Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. (1402 Views)

Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by dagentility(f): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hi nairalanders,i decided to post this in order to get information.
It dawned on me recently that am far from God. I go to church only on sunday,i want to be more closer to God,i want to be going to fellowships,vigils,counselling. Pls can someone direct me to a good ministry in Enugu that will help draw me closer to God. But it should be the one in Enugu town,so that i can be easier for me to access.
Thanks.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by iamSi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
No need to be directed bro _ search for the ones that teaches what the bible really teaches _ but you must start reading the scriptures first honestly and also pray hard
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by made2fit(f): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
You don't need all these activities to be close to God. Start by reading your bible, read Christian literature and books, pray often and then when you get to any good church that God will lead you to (when you ask him in prayer), you can serve him in spirit and in love.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by 4tunebest(f): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
da-gentility:
It dawned on me recently that am far from God. I go to church only on sunday,i want to be more closer to God,i want to be going to fellowships,vigils,counselling. Pls can someone direct me to a good ministry in Enugu that will help draw me closer to God. But it should be the one in Enugu town,so that i can be easier for me to access.
Thanks.
You getting closer to God starts first with you, not any ministry. The ministry is supposed to build on the foundation you already have cos your relationship with God is personal. You can develop a personal relationship with God by speaking to Him from your heart(prayer) and studying His word. He is your Father. He loves you and is more willing 2 reach out 2 u than u are, 2 Him. Your recent hunger and thirst 4 God implies that God is calling you 2 himself @ this time. I hope you have given your life to Christ. If not, there is a short prayer we can paste here 4 u to say. Cheers
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by bizmahn: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
da-gentility:
It dawned on me recently that am far from God. I go to church only on sunday,i want to be more closer to God,i want to be going to fellowships,vigils,counselling. Pls can someone direct me to a good ministry............
I fully agree with you.Just like a baby needs parents to nurture him same way a spiritual baby in Christ needs ministries,genuine pastors or brethren to nurture him or her to maturity.Quote me it may be impossible to mature alone in Christ & no believer ever developed or matured in Christ without being nurtured one way or the other.Of course your personal input is needed if this must work.
Your also need prayers,fastings and night vigils done in righteousness & in proper moderation if you must increase in grace,defeat the flesh,conquer sin & draw closer to God contrary to what many suggest on this forum.
As for church or ministry to fellowship,prayerfully look for a ministry that focuses more on righteousness & sinless purity and making heaven as opposed to most ministries that focus on materials things primarily.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by Ajibam: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
church won't develop Christ in you...
though, fellowshipping with other believers is good.. the main thing is your personal altar. wake up early,,search through the Bible, pray...do this everyday and you will see what I mean
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by dagentility(f): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2013
Thank you all so very much for your good advise. I pray,fast,do the things within my power that i know is good,just that at a point in life one needs someone that can push him/her more closer to God,things like fellowships,vigil. Thats why am asking for a good ministry,bt all the same thank you all.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by Sunbellar: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Am inviting you to Deeper life bible church, Off Ogui Rd Enugu for next Sunday service. Determine and make up your mind never to go back to sin. I 'll be glad to link you to a sister who will be your prayer partner and follow up. You cannot do it alone, you need a church that will teach you the truth for ' faith comes by hearing and by hearing of word of God.'
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by toluleke(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
dagentility: Hi nairalanders,i decided to post this in order to get information.
Thanks.
read your bible and find God yourself..you can attended depth bible teaching churches and listen to messages that can renew your spirit..
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by dagentility(f): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
toluleke: read your bible and find God yourself..you can attended depth bible teaching churches and listen to messages that can renew your spirit..
thanks dear,its not easy but i'm doing my best.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by Chylo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
dagentility:
Thanks.

Go to Dominion City Enugu. Best advice you will ever been given, trust me.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by dagentility(f): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chylo:

Go to Dominion City Enugu. Best advice you will ever been given, trust me.
pls wer in Enugu is it located
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by Chylo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
dagentility:

pls wer in Enugu is it located

WTC Bus Stop, By Ani Junction, Ogui New Layout.
When you go, join the choir, or ushering or any team. Then attend the worker trainings, from there you will integrate. Thank me later.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by dagentility(f): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chylo:

WTC Bus Stop, By Ani Junction, Ogui New Layout.
When you go, join the choir, or ushering or any team. Then attend the worker trainings, from there you will integrate. Thank me later.
wow,its even close to where i stay,ok i will giv it a try,tnx.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced. by Kemmy210(f): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
How far my sis,hope u've gotten a bible believing church.God is ur strength.As pple av said earlier,try 2develop urself too by reading ur bible frequently&praying always.Allow d spirit of God 2direct u.It is well with u IJN.

(1) (Reply)

END DAYS! Chorister Performs Half-naked In An American Church / Is Speaking In Tongues Really Necessary And Compulsory??? / See What Controversial Pastor & His Members Were Seen Doing During Service.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.