Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Just Got This Message. Is It Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got This Message. Is It Real? (1259 Views)

I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! / NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message / Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got This Message. Is It Real? by fadinus(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dear Applicant,your resume and request application has been observed and processed,And you have been stated for listing and recruitment,contact Mr Femi Adeniyi our human resource manager on 08160900979 for form purchase info and interview details.Be duely noted that job vacancy is only stated in Abuja and applicants from outer state will be asked to relocate to precent for job opportunity.Any form of indiscipline is not tolerated as management will not be held responsible for disapproval of application due to inability to change residence to Abuja;an agreement will be signed in your application form when purchased for licensed authority.

signed:management Nigerian national petroleum company (NNPC)

Who else got this, I smell scam though.
Re: Just Got This Message. Is It Real? by iykedancastro(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nigga run!!!!!!!!!!! grin ....men at work shocked
Re: Just Got This Message. Is It Real? by ikenna58(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
fadinus: Dear Applicant,your resume and request application has been observed and processed,And you have been stated for listing and recruitment,contact Mr Femi Adeniyi our human resource manager on 08160900979 for form purchase info and interview details.Be duely noted that job vacancy is only stated in Abuja and applicants from outer state will be asked to relocate to precent for job opportunity.Any form of indiscipline is not tolerated as management will not be held responsible for disapproval of application due to inability to change residence to Abuja;an agreement will be signed in your application form when purchased for licensed authority.

signed:management Nigerian national petroleum company (NNPC)

Who else got this, I smell scam though.

it stinks of SCAM
Re: Just Got This Message. Is It Real? by ednut1(m): 5:54am On Nov 04, 2013
Oga fadian, na AK be dis o, kdorms phase 1, hw d hustle dey go, abeg dis tin na scam, na God go punish dem all
Re: Just Got This Message. Is It Real? by FKMagazine(m): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2013
Lol...scammmmmmmmmm
Re: Just Got This Message. Is It Real? by Swiftlee(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2013
Scamatide needed...i repeat;Scamaticide needed..do you read that? Candidate is about to be ripped off of his hard cash, send rescue agent to valaquat that encomium..Alright..Copy??...Over and Out..
Re: Just Got This Message. Is It Real? by fadinus(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2013
Swiftlee: Scamatide needed...i repeat;Scamaticide needed..do you read that? Candidate is about to be ripped off of his hard cash, send rescue agent to valaquat that encomium..Alright..Copy??...Over and Out..

Copy that bro thanks, @ak how far na

(1) (Reply)

Food And Nutrition /home Economics Teacher Is Needed In Ikeja, Lagos / Sales Manager / Access Bank Panel Interview In Port Harcourt Who Else Got It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.