Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! (17173 Views)

Learn How To Fold A Shirt In 5 Seconds (GIF) / Guys-what Type Of Jeans Fit With A Shirt Tucked In? / Can You Buy A Shirt For 15,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by kimiawo: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
cryCan someone please share tips on our to maintain our white materials! I don't know why my whites easily turns brown, could it be the bleach applied or the ironing , just can place a reason for the cause and how to restore whiteness after usage

Can someone please help...........?
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by bigtt76(f): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
kimi awo: cryCan someone please share tips on our to maintain our white materials! I don't know why my whites easily turns brown, could it be the bleach applied or the ironing , just can place a reason for the cause and how to restore whiteness after usage

Can someone please help...........?

If you stay in Lagos Island area (Lekki Axis) then it probably had to do with the water you use in washing your whites. Most water source in the Island area are from borehole which are very dirty. Elsewhere, you also need to watch the water used in washing.
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Adeoba10(m): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2013
Ironing of white cloth wit high temp wil turn it brown, especially White ginni. U can change d bleach u r using alxo.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by made001(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
soak well with a good detergent(e.g. ariel) and re-soak after washing.... continue until satisfied but make sure its immediately after wearing.

Or better still stop buying white shirts ;Dsoak well with a good detergent(e.g. ariel) and re-soak after washing.... continue until satisfied but make sure its immediately after wearing.

Or better still stop buying white shirts

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by made001(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
soak well with a good detergent(e.g. ariel) and re-soak after washing.... continue until satisfied but make sure its immediately after wearing.

Or better still stop buying white shirts grin
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Godmother(f): 6:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Wash immediately you take it off, then soak for 30 minutes in klin and hypo. This keeps my whites

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by tellwisdom: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
You are a poor boi...Cloths are not meant to be used for morethan 1week before disposal sad...U wan wear am remain for your unborn kids??

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by otijah(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Stay away from dust and dirts, just be neat. I swear ur white won't need any maintenance
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Alikaxon(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
I have no suggestion. Don't be angry. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by LMAyedun(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
tellwisdom: You are a poor boi...Cloths are not meant to be used for 1weeks before disposal sad...U wan wear am remain for your unborn kids??
LOL!!! grin
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by emmaihunzeyah: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
cement and hypo
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by nwaobitex: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
jamb QUESTION
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by lirusehn(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
tellwisdom: You are a poor boi...Cloths are not meant to be used for morethan 1weeks before disposal sad...U wan wear am remain for your unborn kids?? [/color]

5 Likes

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Tombilly(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
1. Soak shirt in black soap
2. Bleach wit zobo
3 and dry under a charcoal oven 4 30minutes
Den iron it an go 4 an interview
Just Passing by.....

4 Likes

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Alikaxon(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
tellwisdom: You are a poor boi...Cloths are not meant to be used for morethan 1weeks before disposal sad...U wan wear am remain for your unborn kids??
Even Obama doesn't dispose his cloths after 6 months, who re u? U want to show urself, but nobody knows u, atleast u re not Dangote's son. U may even live in mushin area. Cheers!!!

13 Likes

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by lirusehn(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
am addicted 2 using starch so my whites easily turn brown not cuz of any oda reason dan d kind of sun itz bin subjected to and d hotness of d iron wen its 2 b pressed, dey easily fade those who use starch wud undastand.
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Clerverly: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Rinse with Palm Oil and salt after washing....

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by bigt2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
i need this. Hypo is just not trying enough. I hate having 'it was white' singlets.
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Alikaxon(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
LOL!!! grin
what's funny about that post? I hate to see people boast just to get cheap attention. His mates are producing things and he's there buying and disposing.

2 Likes

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by moscobabs(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Use only Ariel detergent to wash your wife...just one wash will remove all the yanmayanma wey do ur white shirt..............

Good to be P&G staff!!!
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by ayooluwa2(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Soak in water containing Black dye for 10 Minutes. Wash with Dudu Osun thereafter. I give you 3 years warranty for this process. Tested and Trusted
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Alikaxon(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Clerverly: Rinse with Palm Oil and salt after washing....
must u open ur mouth? Close it.
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Doublejc(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
What abt hw to make ur teeth white.... lol
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
tellwisdom: You are a poor boi...Cloths are not meant to be used for morethan 1weeks before disposal sad...U wan wear am remain for your unborn kids??
grin grin this boy...
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by rodeo0070(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
SMH...
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by fashrola(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Stop trekking....Get a factory fitted AC car

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Alikaxon(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
nwaobitex: jamb QUESTION
If u must pass, u must answer, if u must answer, u must answer correctly.
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Alikaxon(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Double_j.c:
What abt hw to make ur teeth white.... lol
use hypo...

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by moscobabs(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
another way is to soak it in Blue(Aro kin-hun) iron it with that blue,wear it for 2 times then watch it with Ariel to remove the blue,it will white like snow

That how we dey do ham wen we dey Luther Kings College in 90s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by Alikaxon(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
rodeo0070:
SMH...
don't mind him
Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by sathel(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
very easy..afta wearing sock it wit d blood of jesus...it wil neva stain....datz d trick i used 4 my 5 years unwashed white singlets nd boxers.....

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! by jayAjoku(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
an example of a classic ODE u wey rich wetin make u cme put mouth here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Skin Beauty Solution: Enter Here! / Wholesale Organic Skin Care Raw Product Seller In Lagos / How Can I Spot A Fake BIO Oil And The Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.