Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Is It Proper To Wear A Pair Of Jeans And A Shirt To A Wedding Occasion? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It Proper To Wear A Pair Of Jeans And A Shirt To A Wedding Occasion? (1269 Views)

Photo: Check Out This Funny Head Gear(gele) A Woman Wore To An Occasion / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Wear A Pair Of Jeans And A Shirt To A Wedding Occasion? by kambili999(f): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hey everyone. I have been trying to get d best answer to something that has been bothering me and i decided to bring it on here as well... Is it right to wear a pair of jeans and a shirt to a wedding occasion? Id appreciate ur honest replies with reasons.
Re: Is It Proper To Wear A Pair Of Jeans And A Shirt To A Wedding Occasion? by LadyH(f): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Actually, thats my most comfy outfit(wid a flat shoe) n i wear it anywhere i pls. ive been to a weddin reception in that as a matter of fact n i looked cuter than my frnds on cute gowns(truthfully). cheesy So, for me, therez absolutely nufin wrng wid it.
Re: Is It Proper To Wear A Pair Of Jeans And A Shirt To A Wedding Occasion? by jeffizy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
op, Have you heard this popular slang...

'O wo ankara, o je Semo'.
»»» No ankara wear, no Semo for you.

You will just end up been under-valued. As you may be mistaken for a driver , the usher or worse still, a party-crasher .

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Wear A Pair Of Jeans And A Shirt To A Wedding Occasion? by Johnklein(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
its not something bad if u not d shy type n u wont feel inferior seeing others fluntin deir agbada ankara Guinea and d likes,
anyway it makes u look diff n sometimes neglected n unrecognized
Re: Is It Proper To Wear A Pair Of Jeans And A Shirt To A Wedding Occasion? by uboma(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
I wouldn't wear a jean and a shirt to a wedding ceremony, too casual for me. I could simply wear a plain trouser and a shirt, tucked in or better still a simple native atire...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! What Do You Feel About This Style? / I Need Friends / Dark Nigerian Girls Are More Beautiful Than The Fair Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.