Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

17 years old,with brain cancer,covers Katy Perry's song. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 17 years old,with brain cancer,covers Katy Perry's song. (1241 Views)

Dayo 'D1' Adeneye & Wife Celebrate 17 Years Together / ‘poverty Is A Bastard!!’ -paul Okoye Shares Old Photo Of Himself 17 Years Ago… / Katy Perry Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 years old,with brain cancer,covers Katy Perry's song. by Tushkid74(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Olivia Wise, a 17-year-old from Canada and a huge Katy Perry fan, has brain cancer. With the help of organizations likeChai Lifeline Canadaand the Make a Wish Foundation, her friends and family arranged time at a recording studio for her to record a cover of Katy Perry’s new hit song “Roar.”
Sitting in a wheelchair in jeans and a sweater,Wisebelts out the pop song, giving Perry’s bubble gum lyrics like “I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire” an almost unbearable amount of meaning. Her voice is beautiful, her spirit indomitable, even though, as the video description explains, she was experiencing extreme discomfort:She came into a recording studio for her first time and recorded the Katy Perry song Roar. She couldn’t walk or stand, she didn’t have her full breath or the energy she used to, and she was managing her new pains and new limitations. While her physical condition was rapidly fading, her spirit remained untouched.
Thevideo, posted to YouTube a few weeks ago and viewed more
Re: 17 years old,with brain cancer,covers Katy Perry's song. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nd normal pple like mysef go dey complain.
Thank God fr what I am,and what I'm not oooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj: Is That Love In The Air I Smell? / Ice Prince – N Word (remix) Ft Aka (b.t.s Photo) / Photo Double Sexiness: Beyonce And Nicki Minaj Strip For Cover Art Of Flawless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.