Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response (55453 Views)

Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response / Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies / Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Guruscrew: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2015

What is going on here please?
Is today a get-artiste-angry day?
First it was DonJazzy and now Tonto Dikeh. It
must be said though that fans have been on
rampage on social media today.
Tonto posted a picture of her two dogs on
Instagram and a fan responded to it saying
something really horrible.
See the tweet below;

Tonto dikeh did not take it lightly at all.
She responded thus:

https://instagram.com/p/1Kh4RrL4bU/

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yea yea yea

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Some fans can spew rubbish ehn!!

17 Likes

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by prettyjo(f): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
lol
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Ewizard(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
mike Tyson kinda punch.. grin

plz edit ya topic.. shud be hater not fan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Acekidc4(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hehehehegringringrin
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Young03(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
D guy told her dtrut..tonto na wash....
She no go marry. Na dog be her own family

2 Likes

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by iwant2beheard: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Omo na tonto dike story be dis o!

And I sabi how much seun dey like tonto dike stuffs, this go be good investment so that I go just land fp 2moro morning.

Make I park well abeg, suun for me.

14 Likes

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Begonia(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Some people are just so fond of saying inappropriate things.
He didn't even realize how much of his perversion he was exposing. SMH

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by axortedbabe(f): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Begonia:
Some people are just so fond of saying inappropriate things.
He didn't even realize how much of his perversion he was exposing. SMH
asin eh,and they expect them to swallow it becaause they r celebrities..

5 Likes

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by domopps(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
But does this really worth this nonsense freaking out? Even with incorrect English !

No wonder she's not doing well in Music! So her Eng is so bad!

Cheeers

1 Like

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 08, 2015
Tonto the unrelentless Queen of Social Media.
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by lovely17(m): 1:38am On Apr 08, 2015
lwkmd oh next time don't mess with Tonto dikeh cheesy
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by XtraSmooth404: 2:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Poko-lee!!! grin
Always ready with response for yeye followers

3 Likes

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 08, 2015
SCRRRREEEEEEEEEEEECCCCHHHH!!!!

My space. See you at the front page. Steal this car and die!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by davidufuoma(m): 4:55am On Apr 08, 2015
First to comment. Wen dis get to front page. Pls flash me ;DFirst to comment. Wen dis get to front page. Pls flash me
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by anonym0us: 6:02am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Epic reply!
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Tobilastik(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Strange madness: Orubebe interrupts NTA news @ 9
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by tolustx(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2015

*soliloquizing* Why be say threads abt Tonto Dikeh dey always hit FP for NL. I dey always wonder. Tonto dikeh dis, Tonto Dikeh that.
Tonto Dikeh wears Red gown check it out!
Tonto Dikeh wears dunlop slippers. Wow!!!
Tonto Dikeh jogging early in d morning. Hit or miss?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by adorablepepple(f): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
ye! Ye!!! Tonto just finished that dude undecided to start with which fool said that, for that epic response that person should do the needful by hanging him or herself. Some people can be so stupid Maybe she posted the pics on ur head.agbero oshi!

2 Likes

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Shoro niyen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Wendyslim(f): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
I tire for dis tonto dis tonto dat . Very soon dey will post tonto displaying her poo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by adorablepepple(f): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
kiss rubbish
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by jeeqaa7(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Oki
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nutase: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2015
All these pseudo celebrities forming americana by force
Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2015
smtin tells me dat the fan was right. those dogs might b fucking her, "who knows!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response by VickyRotex(f): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Cute dogs btw kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) / Femi Adebayo Stares At 2 Busty Women At Sotayo Gaga's Birthday Party (Photos) / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.