Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Realization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Realization (2798 Views)

Fani Kayode Blast Buharists On Twitter, Nigerians Blast Him Back / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realization by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Realization by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
One thing is sure, Femi Fani Kayode is seeking political appointment.

GEJ, please have mercy and find small office for this guy. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Realization by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Well, I know Femi Fani Kayode is a Christian Version of Sheik Gumi, Both shares something in Common....
Religion Fundamentalism undecided undecided undecided

But Must Femi react to everything, Igbo People ni Oko re wink wink
They will soon be here to Give you your dose cheesy cheesy
Re: Realization by amarilo: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Well, I know Femi Fani Kayode is a Christian Version of Sheik Gumi, Both shares something in Common....
Religion Fundamentalism undecided undecided undecided
Na month end now, he must pay Orji Kalu rent. Any which way money take come as far as rent is paid.
Re: Realization by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Space booked. cool

Hit me up wen it gets 2 fP
Re: Realization by khattab02: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
Booty butt chic: Space booked. cool

Hit me up wen it gets 2 fP
hahahaha..lol.. Na fp u dey wait for? Ok wait when it turns my region versus your region.

1 Like

Re: Realization by donphilopus: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Space booked!! MB about to finish.. Tomorrow suscription tinz

Anyways I hail thee Femi
Re: Realization by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mtcheeew, yoruba she-goat..
Re: Realization by arsenalwenger: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Realization by kasiem(m): 1:14am On Nov 03, 2013
amarilo: Na month end now, he must pay Orji Kalu rent. Any which way money take come as far as rent is paid.
lwtmb[img]
amarilo: Na month end now, he must pay Orji Kalu rent. Any which way money take come as far as rent is paid.
lwtmb[/img]
lwtmb
Re: Realization by tyson55(m): 1:30am On Nov 03, 2013
Thank God this guy is sniffing less of that substance and now he is making some sense.

1 Like

Re: Realization by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 03, 2013
The antics of a market buffoon will not stop to embarrass his kinsmen, except where the kinsmen suffer equal dose of buffoonery.
I expect to see Fani-Kayode soon, grovelling before the president in the villa and pledging to give his enemies more hell than an attack pitbull.

1 Like

Re: Realization by edoyad(m): 5:30am On Nov 03, 2013
Why don't you lizards focus on the message for once? Fani Kayode is 100% right and that sheikh is a..., well aboki should suffice
Re: Realization by Rhino5dm: 5:43am On Nov 03, 2013
EUROBOMBER: One thing is sure, Femi Fani Kayode is seeking political appointment.

^^^
This is according to those that can never be sincere until there's worldly rewards.

1 Like

Re: Realization by Rhino5dm: 5:45am On Nov 03, 2013
utumunta: The antics of a market buffoon will not stop to embarrass his kinsmen, except where the kinsmen suffer equal dose of buffoonery.
I expect to see Fani-Kayode soon, grovelling before the president in the villa and pledging to give his enemies more hell than an attack pitbull.

^^^
This is according to those that never be sincere. We his kinsmen are well pleased with him, stop crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Realization by Rhino5dm: 5:50am On Nov 03, 2013
tyson55: Thank God this guy is sniffing less of that substance and now he is making some sense.

Ibo logic, when the truth is against them, they claim victims.

1 Like

Re: Realization by collynzo2(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2013
This man doesn't like staying out of the limelight, does he?
Re: Realization by free2ryhme: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2013
becos he spoke out for GEJ, does it mean he is looking for favour

twisted minds don start ooo undecided
Re: Realization by Akshow: 6:35am On Nov 03, 2013
utumunta: The antics of a market buffoon will not stop to embarrass his kinsmen, except where the kinsmen suffer equal dose of buffoonery.
grovelling? Hehehehehehe u think everyone is a shameless desperado for money and can do anything for money like ur clan? Typical of bigots like u to ignore d msg bt attack d bearer. Were u blind to read d part where he said he is not a supporter of GEJ administration? So he is grovelling for post now dat it is not abt ur kinsmen bt when he points out d flaws of ur kinsmen he is a bigot abi? Ndo! With d reasonin of u pple, Jesus will come the second time before una smell Aso rock. Shameless tribalistic people.
Re: Realization by 99100(m): 6:37am On Nov 03, 2013
Should i throw out the baby with the bath water?Mbanu.
The message is good but d messanger is a mother phucker.
I believe he must have run out of his undiluted weeds.
Gumi is a fool.
Re: Realization by doublewisdom: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2013
Fani is just a learner. Abi In a bid to wanting to prove himself still relevant he was uttering trash. Fani, words of advice to you: Nobody including Fashola will give you any political appointment because you lack sense and decorum. You are very petty minded and you go just kill the person political career. That was why Obj dumped you after only six months as a minister. Your type is best avoided in politics.
Re: Realization by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2013
Let's try and focus on the message, he's right this time
Re: Realization by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2013
FFK is right on his position on GEJ visiting Israel but some of our Igbo brothers and sisters saying he is looking for GEJ's favour doesn't hold water.
Re: Realization by kentAire(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2013
yeaaaaaah !!!!!! for once d MoooFoooo FFK smoked weed and made some sense.
Stay of dat white coka!!!!
legalise it!!!!!
grin
Re: Realization by thaoriginator: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

^^^
This is according to those that can never be sincere until there's worldly rewards.
IGBOS!
Re: Realization by gramci: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Ibo logic, when the truth is against them, they claim victims.

you smoke weed?
Re: Realization by Trut(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2013
FFK is right on the matter. grin grin grin grin
Re: Realization by russellino: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2013
EUROBOMBER: One thing is sure, Femi Fani Kayode is seeking political appointment.

His anti-igbo posturing didnt get him a foot in the door in the A.CN so he is trying to patronise the PDP again.
Re: Realization by drnoel: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2013
Ah looks like this madman is finally taking his drugs....
Re: Realization by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2013
khattab02: hahahaha..lol.. Na fp u dey wait for? Ok wait when it turns my region versus your region.
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Content Of The Ifeajuna's Manuscript Like? And Why Its Secrecy? / APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. / Jonathan’s Govt Has Finished Nigeria,squandering Oil Wealth–says Hillary Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.