Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How To Survive A Lion Attack - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Survive A Lion Attack (27662 Views)

Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth / Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by KKImoh: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
Leave all this tips oh! If u knw u can run, u had better get set and take off!
Sha on a serious note, does beast wont just let go, they are guna be lyk who is this? Lemme try this one out? Those tips na wash sha, most people would take off b4 the lion roar.
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Afritop(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Better still make sure you challenge your fears with the word of God by reciting Psalm 27, Psalm 91, psalm 23, Psalm 121. Hold on and claim God's promise to You at that moment. Speak in tongues. The God that delivered Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego from the den of the Lions is able to deliver you. Note that Moses challenged his fears and encouraged the israelites in Exodus 14: 13-14. Say the Lion I see today I will never see again. The Lord will fight for me; I need only to be still (NIV).

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Badosqi(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Badosqi: This ur tips can only work on a lazy male lion. Female lion(lionness) are known for hunting and would not care to hunt you down..male lions are generally lazy, they sleep alot, defend their territory and protect their family....
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by creativemusic: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nice one
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by pet7: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
Are u praying for one
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by baggy4luv(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
make azuka my lion,no read this piece.i don die better
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Surviving a lion attack? Thought it was a riddle to surviving the economic sufferings of the people of Nigeria imposed by the government(the real lions)?
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by lamex20(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
off to Ibadan zoo

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by itzsuave(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
Lyk d original author of dis post has ever tried it undecided

He shoulda put a clip of himself against a lion along wit his write up.

Den I just may take it serious angry
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by BrightCar: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
@OP LION IS A BIG ONE, WHY DON'T U GIVE US TIPS ON HOW TO SURVIVE DOG ATTACK. DO YOU THINK THAT WAS HOW DAVID DEALT WITH THE LION? IT WAS ONLY GOD.
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by lovat(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
imperiouxx: It seems this is the new thing on frontpage nowadays.

All I need to see next on front page is

[size=20pt]"How to survive Zombies attack"[/size]

angry angry angry
OP, why not tell us how to survive our own problems like Boko Haram, APC, Lagos Agberos and Kidnappers.
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Bome01(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Are you for real?
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Christmasdon(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pray you don't come across are hungry Lion. You may know what i mean.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by gbengaola: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
That's why I trust Samson,the strongest man ever liveth,he would tear It's mouth once and for all.
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by juvewalex(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
It's alright .....suya in d making
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Fulaman198(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
Waspy: Nice one Op...Comes in handy for Nightmares

ROFLLLL oh my gosh Laugh wan kill me die
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Fulaman198(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
Vivly: There are only 34 lions in Nigeria.
What is the possibility that I'll meet one.

How do you know there are only 34? One recently killed 2 Fulani Herdsmen and 20 something cows about a year ago in Yobe
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Fulaman198(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
gbengaola: That's why I trust Samson,the strongest man ever liveth,he would tear It's mouth once and for all.

Do you think there are any men out there with the strength to fight a lion? If so, I would like to become one of those men by constant training
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by alegria(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
R.I.P. in advance
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Afam4eva(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Lions must be reading this and laughing. This trick can only work in a Hollywood movie and not in real life. The only prayer point you should be praying in such a situation is that the Lion has just finished eating and therefore is not hungry. Apart from that, raising your hand and clapping to the heavens will only make the lion realize that there's a lot of meat to be eaten. let no one deceive you. if you see a lion, run for dear life and you may live to tell the story. Lol grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by engroke(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
I think na super eagles need this 1 na, I think na them dey play indomitable lions of cameroon........oooooh I get what the op is tryna say " raise up ur hand and say twale baba 2 a lion" when I no b agbero!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by engroke(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
I can face lion now

Anytime any day

Even if they are three

But na three lions wey dem draw for england football team jersey
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Joshthefirst(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
If anyone tually encounters a lion for real, he should attack it screaming and clapping. It might scare it(the certainty of this point is not verified grin)

If you see a tall tree with mostly aerial branches, bolt and climb the tree if you're a good climber. Lions don't climb trees much. Leopards do though.
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Me and Lion? For what na...tufiakwa!
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Mujinho4b(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
Lmao... okay o
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by PrettySpicey(f): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
Na lie! How to survive a lion attack? Never go into d wild...whether safari or yankari, all join.
I no fit shout angry

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Fulaman198(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Lions must be reading this and laughing. This trick can only work in a Hollywood movie and not in real life. The only prayer point you should be praying in such a situation is that the Lion has just finished eating and therefore is not hungry. Apart from that, raising your hand and clapping to the heavens will only make the lion realize that there's a lot of meat to be eaten. let no one deceive you. if you see a lion, run for dear life and you may live to tell the story. Lol grin

Exactly, being tall will not deter a lion in anyway. These same lions attack Cape Buffalo and giraffe for wild. Humans have no chance.
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by tomtyte02(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
heed101: read my signature and you will knw dat dis aiint going 2 work
Bro i just check ur signature and i culdnt close my mouth. I can imagine an animal 9feets long..kilode?? Its quite educative bt ah teel you,dos r African Lions o..wit para modes of Africans...not d civilised one d OP is talking abt...lol
Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Hbuyosh(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
We kenyans are lucky. We're very good sprinters. You know, whenever we encounter those beasts we just take off in an amazing burst of speed, leaving the them pretty astonished.
As for a nigerian, too bad, just stand there contemplating your fate. (He he, kdn).

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by writers4hire: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Please is the OP talking about a lion or a dog? A lion is more than 10 times stronger than any human being and much faster too. A lion attacks anything in its sight: elephants, giraffes, crocodiles, buffalos, hippopotamus etc.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Lion Attack by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Simply play tonto dike's song with ur phone, the lion go run away

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benin Boy Constructs A Caterpillar (Video, Pictures) / Appliances From The Past. / Amazing Halos Of The Sun Captured By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.