Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Omawumi Says She’ll Soon Start Sharing Photos Of Her Child And Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Says She’ll Soon Start Sharing Photos Of Her Child And Baby Daddy (711 Views)

Find Out What Actress, Ruth Kadiri Says She’ll Do If She Isn’t Married In 3 Year / Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response / Kim Kardashian Longs For Her 'skinny Days' By Sharing Photos Of Herself In Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Says She’ll Soon Start Sharing Photos Of Her Child And Baby Daddy by mymusicbasenews: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Omawumi says she’ll soon start sharing photos of her child and baby daddy,Read More Here>>>>>>>
www.mymusicbaseenews..com

Re: Omawumi Says She’ll Soon Start Sharing Photos Of Her Child And Baby Daddy by Emmyimo(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size][b][/b]who is she [i]who is she [/i]who is she
Re: Omawumi Says She’ll Soon Start Sharing Photos Of Her Child And Baby Daddy by geolan(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Will sharing the pics reduce the price I bought one bag of garri or will it force ASUU to call of the strike. All dis things aint news and her baby is just like any other baby you can see out there

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Battle: Waconzy And Davido Battles It Out / Photos: Annie And 2face Welcomes Baby Girl! / Photo Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.