Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno (25169 Views)

Boko Haram Poisons Water Sources In Borno Villages / THIS Device Will Protect Your Convoy,home And Office From BOMBS!!! (photos) / Nigerian Military Kills 2 Suicide Bombers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by alnaijiri(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
tunshe:

Religious Bigotry is a disease

So it's a disease that I'm more concerned about my own kind? We should all take care of our own kind before we take care of others.

Especially as Muslims, since NO ONE ELSE gives a damm about Muslims. Just look at the world absolutely silent when Muslims are being slaughtered in Syria, Mali, Burma, Pakistan, and now Northern Nigeria. We have to take care of fellow Muslims first because non-Muslims don't even treat us as humans.
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by tunshe: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
alnaijiri:

So it's a disease that I'm more concerned about my own kind? We should all take care of our own kind before we take care of others.

Especially as Muslims, since NO ONE ELSE gives a damm about Muslims. Just look at the world absolutely silent when Muslims are being slaughtered in Syria, Mali, Burma, Pakistan, and now Northern Nigeria. We have to take care of fellow Muslims first because non-Muslims don't even treat us as humans.

In my opinion, they are humans whether Muslims or non Muslims. We must respect that as Islam categorically abhor killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by alnaijiri(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
tunshe:

In my opinion, they are humans whether Muslims or non Muslims. We must respect that as Islam categorically abhor killing innocent people.

No argument here. Any murder of innocent people is bad. I'm simply wondering if the victims are my fellow Muslims. This would give me a better idea of what kind of problems we have in the Northeast.

1 Like

Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by Challenge01(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
deprince99:
After all dis killings , yet we are still many in this country.RIP
Source: http://news.sky.com/story/1163255/deadly-gun-attack-on-nigeria-wedding-convoy
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by Challenge01(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Osama10: Do people still live in Maiduguri?
jamb question

1 Like

Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by bobolic: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Good leadership can solve all these problems.
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by hikmoj(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
lincolnj88: While gej is building up of 400 almajiri schools to tackle this menace..buhari is busy supporting this boys claiming it is political
stop pointing ur dirty accusing fingers 2 d wrong do u tink d govt is straight 4ward wit dia so called state of emergency?anytime army announced d killing of these animals (boko haram)d nxt tin would b massacring of innocent citizens.are d purported killed boko haram resurrecting?as u pple claim 2 know d sponsors of d insurgents why not get dem arrested ?who is fooling who?
If u hav people around where innocent citizens were killed by soldiers at abuja recently which dey lied dat they are boko haram ask 4rm dem d real identity of d poor deceased
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by hikmoj(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
khattab02: Too bad we have failed on security from almost all levels. Not even the state, local or even SOE in palce can chechmate all these attacks. It a pity!
d presidency is not sincere about tacklingsecurity problem in d country,all d huge huge budget 4 security purpose has not yielded any positiv outcome as d money is diverted 2 our pot belly leaders account
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by victorv12(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nigeria is a fetish country. When will the sensless murder of innocent people stop in our land? If it's not about ritualistic killings, it'll about some radical cells/terrorists going on a killing spree. The blood we shed on a daily is something we must debate about in our country...it's getting too much.

Again, some few days ago, another baby factory was discovered by the police. The ugly news coming out of the country are so disheartening. For someone to declare his/her identity as a Nigerian abroad in some country is hard. Claiming someone is from Nigeria abroad may be at someone's peril. Fraudsters, terrorists, ritualists, e-scammers, kidnappers, prostitution, religious tricksters, racists, tribalists and ped*philes! All these terms on some people because they're from a country! And the most annoying of it all, majority of the populace are living below 20 dollars per day in total darkness! Man, Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by hyzich(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Osama10: Do people still live in Maiduguri?
What a stupid question? Have you forgotten that the place is a city infact, a capital city. I'm yoruba guy who studies there and i can tell you that maid is calm for now, if not of the border towns and villages nearby.. The activities of the insurgents have been curtailed, all recent attack you hear are carried out in nearby villages or the border towns. So, stop spewing what you have no idea of.
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Over to my short man shio-baba,..sha u dey any how in benin that day saying u don't support division all becoz u joint boko terrorist APC party,.. I hope u hear dis one now,. U better take time be4 N-delta eat u raw,..

Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by curtain: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
sanandreas: Dreamz of living happily ever after cut short. SAY NO TO EXTREMISM!
tell that to buhari the baboon.
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by curtain: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
hyzich:
What a stupid question? Have you forgotten that the place is a city infact, a capital city. I'm yoruba guy who studies there and i can tell you that maid is calm for now, if not of the border towns and villages nearby.. The activities of the insurgents have been curtailed, all recent attack you hear are carried out in nearby villages or the border towns. So, stop spewing what you have no idea of.
is bama-town a village to you? Stop spewing alomo here.
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by hyzich(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
curtain: is bama-town a village to you? Stop spewing alomo here.
Mister, bama is not a village but its not far from the border and also bama is different from maiduguri. I'm not saying there are no attacks in borno but that of maiduguri has been curtailed while the border towns and most of the villages are still under BH siege.. Read well before you reply next time.

1 Like

Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by hyzich(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
hyzich:
Mister, bama is not a village but its not far from the border and also bama is different from maiduguri. I'm not saying there are no attacks in borno but that of maiduguri has been curtailed while the border towns and the villages are still under BH siege. Read well before you reply next time.
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by mvem(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
people re ignorant. when u read all
bokoharam news u feel borno na one
kind islamist or war zone state.This boko
haram activities hv only made people to
reduce der movement and driven non
indegenes(mostly igbos) from
borno.people still dey borno.Borno has a
lot of indigenous people dat re christains,
i myself was born der and breed der.Do u
expect a person that his village is in
borno to run where.run come lagos? dis
people hv no where to go.....some people
commenting never pass abuja.wetin u go
know for north when u never pass
river niger or benue.dis boko haram
situation is very bad.to be thruthful the
north is the safest place to stay in
naija,safest place to grow a child.der only
problem is religion.and mind u d
indegenes re opposing dis bh guys. dis
boko haram situation is pathetic.But the
capital is safe now only for d border
towns that re not.......dis couple weded,
do u expect dem to wed in lagos or
imo,for God sake dis is der home.will u
give dem one, u expecting dem to
leave.some people go talk "leave borno na death sentence".guys some people re civilservants some students,is it easy totransfer? will u give dem work.and for ur
information i am not in maiduguri now
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by mondi2: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Where are the Army's president Jonathan sent to this state, to protect this people? maybe they have gone to sleep with harlots.
Dis Boko Haram people una no dey fear God
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by abbeylincon(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
They should have borrowed Odua Bullef proof BMW cars! Nawa o! May their souls rest in perfect peace! Way too bad!
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by dgysoft(m): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
I think that that area is cursed and suggest that it should be converted to no mans land and be used only for agriculture and for national project like space center millitery training center game reserve and also for car race and stadium
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by ROCKJ1(m): 1:47am On Nov 04, 2013
If they used amoured BMW this wont have happened. Now i see what Stella Odua saw. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by godisgreat4lyf: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2013
Ppl shud be security conscious. RIP to the dead.
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by YankeeJoe(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2013
Nkemtreasure: Where is Amnesty International?

nice question my broda cos wen d military starts poundin hard on ds beast (boko guys), dats wen amnesty wil start condemnin n pointin accusin fingers
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by victorazy(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Who released this one from Yaba left? Go back there man
No be truth he talk
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by Chimaroke86(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2013
what a heartless attack, very painful,when shall we be civilised and see murder as unGodly act?
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by Jbluv55(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2013
mondi2: Where are the Army's president Jonathan sent to this state, to protect this people? maybe they have gone to sleep with harlots.
Dis Boko Haram people una no dey fear God

The Army is even denying the attack instead of investigating it www.nairaland.com/1504049/nigeria-army-refutes-bokoharams-claim. sad

That zone needs deliverance. sad
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by franxalive(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2013
ifyalways: Na wao. Heartless beasts of the North strikes yet again.

Tufia X 1000.
...........lolzzzz dearie, hmmmm...u seek to crack ma ribz abi....hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by Hero10001: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2013
alnaijiri: Were the victims Muslims??!
You must be a Learner!!
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by Hero10001: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2013
alnaijiri:

''Your own Kind''!
What kind is that!??
30 people dead and your talking about concerns for your Kind.
If not i'm a Nigerian, i would say you'r a Morafucking bigotic-eediot.

#TeamEquallity.

1 Like

Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by Yettyshowguy(f): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
God have mercy
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by ada40: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
i hope other people have not form another killer's group and we are calling of them bokoharam.
God save this country, cos there is danger every where every day but the North seem to be the worst ever.
Re: 30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno by lashlarule(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
franxalive: ...........lolzzzz dearie, hmmmm...u seek to crack ma ribz abi....hahahahahahahahahahah

What's funny? Attention seeker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Her Roommate After Stealing From Her In Nnamdi Azikiwe University / Troops Repel Bandits’ Attack, Neutralise Many On Kaduna-Zaria Highway / Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.