teller And A Ghost Writer - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Meet The Story Teller And A Ghost Writer (512 Views)

The Story That Change My Life Career / Naija Water Pump Sales Promo At The Holy Ghost Convention / Holy Ghost Convention 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Story Teller And A Ghost Writer by bizngr(f): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chioma Nnani is a story teller who finds fulfillment in not only writing her own stories but also in helping people get their stories out of their sleeping belly. How does she do this? Read on…
About myself

I am Chioma Nnani. I hold an LLB from the University of Kent, Canterbury. I’m passionate about education (including the informal type), entrepreneurship, social advocacy, and Africa. I like to say I am ‘stupid in love’ with Africa, and a bit more than slightly obsessed with Nigeria.
About one aspect of my work

I am a storyteller. My novel, Forever There For You was released last year (2012). It is available on all amazon sites (US, UK, EU) and on http://walahi.com for Nigerian and Ghanaian readers. I started writing when I was about 8 years old. But I didn’t consider it as a possible career path; hence my decision to study Law.

About other aspects of my work

I provide a range of writing services. Ghost-writing is one of them. This basically refers to the process of writing a book, or other material for someone. So, a client could want to write a novel, autobiography, or other book – but lack the time or expertise to do so. I would step in, and write it for them in their own ‘voice’, and in their name.

I also work on scripts, magazine columns, blogs, and other material for clients. The kind of work I do in this regard varies – writing, editing, making recommendation to get them to the next level. It depends on the overall effect a (prospective) client is going for. My clients and their designations/positions vary – they include pastors and ministers, magazines, production companies, students looking to improve their writing skills, small and medium-sized organisations wanting first-class literature (websites, brochures, manuals, etc.), and private individuals. For work with my name on them, I have my next full-length novel, the first trilogy of a series aimed at teenagers, and a number of scripts in various stages of development.

You can follow the link to get Chioma's contact details

http://www.bizngr.com/entrepreneurs/business-chose-chose-chioma-nnani-certified-story-teller-talks-business/

(1) (Reply)

... / Sale / Buy Moringa Powder And Morings Dried Leaves In Abundant Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.