Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Memeories and Music Appreciation Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Memeories and Music Appreciation Time (543 Views)

The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos / SimDam Lyrics and Music Analysis Studio / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memeories and Music Appreciation Time by portage(m): 3:56am On Nov 02, 2013
I love music. Good music and of course career musicians. I sincerely do not mind what genre!!

I love the likes of Bob Nesta Marley, Fela Kuti, Bruce Springsteen, U2, UB40 (UK Midlands-Birmingham and the whole of Yorkshire all the way), Lionel Richie, Micheal Jackson the KING, Kenny G, Earl Klugh, Lucky Dube, Brenda Fassie, Tracy Chapman, Yvonne Chaka Chaka, Lady Gaga, Evi Edna Ogholi, King Sunny Ade, KWAM1, Orlando Owoh the great! Lagbaja (omo Baba muko muko with his mastery and love for Saxophone)!! Gbenga Falope Junior (sincere apologies if you are not from Osun Oshogbo axis) grin

In my own (personal) opinion and i stand to be corrected, i think the musicians i have mentioned have been able to differentiate themselves from the everyday people that just sing.

It is not about having women display what we don't mind to see grin grin I just think there is a HUGE difference from a musician and entertainers that we so have and celebrate in Nigeria. A good musician should at least know and master one of the instruments (to present the message) that makes a GOOD SONG/music.

As far as i am concerned, i think King Sunny Ade, Orlando Owoh, Bruce the "BOSS" Springsteen, can hold their head up all HIGH when it comes to stringing Guitars to make good music and entertain at the same time!!

Fela Kuti, of course can entertain with Keyboards, Saxophone and Afro dance grin

What do you guys think?

Please, feel free to add to the list and share your reasons for loving a particular musician tongue

Remember, musicians are different from stage entertainers tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Beat Wit Computer? / Skales To Announce $10k #shakebody Contest Winner On Sept 8.see Some Funny Vidz / Which Music Do You Prefer To Play At A Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.