Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I’m Fit As A Fiddle For Uruguay – Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Fit As A Fiddle For Uruguay – Iheanacho (621 Views)

Spain Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup (2 - 1) On 16th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / I’m Fit For Nations Cup — Mikel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Fit As A Fiddle For Uruguay – Iheanacho by elvisz(m): 5:21am On Nov 02, 2013
Rave of the moment at the FIFA U-17 World Cup here
in the United Arab Emirates, Kelechi Iheanacho has
said that he was in the mood to propel the Golden
Eaglets to victory against Uruguay in today’s
quarterfinal duel in Sharjah. Having found the back of the net five times in four
appearances for the Nigerians, , Iheanacho, who is in
the running for the top scorer award, said that he was
fit and raring to contribute his quota to Eaglets
championship push here. “I’m okay now and by the grace of God, I will be
ready to play against Uruguay. Our prayer is that God
shall help us achieve victory and it is not important
who scores the goals in as much as we win. I would
be happy to do the best I can and I’m looking
forward to play against Uruguay.”

SOURCE: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/im-fit-fiddle-uruguay-iheanacho/
Re: I’m Fit As A Fiddle For Uruguay – Iheanacho by Bigflamie(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2013
I love you dude, just go and do the best for us.

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Reception For 2013 Golden Eaglets (live Programme) / Mourinho Praises Mikel:-"Mikel Gives Us Balance" / Keshi Slams Referee After Nigeria Exit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.