Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics (1880 Views)

Latest Music: Jack Ü Ft Justin Bieber – Where Are U Now / ‪‎justin Timberlake‬ VS ‪‎bruno Mars‬ / Justin Timberlake's New Single "sexy Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
"Holy Grail"
(feat. Justin Timberlake)

[Verse 1: Justin Timberlake]
You take the clothes off my back
And I let you
You'd steal the food right out my mouth
And I watch you eat it
I still don't know why
Why I love you so much
Oh
(Thanks for warning me [2x])
You curse my name
In spite to put me to shame
Have my laundry in the streets
Dirty or clean
Give it up for fame
But I still don't know why
Why I love it so much
Yeah

[Hook]
And baby
It's amazing I'm in this maze with you
I just can't crack your code
One day you screaming you love me loud
The next day you're so cold
One day you're here, one day you're there, one day you care
You're so unfair sipping from your cup
Till it runneth over, Holy Grail

[Verse 2: Jay-Z]
Bleu told me to remind you niggas
Bleep that shit y’all talkin' about
I'm the nigga, caught up in all these lights and cameras
But look what that shit did to Hammer
God damn it it I like it
bright lights is enticing
But look what it did to Tyson
All that money in one night
30 mill for one fight
But soon as all the money blows, all the pigeons take flight
Bleep the fame, keep cheating on me
What I do, I took her back, fool me twice
That's my bad, I can't even blame her for that
Enough to make me wanna murder
Momma please just get my bail
I know nobody to blame
Kurt Cobain, I did it to myself

[Bridge: Justin Timberlake]
And we all just entertainers
And we're stupid, and contagious
Now we all just entertainers

[Hook: Justin Timberlake]

[Verse 3: Jay-Z]
Now I got tattoos on my body
Psycho bitches in my lobby
I got haters in the paper
Photo shoots with paparazzi
Can't even take my daughter for a walk
See 'em by the corner store
I feel like I'm cornered off
Enough is enough
I'm calling this off
Who the Bleep I'm kidding though?
I'm getting high
Sitting low
Sliding by
In that big body
Curtains all in my window
This fame hurt
But this chain works
I think back
You asked the same person
If this is all you had to deal with
Nigga deal with
It, this shit ain't work
This light work
Camera snapping, my eyes hurt
Niggas dying back where I was birthed
Bleep your iris and the IRS
Get the hell up off of your high horse
You got the shit that niggas die for
Dry yours
Why you mad
Take the good with the bad
Don't throw that baby out with the bath water
You're still alive
Still that nigga
Nigga you survived
You still getting bigger nigga
Living the life
Vanilla wafers
In a villa
Illest nigga alive
Michael Jackson's, Thriller

[Hook: Justin Timberlake]

[Bridge]
You get the air out my lungs whenever you need it
And you take the blade right out my heart just so you can watch me bleeding
I still don’t know why
Why I love you so much
Yeah
(Thanks for warning me)
And you play this game in spite to drive me insane
I got it tattooed on my sleeve forever in ink with guess whose name
But I still don't know why
Why I love it so much, yeah.

[Hook]

Don't know why...

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jayz/holygrail.html

1 Like

Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
Front page please.............i dedicate this song to my unloving girlfriend........she not loving back and i cant let go....... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry ....Women this days waiting for already made man. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Caseless: 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
"I'm d nigger caught up in all these lights and cameras.
Look what dat poo did to hammer.
GOD Damn i like it
bright light is enticing
look what dat poo did to tyson.
All that money in one night
30 million for one fight"
jigga get lines sha
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Penssuwa(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nice
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Emzybrown: Front page please.............i dedicate this song to my unloving girlfriend........she not loving back and i cant let go....... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry ....Women this days waiting for already made man. cry cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin @ bolded!!
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by AbuMikey(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2013

OP, just be hoping for what's never gonna be possible!

The day this thread gets to FP, that day Truckpusher and Idowuogbo would tie the Nuptial knot. tongue

Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Shamisoo:

grin grin grin @ bolded
grin grin grin grin grin grin so that is why you are trolling me around ehhhh!!!!!!!! you are laughing me while i suffer in pain
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

OP, just be hoping for what's never gonna be possible!

The day this thread gets to FP, that day Truckpusher and Idowuogbo would tie the Nuptial ties. tongue

EXPANTIATE
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Emzybrown: grin grin grin grin grin grin so that is why you are trolling me around ehhhh!!!!!!!! you are laughing me while i suffer in pain
lol but how u expect this ur yeye lyrics to b on frontpage

Sorry bout ur girl u deserve better Emeka
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Shamisoo: lol but how u expect this ur yeye lyrics to b on frontpage

Sorry bout ur girl u deserve better Emeka

Na you call am yeye but this song is toping US chart already, 10million views in one day on youtube cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by AbuMikey(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Emzybrown:

EXPANTIATE

What I'm tryinna say in a nutshell is thiss »»» "This thread can NeveR hit frontpage" wink

Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

What I'm tryinna say in a nutshell is thiss »»» "This thread can NeveR hit frontpage" wink

Ouch!!!!!!!! that's a punch line bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Emzybrown:

Na you call am yeye but this song is toping US chart already, 10million views in one day on youtube cool cool cool cool cool
on youtube yes but not on nairaland
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Shamisoo: on youtube yes but not on nairaland
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
this song is dope. i wonder when Nigerians are gonna start producing dope lyrics like this. j.timberlake is dope. i swear. jigga killed the rap... but op. u think the song was sang to a lady? think again. the message is far from that bro. holy Graill indeed!
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
this song is do*pe. i wonder when Nigerians are gonna start producing dope lyrics like this. j.timberlake is do*pe. i swear. jigga killed the rap... but op. u think the song was sang to a lady? think again. the message is far from that bro. holy Graill indeed!
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
dirtymoney: this song is do*pe. i wonder when Nigerians are gonna start producing dope lyrics like this. j.timberlake is do*pe. i swear. jigga killed the rap... but op. u think the song was sang to a lady? think again. the message is far from that bro. holy Graill indeed!

explain better bro...........do you believe in mystic imaginations attached to music esp jigga
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Pdizzle(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
jigga of lyf..D sng fo sure is nt for a lady, if u listen to hiphop well u'll understand
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by ghyxzo: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jaz murda dix track guy is poetic u cn use it 2 illustrate any feelinz
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Jamji: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Emzybrown: Front page please.............i dedicate this song to my unloving girlfriend........she not loving back and i cant let go....... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry ....Women this days waiting for already made man. cry cry cry cry cry

You kids should get ready to go back to school!

You guys dont understand what you even listen to. From the start of the lyrics to the end is all about a confused mind. dont let the swag and riches fool You.
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jamji:

You kids should get ready to go back to school!

You guys dont understand what you even listen to. From the start of the lyrics to the end is all about a confused mind. dont let the swag and riches fool You.

You are calling a university graduate a kid, you must be out of your mind embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Jamji: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Emzybrown:

You are calling a university graduate a kid, you must be out of your mind embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

guy you sound like a kid. its only kids that wont know this is a song by a confused and a depressed man inspite of all his wealth. Jayz doesnt know God or Jesus. Hope the same doesnt go for You.

1 Like

Re: Jay-z Ft Justin Timberlake HOLYGRAIL Lyrics by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Who Murdered It? (BELIEVE- DJ Neptune Ft Sarkodie And Phyno) / Top 20 Radio Stations In Lagos State / Has Ruggedman's Music Become Blunt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.