Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

A Nairalander Need Your Advice On His Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Need Your Advice On His Course (554 Views)

Can A Lecturer Fail A Governor's Wife If She Actually Fails His Course / (PLEASE HELP)Can He Change His Course While In The University / Na sooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Need Your Advice On His Course by Branzy(m): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2013
I dy
Re: A Nairalander Need Your Advice On His Course by hammedkola(m): 12:48am On Nov 04, 2013
Branzy: I really advice if I should study the course uniben granted me admission for-SOCIAL WORKS. I want to Know the usefulness of the course ......... I no 1 go study nonsense oooooooo

I will suggest you go and study English Language because from your post...you really need it.
Re: A Nairalander Need Your Advice On His Course by GreatSkess: 12:53am On Nov 04, 2013
hammedkola:

I will suggest you go and study English Language because from your post...you really need it.
And does this gives solution to the unanswered question?
Re: A Nairalander Need Your Advice On His Course by hammedkola(m): 1:34am On Nov 04, 2013
Great_Skess: And does this gives solution to the unanswered question?
Yes, plus don't forget I said 'suggest'
Re: A Nairalander Need Your Advice On His Course by BabaAlabi: 1:47am On Nov 04, 2013
Accept the course. I have a feeling you wanted Law or Accounting so just accept it for now then use the 100 level experience to write JAMB again or try to transfer to another department.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: Schools To Reopen Nov. 18 Against All Odds – Insider / Former ASUU President, Festus Iyayi Dies In Car Crash / Aaua To Resume Academic Session 25th Of November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.