Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) (7359 Views)

Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) / UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) / Bria Myles: Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Share N*de Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by SaintJIMS: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Her name is Bria Myles and she is one of the most popular video vixens in the world.
She showed everything, including camel toe! These photos are rated 18+.
She’s also known as one of Drake’s FIRST ever “model” girlfriends. And now . . . she DROPPED
HER DRAWERS . . . and showed IT ALL!!!
Some “artistic” pics of Bria Myles just hit the net. Goodness gracious!!

This other picture is too raw and we don’t think it should be here. If you want to see it, Click=>>>>> www.silifa.com/2015/04/naked-pics-of-drakes-ex-girlfriend.html?m=1

SOURCE: www.silifa.com

1 Share

Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by naijaboiy: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
shocked
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by sinaj(f): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by suave0024(f): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmm wen is alreaddy here
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
i like coke better now, see the advert where i see it.

1 Like

Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by atilla(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
NAWaooo
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by hatux: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oh boy cool
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by lordthree(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
lord jeezus
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by darnley16(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
*slaps op , walks out of thread ,returns and slaps op again* this link has nothin in it modafucker
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by codedflowz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dang!! shocked

That's a bright future behind her cool
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by kponkedenge(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by icebebe(f): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
fhranciz:
i like coke better now, see the advert where i see it.
yedi yedi wee nor kill u o
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by Godmother(f): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Some girls are bold sha o.
Anyways I'm still trying to connect Coca cola and arse.
Does it make the arse nigger or shine brighter
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by Jochebed7(f): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kim K disciples
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by obomobo: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
darnley16:
*slaps op , walks out of thread ,returns and slaps op again* this link has nothin in it modafucker
laffs u wan kill op with slap and wetin u expect to c for the link b4
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by darnley16(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
obomobo:
laffs u wan kill op with slap and wetin u expect to c for the link b4
boobs and shii na, somthing worth using vaseline 4, buh wat I saw is discouraging
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
icebebe:

It has started killing me already
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 16, 2015
Looks like nicki no doubt drake av tasted ha punna already
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by nerodenero: 6:21am On Apr 16, 2015
If that is yoruba you are saying then you are wrong. It is called 'jedi-jedi' and not yediyedi
icebebe:
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by icebebe(f): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2015
nerodenero:
If that is yoruba you are saying then you are wrong. It is called 'jedi-jedi' and not yediyedi
ok boss
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by obomobo: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
darnley16:
boobs and shii na, somthing worth using vaseline 4, buh wat I saw is discouraging
really, u bad gan
Re: NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) by darnley16(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
obomobo:
really, u bad gan
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online / Checkout All The Times Kim Kardashian Has Gotten NAK*D For The Public (PICTURES) / Silva Chidera Feeds And Empowers 400 Kids To Kick Start Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.