Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

When Does Camp Open And Otherwise? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Does Camp Open And Otherwise? (675 Views)

When Does Ondo State Pay Their Allowee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Does Camp Open And Otherwise? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
The nysc official page has it that REAL camp activities starts on tuesday,and i read it somewhere that camp closes dat tuesday evening.
However, there seems to be some misinformation on when and when not to get to camp.
Anyone with viable info should pls enlighten us on the following:
1. Can one get to camp earlier than 5th? will camp be open by then or will have been opened?
2. since it isnt emphatically stated,when does arrival to camp closes?
please,i strongly believe some persons,like myself, do not fully understand this aspect. Meaningful comments will be gladly appreciated.
Thank you all.
Re: When Does Camp Open And Otherwise? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
I think there is a difference between when camp opens officially for real camp activities and when it opens for prospective and preactive corp members who would want to get to camp early, isnt it?
Re: When Does Camp Open And Otherwise? by thuao(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Camp open officially on Tue 5th closes on thur 7th.
But u can go earlier. Like am thinking of going on Monday.
Then if u re smart or u get money u can enter camp later sef.
Na naija we dey

(1) (Reply)

Nysc / Kwarakopas: Tell Us About Your Place Of Primary Assignment And The Region / Open Letter To Corp Members Posted In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.