Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! (633 Views)

My Argument With A Catholic On The Deity Of Mary / My Argument Against Today Short Services In Churches. / (must Read)....dear Muslim Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! by MissFrankie(f): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Aisha is my Musllim friend who relocated to india with her family three years ago. She's an very smart an enterprising young lady. Even though we are from different religion we value our friendship a lot.
When we 1st meet, we agreed that no matter our diversity we will always remain the best of Friends and most times, we hardly talk about our religious differences to avoid arguments. We mostly talk about things that makes us one/ brings us together.
However, over the past weeks we were going through a religious research and got talking...

And she said.....Out of every 10 young girls, 8 are indecently dressed and those 8 are all christians. I checked this out and it wz so true, and out of the 2 girls who are decently dressed u might be shocked to find out 1 is a muslim or probably the both are muslims....#TheBitterTruth

2 Likes

Re: My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! by UyiIredia(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Even Cossy bööbs is a professing Christian, that says it all.
Re: My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! by larrymoore(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
This depend on which of the religions is giving way to westernization and changing trend in the world.
Re: My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Miss Frankie: Aisha is my Musllim friend who relocated to india with her family three years ago. She's an very smart an enterprising young lady. Even though we are from different religion we value our friendship a lot.
When we 1st meet, we agreed that no matter our diversity we will always remain the best of Friends and most times, we hardly talk about our religious differences to avoid arguments. We mostly talk about things that makes us one/ brings us together.
However, over the past weeks we were going through a religious research and got talking...

And she said.....Out of every 10 young girls, 8 are indecently dressed and those 8 are all christians. I checked this out and it wz so true, and out of the 2 girls who are decently dressed u might be shocked to find out 1 is a muslim or probably the both are muslims....#TheBitterTruth
cut d long story short, from ur oda thread, u wanna convert to islam abi?

1 Like

Re: My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! by Judek2(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
@op, your thread is sickening, clueless and fake..

*Leaves thread wondering why I was there in the first place*

1 Like

Re: My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! by khattab02: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
hmmmmmm.. Interesting!!!
Re: My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! by aletheia(m): 1:54am On Nov 02, 2013
@OP...you need to try harder with your characteristic Muslim tactic of argumentum ad populum. It doesn't wash. You are not yet a follower of Christ. Understand this: "If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed."
Re: My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! by MissFrankie(f): 2:19am On Nov 02, 2013
@alethiea: stop being naïve, its the glaring truth. Westernization has changed a lot of things in our religion.
However, I'll like to say that in the bible, when the pegans looked upon the followers of christ, they saw in them CHRIST-LIKE figures which made them(pegans) call them CHRISTIANS.
A lot for people think that their Christian religion automatically makes them a christian.
Note that: Religion is the belief and worship of a supreme being.
While Christianity; is being Christ-like, untill u start.
You are not a christian until you begin your journey to being Christ-like.

NB: I said CHRIST-LIKE, not being CHRIST, these goes to show that we should should just strive to be LIKE him, he is the only measure of perfection.
Re: My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 02, 2013
Judek2: @op, your thread is sickening, clueless and fake..

*Leaves thread wondering why I was there in the first place*

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris E. Kwakpovwe / Nigeria SHARIA Police Smash 240,000 Bottles Of Beer / How Effective Is Preaching/prayers When Destiny Comes To Play?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.