Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Mercy Johnson E-mail Address - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson E-mail Address (7405 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by yongbabe(f): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2008
trendy:

thereby making the price of Garri go up grin

hahhhahahhahaha

Emad:

yong babe, trendy

you guys stop it grin , these are serious issues
everyone has been laughing this off that is why he is taking it as a joke
this is the future or our country we are fighting for angry
Lyrics, he cannot make, something good for society he cannot do,
children, na him be champion!!
He said in one part of that song that "" if you enter this room we go see whether you go commot without belle "
imagine the audacity angry angry

no way!! shocked shocked shocked
is he that stupid??
he is actually tryin 2 use that as publicity??
Chineke God dis one don serious well well o!
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by Emad(f): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2008
i dont know how we can just allow tubaba to keep polluting the environment!!
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by yongbabe(f): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
Emad:

i don't  know how we can just allow tubaba to keep polluting the environment!!

n he is also a role model
4 young kids  angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by xJaysonx(m): 2:40am On Aug 13, 2008
lol @yahoomail.com
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by nguage(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2008
I'm something of a minimalist so I'm not feeling the fake hair and overpainted lips. In my books, the only thing she has going for her is her skin color and her full bosoms. Conclusively, she is very average looking.
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by ifyalways(f): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2008
who is mercy Johnson?
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by xJaysonx(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2008
n-guage:

I'm something of a minimalist so I'm not feeling the fake hair and overpainted lips. In my books, the only thing she has going for her is her skin color and her full bosoms. Conclusively, she is very average looking.

She doesn't have good skin either but she sexxxeee, wink
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by MeDay07(f): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2008
Seriously, I believe as Nigerians we need to corperate and give credit to whom it is due. This girl dey try-not even 'try' she's such a good actress an i feel that she's working too hard than she should to get noticed, I dn't normally post things if its not necesary u c, but i think dat she's a very, very, gud actress to be honest even better than Genevieve (quote me!) am not gonna deceive u but watch her movies, KILL THE BRIDE 4 example i saw Genevieve's new move MY IDOL n i was pretty disappointed and infact she's very rude yep! I can gist u abt wat she did in Ghana, abt aw she called Van vicker a Stiff actor and so on,

Mercy's figure is something that you guys aven't noticed yet! i wish for such figure, Its bangin! AS for her looks, d girl is just a normal girl and she can luk very beautiful wit the right make up. Luk @ Fantashia for example!
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by Emad(f): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2008
MeDay07

i beg to correct one thing
in one of Genny's interviews she said it was the producer of Tulips who called him a stiff actor
I do not really know anyway, because it is a story of "she said you said they said"
But i must agree with whomever said it that Van is a little stiff and needs a whole LOADDDDDDD of improvement
he is hansome but when you compare him to his nigerian mirror image - ramseh, ramsey acts much more naturally
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by trendy(f): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2008
shocked emad tuface said that? make you enter him room make we see grin
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by MeDay07(f): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2008
emad,

if u'v read that then u must av read abt her dissing Charles Novia. POINT BLANK! Genevieve Nnaji is a very rude person i dnt believe she's beautiful,

Accepted, Van's quite stiff but a good home training shud remaind u never to say such words abt ur colleague. If i did that, I'd get told off by my family boi, Its alrite to be honest and Lippy, but i believe u shud also read situations 2 man, she has a lot of ppl lukin up to her and her putin her point across lyk dat is just unacceptable 4 me anyway

Dnt no if she's heard such thing as: Beauty and Brain!
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by yongbabe(f): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2008
MeDay07:

emad,

if u'v read that then u must av read about her dissing Charles Novia. POINT BLANK! Genevieve Nnaji is a very rude person i dnt believe she's beautiful, 

Accepted, Van's quite stiff but a good home training should remaind u never to say such words about your colleague. If i did that, I'd get told off by my family boi,  Its alrite to be honest and Lippy, but i believe u should also read situations 2 man,  she has a lot of people lukin up to her and her putin her point across like that is just unacceptable 4 me anyway

Dnt no if she's heard such thing as: Beauty and Brain!

well 4 your info Charles dissed her first in an interveiw.
And den the interveiwers calld genny 2 get her opinion on his diss.
And she wasnt d only one that dised him all the oda stars including
Genevieve, Ramsey , Omotola, Emeka ike, ini edo, all dised him.
Yet na only genny own u see ba?
BTW u Shld really check your sources before u com here n post.
Genne didnt say van was a stiff actor, she qouted what the film producer had said.
N second Van IS a stiff actor, he is damn cute bt when it comes 2 actin the guys sucks big time.
Also good home training should remind u to be honest. d guys survives on his good looks,
n cause ghana has very little actors. Oh n if u don't thing Genny is beautifull thats your problem.

And as for the link where charles dissed her please direct your attenshun ove here
http://www.nigeriamovies.net/news/news293.php
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by Emad(f): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
trendy:

shocked emad tuface said that? make you enter him room make we see grin

na wa for you trendy
not everything i write is about tubaba now!!
Tulips was a film Genny was to star in and then got dumped from it
i dont know about that story it is a little complicated
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by MeDay07(f): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ Young babe,

Good om training speaks 4 itself dats wat I say to that,

@Emad,

True that. That issue is quite complicated,

Beauty is only Skin deep I believe. Not my cup o' tea to be frank!
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by sexyLeamon(f): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2008
here is her real email address mercy4ever@yahoo.com
Re: Mercy Johnson E-mail Address by martin1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2009
i dey trip 4 dis girl behind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World’s Sexiest Prisoner / Is Omah Lay Dating And Knacking Tiwa Savage Now? Photo) / NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.