Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

#ANGRY !!!!!!:_ They Use My Bently As Police Car In Dubai - P*SQUARE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #ANGRY !!!!!!:_ They Use My Bently As Police Car In Dubai - P*SQUARE (1237 Views)

Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai / (photos) Peter Okoye's Reaction Seeing His Car Used As Police Car In Dubai / Peter Okoye’s Reacts After Seeing His Bentley Used As Police Car In Dubai(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ANGRY !!!!!!:_ They Use My Bently As Police Car In Dubai - P*SQUARE by Atmmachine(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Peter of P-Square must have been feeling really fly looking at his Bentley parked in the garage. By Nigerian standards, a Bentley is a very ‘decent’ car to have, even the wealthiest don’t just drive their Bentleys ‘anyhow’ on the streets.

One wouldn’t find them driving the wonder-on-wheels to their offices, only to parties where they’ll be sure to ‘oppress’ their fellow millionaires and masses alike.

However, Peter Okoye had a reality check when he saw his very own Bentley been used as a police car in Dubai, where he is presently with his brother, for a concert.

He couldn’t help but air his frustration on Instagram when he uploaded the above picture of the ‘royal’ Dubai police cars made up of Ferraris, Bugattis, side-by-side with a beat-up Nigeria Police’s vehicle. He captioned it, “Bugatti, Ferrari, even my very own Bentley as police car in Dubai. Somebody please send me IG’s number#Hiluxx#NaJokeO.”

Lol.. Bro Peter no vex. There will be some Artistes in some countries of the world that will be struggling to buy our own Police car too just like you also struggled to buy Police Car in Dubai.

Come to think of it truly, how can they be using Bentley as a police car? Those guys won't hesitate to use iphone 6 in a call center.

Re: #ANGRY !!!!!!:_ They Use My Bently As Police Car In Dubai - P*SQUARE by Atmmachine(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
IRONY OF LIFE

Re: #ANGRY !!!!!!:_ They Use My Bently As Police Car In Dubai - P*SQUARE by PapaNnamdi: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Atmmachine:
IRONY OF LIFE

Y u de chop mic for 2nd pix na grin
Re: #ANGRY !!!!!!:_ They Use My Bently As Police Car In Dubai - P*SQUARE by Atmmachine(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
PapaNnamdi:

Y u de chop mic for 2nd pix na grin

Man of God.
Na when i dey preach for church on sunday

Re: #ANGRY !!!!!!:_ They Use My Bently As Police Car In Dubai - P*SQUARE by Sparrow13: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Britney Spear's Boyfriend (charlie Ebersol) Signs Confidentiality Agreement / Selfie Of The Month / Harry Song Pictured Washing Clothes With His Bare Hands| SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.